The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Jil's Journal 2  (Read 1101 times)

Jilseponie Wyndon

Jil's Journal 2
« on: July 09, 2008, 03:27:24 pm »
Its been years.  He is not coming back.  I waited ... and waited.  No word.  No demands.  No body.  My heart broke.  I felt so lost.  Alone.  So  I wandered quiet paths, went into seclusion ... coming out only when I really needed too.  Sharyn even disappeared, poor child.  No, not a child no more.  I watched others from the shadows, from a distance, not wanting contact.  This went on for a few years.  Until about almost 2 years ago.

He stopped me, spoke some questions then moved on.  Then appeared again a few days later doing the same.  And this continued.  I do not know why I talked ... let it continue.  Maybe I felt it was time to move on, I had no reason to before.  Maybe it was all the similarities.  Sense of humor, a cleric and a follower of Az'atta.  The familiararity.  

Now we have become quite close.  He has been persistent, understanding and thoughtful.  He has reopened things within me I thought closed off forever.  And he has asked me to marry him.

My previous Journals sit, covered in thick dust upon a shelf.  My previous life.  My new one begins here.

Jilseponie Wyndon

Re: Jil's Journal 2
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2008, 10:00:24 am »
The wedding was wonderful!  Many friends showed up and the fireworks were awesome!  Sharyn was even able to make it and she is showing so much promise.  She is making me proud.  I just hope someday she finds someone that makes her as happy as I am.

My diligence has also paid off.  I have been working hard trying to improve my skills as an Arcane Archer and I finally mastered the Arrow of Death.  The training was long and difficult ... and now I feel ... enlightened? I am not sure exactly how to describe the exact feeling.  But I feel I have completed a major hurdle.  But I know it does not end there, and upon this I must think more.

Oh, a side note.  While I was out one day, marcus and Sharyn were at the house and upon answering a knock at the door, and assassin entered and killed Marcus, spoke a strange language and took off.  Sharyn followed, but lost him/her in a crowd.  She went back, took Marcus to the Castle, had him raised and wrote down what she heard the person say.  Marcus told me of this and we went to the great Library and discovered the language as Dark Elven.  I thne spoke with a friend of mine, Sion, also a Dark Elf and through Sharyns mispelling and bad pronunciation passed on to us, he was able to decipher the words. "The traitor is dead by I!  You are not even worthy to kill." Or something like that.  This will require more investigation.

Jilseponie Wyndon

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2009, 06:17:59 pm »
Yes, its been a while.  Too long maybe, but nothing ground shaking has happened so ... a brief recap.  Mostly I was collecting for the guild, collected a number of items to train a bow (Had to make 10,000 arrows) and trained Caerwyn in the skills of Arcane Archery.  He is a kind man, patient, able to work around my schedule and traveling times.  He has great potential.

Now a young woman ... Tyillaan by name approached me the other day.  She was referred to me by Iradril and Storold.  She is a very shy person, nervous and wishes to learn the ways as well.  I will need to see this person in action some and speak with her.  I'm not sure if she is of the type, but I only just met her.  So we shall see.

As I said ... nothing ground shaking.  Poor Marcus, I should do something for him to make up for my time away.

Jilseponie Wyndon

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2009, 09:37:02 pm »
Nothing new to write, Sharyn has been in and out of the house, had a picnic with Marcus and trained Tyrillian more in the methods of the Arcane Archer.  Took a few trips into the underdark with the Guild to collect craftable materials.

Jilseponie Wyndon

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2009, 01:04:22 am »
I am still having troubles against magics cast against me out in the wilds.  And I think I have spent way too much time out there and not enough studying as greater magics still elude me.  I am still only able to access 2nd circle spells.  I believe my skills as an archer still rival many others out there, and I should start taking some time studying.  I have spoken to Caerwyn regarding this and this seems the wiser course.  There is just something I seem to be missing.I am looking for defensive spells only ... my bow does much quicker work than the casting of offensive spells.  The orphanage in Prantz is being handled by the help quite well, and Sharyn has been stopping in there on occasion helping out as well, so I do believe I can set aside some studying time.  *She puts the quill down and closes the book and leans back in the great overstuffed chair at the desk.  She stares out across the room at the lit fire in the fireplace, pondering*

Jilseponie Wyndon

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2010, 08:09:42 pm »
Things are coming along, the magic flows through me a bit easier.  I see others cast better spells, ones out of my grasp, so I will endeavor to pursue them.  

Marcus is away on business with the church, which is a good thing.  He needs some time to think about his actions.  Argos and Alazira, who are madly in love with each other, are kept apart by their respective churches (Beliefs).  So he got them togethre and with Flynns help, drugged them to remove all inhibitions and then with their drug influenced approval, marry them.  He figured if it came down to it, the churches would blame Marcus instead of them, and he'd take the heat.  I with the help of Argos' mother were able to put a stop to it, but the fall-out continues to rain upon him.  He just does not seem to understand the churches will still punish the two, regardless.  Marcus has apologized to the guild and the couple, but friends of them are angry at his actions.  He doesn't seem to understand why others are acting as such and it worries me.  It worries me alot. He is moody and defensive and I am at a loss as what to do.

So I bury myself in work.  The Guild, helping friends, alot more time at the Orphanage.  I make new clothes for those growing out of old ones, replace blankets, repair toys and beds (The boys get a bit rambunctious at times) and the constant hunt for food for a varying diet.  Reading bedtime stories.

I've finished training my 4th student in the Arcane Arts.  She is well on her way in continuing her training on her own.

Spoke with Sharyn on a few occasions, she seems to be doing well.  Its nice to be able to sit and talk like we did when she was young. I miss those days.

Nothing more comes to mind. Until my next entry ....

Jilseponie Wyndon

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2010, 08:35:49 pm »
Just realized hadn't written in a while ... same ol' things going on.  I feel on the verge of getting to a higher level of wizardry understanding ... and made an exceptional pair of Dire Bear Gloves today.

Otherwise ... same stuff ... different day. *Sighs*

Jilseponie Wyndon

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2010, 09:13:54 pm »
The Orphanage is still moving along well. As well as can be expected.  I may need to raise a few more funds to buy some new toys and have minor repairs done. A fellow contracted me to make some 100 Maha planks ... so I collected enough goods to make some sandpaper ... then I get a note he is pulling the offer.  Says he made a mistake in making his order and had hired another person to do it.  Didn't say if he hired them 1st or not ... Oh well.

Started training another person in the arcane archer skills.  Sehky is his name.  He has some skill, but if he can handle the hard work, it'll pay.  Had good references, I hope it works out.  Already had a few question answer sessions with him, now he seems up to a trip.  He seems over eager, but that will change as things progress.  Seems pretty young.  Young folk are malleable.  

Helped Lance find a special fountain.  Reunited two lost souls putting the spear and the fountain together.  Now its to be installed in Hilm for inspiration.  Lance seems destined for greater things.  I hope he makes it.  He is a good man.

Jilseponie Wyndon

« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2010, 08:54:12 pm »
Met up with Sehky this day.  I took him out to my usual training spot for archers.  He was so enthusiastic and impressed me quite a bit with his shots.  Of all my students he was the quickest learner.  His craftsman ship is improving with wood.  He made a nice set of arrows, every fletching was meticulously glued onto the shaft.  Not every feather is ideal and he really took the time to get it right.  Now the hard part.  How do you teach someone to let energies flow into the arrow to improve the shot?  He is quick to learn, but this is a whole new level and it will be much harder than he thinks.  But I am patient.  He will learn to be.

Jilseponie Wyndon

« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2010, 03:22:31 pm »
A day of mixed emotions. Spoke with Alizira today.  Some guild business, some not.  She had concerns that maybe I held some anger towards her for some past indiscretions.  I explained that I'm more a listener, and besides they seemed to have things well in hand amongst themselves.  If I had anything to say, I would speak up.  I wonder, do I really come across as such to others?  Like I am angry with them for some unknown reason?  

Sehky, my student, came to me with a dilemma.  Seems the Lodge he came from is being besieged by giants.  He asked my help in following him there to help with this threat to his home. I accepted of course and went home to prepare.

When I reached my home in Blackford, there was someone waiting beneath the apple tree there.  I recognized the colors and the garb of the Az'attan Church.  He approached me asking my name, a hardness formed in my throat but I was able to answer.  He held out a bundle to me with an apology and turned away.  I just stood there, my fingers gripping the bundle so tightly.  I knew what it was.  I have been expecting it, I thought I would have been prepared, but it still hits you like an arrow to the chest. After looking about the area, I unlocked the door and went in, unconsciously locking it behind me, I walked into the living room and fell into the couch. My fingers slowly opening the bundle and they carefully looked over each item.  I just sat there, tears streaming down my face, a familiar smell coming from the items, memories washing upon the shore one after the other ...

I re-bundled up the items and took them upstairs and put them away, my hand lingering on the chest, not wanting to let go, then closed the door.  I looked about the room, thinking ... what next? Ahhh yes  ... a friend in need.  Giants.  Something Daren would approve of.

Jilseponie Wyndon

Jil's Journal 2
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2010, 10:53:19 am »
Got a bird from an old friend asking for some help in the Thunder Peaks.  Seems some of the barbarian tribes up there were having some difficulties with strange weather and giant attacks.  Even got caught up in a couple ourselves before we learned the truth of the matter, but being barbarians, and doing what barbarians do ... they attacked and killed the evil in charge before finding out what, how and why.  I stood there and watched as they attacked.  The woman didn't even get a chance to raise a finger in defense or speak a word before they fell upon her and the elemental standing behind her.  Left behind was a strange device.  It was barely touched and it injured any standing near it in its own defense.  They were not going to be able to destroy it by hand.  So I backed them up, and from a distance launched a few imbued arrows at it reducing it to smoking cinders.  My friend found what he was looking for, got his happy ending and all is good again for the time being.  

During the downtime, I had a chance to study my notes on the Halfling language and study the ways of barbarian clans.  But my clothes are soaked with grime and melted snow and will need a thorough cleaning of which I should really finish up ...

Jilseponie Wyndon

Jil's Journal 2
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2010, 04:19:01 pm »
Its been some time since I wrote last ... but I was pre-occupied with a mission.  Xora had asked for some assistance in tracking down certain ingredients and it took us quite some time to find it.  The trek was dangerous, enlightening, boring (Got some time in to study halfling language) and deadly.  Illewen got her head wrapped up in someone else's thoughts due to a slight blunder, Argali lost a limb going out on one, (poor woman, I really feel for her.  She is taking it a lot better than I would, but there may be hope for re-growth), and the worst was a deadly spider bite.  It seems the Soul Mother Claimed Acacea's life. Jennarra just clammed up (not that you hear much from her anyways unless its real important) in grief.  The ingredients were claimed and hopefully there will be enough antidote.  The GDC hounded our every step, but we prevailed.  They are a nasty bunch.  

Need to get up with Tod with more lessons, and then head out to the desert.  I hear there are Giant Troubles and its important that matters are sorted out.  I checked at the Orphanage and left it in good hands.  Another war outside the city gates, Giant problems, the GDC ... poor kids ...

Jilseponie Wyndon

« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2010, 06:29:33 pm »
Nor written in some time.  Went out on a scouting mission in Kuhl, took me weeks ... what I found was extremely disturbing.  Took as little as possible with me as I wanted to travel light, especially if there was a chase, I didn't want anything weighing me down.  Soon as I got back, I reported in to tell of my findings.  As with all wars and those "In Charge" by the time they decide anything, the enemy will be on the move and almost upon us before we can mobilize either volunteers or a defense.  

I did take notes from Tod on speaking Halfling with me.  It was good to have to break stress times when I had to stay hidden for a while to avoid patrolling eyes.  And the ones in the air are the worst sort to hide from, as their eyesight is as good as an eagles if not better.  But, after being gone so long, I have many things to attend to, so this entry is at its end.

Jilseponie Wyndon

« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2010, 12:02:57 pm »
Heard about problems at Moraken's Tower outside of Hlint. My old stomping grounds and so I went to check it out.  Drach's came from everywhere.  They wanted something Moraken had.  It was a massacre.  Those that stood to defend littered the ground.  Last person I saw standing was Moraken before I too fell.  Next thing I knew clerics and healers were kneeling over me.  After a short time of recovery, I knew there were things I had to do, so I packed a few things and headed out ... knowing this could take a while, I also took Todd's lessons.

Jilseponie Wyndon

« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2011, 11:08:16 am »
In all my years I would never have thought it, but I actually have a price on my head.  Who would have thought a slim elf would be worth 80,000 true?  Anyhow, I have others taking care of the orphanage, and I may have to stay away from the guildhall for a bit.  After the attack near Center and the deaths, I do not want to bring such to my guild mates or the customers, much less the locals in Hemp.  I'll have to use other crafthalls for my work, but not before some serious scouting.  

There must be traitors in our midst.  I told only select folks about my trip into Kuhl Lands, so to think that one of them is playing both sides, it pains me.  So I stay off main roads, take the deer paths, sit and watch areas for some time before moving in ... my halfling language is coming along nicely now, I have plenty of time to dedicate to it.  Its much easier than when I learned dwarven.

There are eyes everywhere, I need to contact others and see how they are faring and if they need any help. And any mercenary that is looking for me, better keep a sharper eye out.  I have more eyes available to see with (animals) and my arrows deliver swift punishnment.  For this prey will quickly become the hunter.

Jilseponie Wyndon

« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2011, 10:32:20 am »
Its so good to be home.  I've been away so much lately with the war and all, its good to be home.  Stopped by the church and tracked down my husband who was more than happy to see me whole, stopped in at the House of Hope and did some work there and played with the children, went home and went into peaceful Reverie without having to stay alert if someone or myself was in danger, then headed to the Guildhall.  

While puttering around, I ran into Todd and in true Bard Style fashion told him of some of the things I had seen ... in clear, un-stuttered Halfling language. He was quite impressed.  I told him, out there when the nights were long, I had nothing else to do but practice.  Even found a couple other halfling folks that were very helpful in subtle inflections and such.  So Todd and I celebrated over a pie of course.

Haven't been able to track down Sharyn to let her know I am back, hope she is doing well.

Not much else to write, just wanted to be brief.  Details of war and carnage are best left to fading memories and not written, besides, I'd have a library of books if I was to detail everything.  Its so good to be home.

Jilseponie Wyndon

« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2011, 03:42:34 pm »
Home.  A comforting word.  A good place to be.  The Hat of Scout Commander can be hung up for a bit I suppose, with the major part of the war over ... but is any war really over?  We finally took Briardusk, though with many many losses.  There is still Kuhl, there always was Kuhl but that expanding ball of tar has been shrunk back to its normal size and I sincerely hope it stays that way.  Let us restock, rebuild and get things back into some sense of normalcy.

I need to track down my husband, then my daughter, see to the House of Hope and resume more guild duties, all of which can be done with a whole lot less stress.  I'm still a bit clumsy with the Halfling language, but I can get by on my own, though I will still see Todd from time to time to smooth out the rough areas.

But for now ... before anything ... a nice ... long ... Hot bath ... Mmmmmm

Jilseponie Wyndon

« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2012, 03:41:28 pm »
Where do I begin?  And where does it all end?  We were at sea for over 2 months searching for something that may not be there and found something and nothing.  Cryptic eh?  I think we all found something about ourselves and yet not what we were looking for.  

It all started with our sponsor of our Guild to the city of Hempstead asking us to find something (unknown at the time and still that way) far out to sea.  We gathered on his ship, the finest in the land and set sail. Nearing our destination we were beset by undead.  Those of a most deadly sort casting magics and so hard to damage.  I fell getting trapped against a rail and knew no more until I was brought back only to find out that Amgine fell as well amidst a huge pile of the undead and to be taken to stay by the Soul Mothers side.  It was a huge blow to us so early in our investigations.

At our destination, we watched a lifeboat make the rest of the journey only to watch it become torn apart and sucked down beneath the waves, folk and all.  We tried many things, each failing and we were about ready to turn around and go back.  And I gave it one last push. Stupid Stupid Stupid. I left myself too open and whatever was at the other end opened something else within me, bringing all my fears and doubts to the forefront.  I was an emotional mess.  They took the ship farther out to see if distance would cure me and it did not, thus we didn't leave.  Once I thought I had it beat, I would see my "Shadow" again and the emotions would come rushing forth like a tidal wave.  Images of my past hitting me over and over, reliving it all.  I think Elohanna thought I was magicked and tried a major dispelling on me.  But instead of curing me, she removed the magic holding the ship together and they scrambled to right it.  Then they said one last try, they would properly empower a rowboat and use spells of speed and wind to help us cross quickly.  During that time Elohanna came to me.

Help me communicate to them, she asked.  I was already touched by "them" and thought ... just maybe.  But she did something else.  As we stood at the rail, I felt a warm light infuse me.  Hope sprang internal filling me where the hopelessness once was.  My tears of sadness turned to tears of joy after feelings of dread filled me for days.  I felt the touch ... of a God.  In all my years here I have dismissed the Gods for the atrocities done to me in the past, always believing that they would do nothing to help the weak or downtrodden and letting evil sweep across this great land.  Never have I seen the actions of the Gods ... until now.  Aeridin.  

Then we took to the rowboat and went forth.  The seas rocked and the boat banged upon the rocks, we could gain no ground.  Andrew dove into the waters with a plan which was then swept away as one leg floated to the surface.  Poor Elohanna went mad with her grief.  They have been through so much of late.  But the Soul Mother was kind and returned him to the Bindstone where they were reunited on the docks of Hempstead.

We left with much ... and came back less.  Nothing was gained from the trip and we lost a dear dear friend and comrade.

And me?  I came back with more.  The loss I felt all those long years ago now hoovers in the background, a Shadow if you will.  A reminder. I bared my soul on that trip to those that can understand elvish, something left bottled inside me and never let out.  I felt the touch of a God and wish to explore it more.  And our destination left an imprint within me and it is that for which I shall continue on.  I will dig deeper for this.  

For I have nothing more.  The orphanage runs itself except for the times I stop in with new blankets clothing and food.  Marcus is gone.  Lost to the sands of time as most humans do.  Maybe he wanted to spare me watching him age in his late years and disappeared.  And I have been so busy of late with wars and such I have seen little of Sharyn.  That I can remedy.  The Guild has promoted me as Alizira has stepped down and I take her place as Head Mistress.  I do not care for that odd title and will be changing it to Executive Director.  A person in charge that is guided by its members.  Not a title sounding like something out of a Brothel in Kitharien.

My life has changed once again within a short period of time and events.  I now follow a new road ... walk with me.

Jilseponie Wyndon

« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2012, 09:50:22 pm »
I have been on a search.  Not only of information but emotional as well.  Since feeling Aeredins touch, I have been looking into the many Gods/Goddesses that folk speak so profoundly about.  I appreciate the healing touch laid upon me, but I am no healer, as the meager spells in that area are small and have such little effect.  I rely more on potions and kits in that regard.  And though it may sadden Elohanna, I do not really feel much of any connection in any way to her God.  I am extremely grateful for what was done, but there is no internal connection there.  Maybe the incident was more or less a healing of mind ~and~ spirit.  In some ways I seem to follow in the ways of Folian and also I follow in the ways of Ilsare.  Those two I walk alongside.  Can I call on both? Must I follow only one?  This requires further study and the opinions of others.  That was the informational side ...

Now the emotional side ... I know I have been putting this off, but Marcus has not been seen in quite some time.  Knowing him, he would do whatever he could to spare me to emotional trauma of watching him age and me taking care of him and he is the type of wanting to go out fighting.  As a human he would be pretty aged at this time.  I have spoken with the church and they have not heard from him either.  So I must fear the worst and expect the same as with Daren.  Does this make me a "Bad" elf?  Am I  looked down upon from other elves because of what I've done?  Am I forsaken my heritage? No, I can't be.  My investigations into the Atoll are drawing me in and I want to know more.  To understand and maybe, understand more of myself.  Who I am and where am I heading. So maybe its time to finish my mourning and move forward and see who I really am.  This may not be as easy as I make it sound either ... some things are just too hard to let go.

Jilseponie Wyndon

« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2012, 12:12:11 pm »
I feel like I am a container and held within is a Hellball.  So many different elements churning inside.   In one element there is a respite.  The banditry issues have literally spread themselves to the 4 winds.  A group wit hexceptional skills in the Al'noth.  And the King of Bydell has bestowed upon us an item of his appreciation.  To me it has no use but maybe a Badge of Honor, but I think to others its either a "Get Out Of Jail Free" card or Leverage towards something not quite right.  The King calls us to our next destination soon to continue the investigation and of course I will see this through to the end.

I've spoken with Connor and Brisbane about the Vin'Larie sighting in the blighted areas.  Apparently these creatures have been spotted almost everywhere the blight has touched, more-so near Spellgard.  I think a trip will be in order there next.  Bribane told me that their blood is used in [FONT="]rituals of transmutation, necromancy and gates.  Another disturbing thought is that they seem to be working alongside the Dark Elves.  Many of their house symbols have a Vin'Larie in them.  And in each of the blighted areas, underneath the carcasses of animals were these larvae.  Pit Moth type.  We're still looking into it   The last sectoin that was hit by the Famine, the Forest of Fog, I was at and coming out of the blighted area were tracks.  Dark Elven.  Of course their small hand held cross bow bolts were left behind in victims further back as well said as much.  It led into a cave system and the trail petered out in a passage way leading into the Deep.  Something we will have to delve into a bit more more properly supplied and prepared.

Dark Elves ... popping up like groundhogs after a good rain, attacked outlying farmsteads of Hempstead.  After speaking with some folk, it appears they are making a play for the city once again as they have done in the past [Reference "Fall of Hempstead].  Also looking for a special item that would give them great power that would help them.  Apparently they believe this item is in Hempstead.  After speaking with Connor once again with Elohanna, we were surprised to find out that the Tower was built by a Dark Elf. And construction was funded by a dark elf named Tathnolu. I will have to go to the Great Library and see what references there are on this person.  It wasn't long after that Dark Elves were banned from the city.  I'll have to get up with Omer on that.  I'm wondering if the item in question is buried in there somewhere.

Lance gave me a warning.  He and a patrol out near Hilm were attacked in a flyby.  Didn't see the creature per-Se but he did see its shadow.  More in line with the creatures we fought in the last war.   He wanted to let me know so that on my next trip out there to check on things at the Fort, to keep an eye on the sky.  Brisbane was there and made an odd remark.  She asked if that was north of Xanadril's old Keep.  I looked it up and he was a Demon that in the end, held true to his bargain and fought off other demons as a group of adventurers took an amulet filled with souls through a gate back to the surface.  After the talk of Pit Moths before that, I find it intriguing.

Pit Moths ... and I heard that Andrew had a tattoo of one put on him against his will, then later removed.  I have yet still to talk with him.  Everything seems so intertwined.

All this Dark Elf stuff going on everywhere ... famine to weaken us everywhere, banditry weakening our economy got me thinking.  I do not wish it to be true but I must look into it to at least discount it.  There are powerful forces at work here, we are being hit all over the lands from all sides into every part that helps us survive, something a tactician and a general would be good at.  A Dark Elf with great command over the Al'noth. I say a Dark Elf because thats what has been seen prominently.  And who haven't we heard or seen from in years, possibly building their forces?  Milara.  He was Sinthars General ... He tried to ascend to Godhood.  And what better way to get to us but through the thousands of miles of cave systems underneath us?  I have made inquiries at the Bloody Gate that borders his realm and await word, but if Milara is working underground, they will not have seen a thing.  Sure, I may be reaching a tad ... but what if on the off chance I'm right?  He's a general, he can put different houses in charge of the different ways we are being attacked and nothing we can do will lead us directly to him.  If it was me, yes, I would work things that way.  What better way to show innocence?  Connor says it not him, that Milara works with the undead.  And I think, new allies.  Throw everyone off track.  Or the undead are held in reserve or have yet to show their putrid faces.  All conjecture, thus my inquiries.

On a final note, my inquiries into gaining access to Voltrex continue.  I await to hear from a couple more sources before I make a formal request to the [/FONT][FONT="]Niasa.  What I seek lays upon Voltrex.  I have no desire to do anything except to follow the trail I am upon.  They may have a guard go with me to be sure or help set me up with those that can answer my questions so I can continue on.

Yes, I feel like a Hellball on the verge of exploding, and I do hope all my close friends are not there if things suddenly break break free if I can not gain control.  I do this for them, to inform them, to help protect them because I love them, as my family.  And if it takes my sanity to do so, then so be it.

And one final thing, something I shall put to rest but shall never be forgotten  

*Tied to a ribbon of silk marked with the letter "M" left in the page is a Wedding Ring.*
[/FONT]

anything