The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Journal  (Read 77 times)

Krell Himmler

Journal
« on: December 19, 2007, 10:02:31 pm »
Today I had a number of problems, all of which could've been solved by a more forceful approach within the law. Threats made against myself and others and failures to respond to law are all responsible for these problems. I will find myself being much tougher in the future, the law is there for our good and MUST be protected!

Krell Himmler

Re: Journal
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2007, 06:12:42 pm »
The last few days/weeks have been depressing, in trying to uphold the law I've made many enemies from amongst the town, repeatidly. Being kind and firm or neutral doesn't seem to work, I must train harder and be more viscious and vigiland in upholding the law, the price of failure is too high. These idiots don't know what law does for them, they must be punished, there is no other way. I met many interesting people today, I must pursue them to see what is happening.

A few people will soon recieve my vengeance, Chaynce Baldu'muur, Abigail Firesteed, Jaigan Drakand and Silvia in Darsius or whatever her name, justice prevail, at any cost.

Sincerely
Krell Himmler

Krell Himmler

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2007, 03:08:49 am »
In recent times my life was almost lost to a Chaynce, in a confrontation that would've been of an unknown outcome. Never forgive, never forget.

The all knowing and all seeing great punisher watches.

Sincerely
Krell. Himmler

Krell Himmler

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2007, 07:17:06 pm »
In upholding the law, I have been accused of misdeads, this pleases me not as I have done my best to follow your lord o' lord. I must work in secret now, to enforce your will as best as I am able, I serve you and no other Rofirein, protect me, so I may protect others. The order is lax in your unquestionable laws and wisdom lord Protector, I am your instrument in this god awful hell world.

anything