The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Kovac's Journal  (Read 330 times)

swgb24

• View Profile
    Kovac's Journal
    « on: January 08, 2008, 08:53:39 pm »
    Mar 17th

Finally arrived at Fort Vehl today. Long journey. Several weeks at least. As I entered the town, could smell the dampness and the desperation. All around noises, cries for help. The scum in this city are everywhere, they consume it like a vile disease, growing worse and worse. Soon as I entered main part of city, went to nearest store. Purchased jacket and leather. Found my way into the crafting house and made mask. No. More than mask. Made a face. A face that I could bare to look at in the mirror.

Stepped out of crafting house, was instantly again acquainted with the horrors of the real world. Outside was met by man in robes. With him he had a dark warrior and a young ranger. Seemed interested in me. Asked if was new around here, observed them for a few second and then nodded. Went with them, told me of evil in local crypts. Agreed to follow them in. As soon as we went in, skeletons attacked us from all sides. The warrior managed to make quick work of them and we proceeded forwards. Man in the robes summoned skeletons. Possibly related to dark magic? Will have to investigate further. Ranger seemed reckless; stupid at times. Rushed in, no sense of danger. Mentioned his name, Dustin. Will remember it. At bottom of crypt, found the evil that man was talking about. Man in the robes destroyed it quickly. Couldn't tell what it was. After job was done, found our way out and received reward from the man. Some gold, should be enough to afford supplies.

So far so good. Made my first mark. This city has not yet learned of me, the evil has not yet become afraid of me. They soon will.

swgb24

• View Profile
      Re: Kovac's Journal
      « Reply #1 on: January 14, 2008, 07:24:45 am »
      General Note

Made much progress over last couple of days.

The plan is working.

swgb24

• View Profile
        « Reply #2 on: January 14, 2008, 06:20:32 pm »
        Junar 25th

Rorschach

swgb24

• View Profile
          « Reply #3 on: January 15, 2008, 08:19:04 pm »
          Junar 30th

Problem with three women. Identities unknown. Will have to be careful.

swgb24

• View Profile
            « Reply #4 on: January 18, 2008, 10:31:29 pm »
            Augra 8th

Rumors of some sort of genetically enhanced dragon army being built up. Must investigate further. Also had encounter with what they call Soul Mother. Now saw true evil in face. Know real enemy. Must continue to strive forward. No compromise.

swgb24

• View Profile
              « Reply #5 on: January 21, 2008, 07:18:55 am »
              Seplar 9th

Ran into dwarf today. Named Brok. Helped him clear out sewers. Outside, ran into Ranger who called himself Dustin. Made joke about being part of Corath. Summoned two wild animals in town. Captain Trent thought it just a bad joke, I thought it a threatening message. Dwarf turned on me, told Captain to force me to take off face. Refused. Kicked out of town. Will be back.