The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Lacee's Conscience  (Read 549 times)

Mooneyes

Lacee's Conscience
« on: November 10, 2011, 02:08:19 pm »
**a book, ink and quill lays on a bedroom table**

I hate these new feelings............She and he brought them upon me.  I was so much better before them.  Now I feel weak.  **sighs* But if I am to keep myself from going crazy I need to start being a woman. I dont know how. I'm a survivor, a fighter, a loner.  And now I feel like a woman.  He's right. I have felt what she has told me that I am and not to deny it...and he has confirmed it.  I need to open up and explore if I can let this be a part of me. It took a huge fight with this man and some horrible things he said that well hit home.  I'm going to test it.  See if it's right.  I've never worn a dress.   I feel all weird right now. ........................................................................**goes to check if the dress shop is still open grumbling**

The following users thanked this post: Hellblazer, AOSGUY

Mooneyes

Re: Lacee's Conscience
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2011, 09:04:20 pm »
**laying on her stomach near the campfire with the full moons reflection on the lake she holds the rose to her nose and inhales the sweet scent. She had never been given a flower before and one that matched her hair too**

We have seen each other twice lately. And each time I find myself standing up straighter, taller when he is near. Our conversations have always been short but for me time seems to stand still. What was he saying? Something  about my hood? Or was it about Larry.  All I knew was that I was nodding and watching Ty walk off.  Jared was nice and his smile was framed in a five-o

Mooneyes

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2011, 04:42:17 pm »
**laying on her stomach near the campfire with the full moons reflection on the lake she holds the rose to her nose and inhales the sweet scent. She had never been given a flower before and one that matched her hair too**

We have seen each other twice lately. And each time I find myself standing up straighter, taller when he is near. Our conversations have always been short but for me it seems to stand still.
What was he saying? Something  about my hood? Or was it about Larry.  All I knew was that I was nodding and watching Ty walk off.  Jared was nice and his smile was framed in a five-o

Mooneyes

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2011, 04:46:04 pm »

We have seen each other twice lately. And each time I find myself standing up straighter, taller when he is near. Our conversations have always been short but for me it seems to stand still.
What was he saying? Something  about my hood? Or was it about Larry.  All I knew was that I was nodding and watching Ty walk off.  Jared was nice and his smile was framed in a five-o

Mooneyes

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2011, 04:47:18 pm »

What was he saying? Something  about my hood? Or was it about Larry.  All I knew was that I was nodding and watching Ty walk off.  Jared was nice and his smile was framed in a five-oclock shadow and a strong square jaw.  
He was strikingly handsome and his body hinted of a maturity beyond his years.  And there I stood;wishing I had something to say that was interesting,Begging for something to come to mind that could maybe keep him there for just a moment longer.  
Then just as I was to leave, and why I did not noticed, he handed me a rose. A red one to match my hair.  I was nervous to take it but his encouraging smile made me reach out for it and our hands briefly touched.  
Conversation again, was it about my hair? Or was it about where he needed to be?  I think it was about both.
We said our goodbyes and I quickly turned my back to him smiling and holding the rose close to my nose.  
Something was going on inside of me and it was as involuntary as breathing.  
I wonder when I will see him again. Jared,I said his name again.

Maybe tomorrow I will go and find my friend Armand. We can always talk about his projects and maybe he will even let me help with a few of them.  
Then maybe I will visit Ty in Ft.Last. She has been spending more and more time there lately and when I ask her why she just says that she has been practicing.

anything