The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Letters to the Hooded Masters  (Read 88 times)

Pseudonym

Letters to the Hooded Masters
« on: March 01, 2007, 05:17:20 pm »
Thoughts of Urhuk Meshanek

Humanity.
The Natural World.

Why is there a perceived conflict? It is a simple issue. They are not in conflict. Humankind has risen and evolved to be the greatest killing beast in the animal kingdom. Humankind, by the rule of natural law, deserves their place in deciding the fate, the life and death, of those around them.

Yet, I look around and see the rightful place of those who should continue, by the selection of natural law, restricted and bounded. Humankind place restrictions, laws and boundaries on themselves that limit the reign of their free will. The strongest should survive and flourish and create their own reality. The weakest perish and perpetuate their failure no longer. All law, all normal and natural behaviour must flow from this immutable truth.

Nature. Corath. They call upon me to reveal this truth to those who are blinded. Natural Law must be the impetus for all my behaviour, for the behaviour of all. The weak, they build their walls and they build their laws to pervert the course of natural law. The strong, the worthy, those who must continue ... need none of these artificial props to support our place. I must not fail, for failure is weakness and not tolerated by the Dark One. The strong do not fail. The weak fail. The weak fear and the weak create artificial laws to hide their frailties. Mercy is weakness. Mercy is not a favour one does for another. Mercy is a delay of their inevitable fall. If someone, something is in the position of needing your mercy .. they are unworthy of continuation.

Why is this truth seen as ‘evil’? It is not a question of good and evil. It just is truth. Those who seek to hide this truth are guilty of a far greater perversion of natural law than any Corathite I have ever met.

The strong survive and dominate. It is the law of the Natural World, the only true law not distorted by cultural and political ambiguity, and I will reveal this truth to all. The walls of the weak must topple. The laws of the corrupt must be revealed for the lies they are. People have accused me of being brutal. What is brutality? I must be a reflection of Corath and a reflection of the natural order. Savage, cruel ... evolving to perfection of self.

I am Corath’s instrument of truth.
I am Nature’s instrument of truth.

Pseudonym

Re: Letters to the Hooded Masters
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2007, 06:46:54 pm »
Thoughts of Urhuk Meshanek

My journey to make the so-called human civilization a reflection of Nature’s majesty continues.

This morning, I walked victorious from the kobold encampment near Port Hempstead with a new-found companion (one Sasha, a warrioress of great accomplishment). The sun was cresting on the horizon, it’s edges tinged with the last intrusions of night. My limbs veritably thrummed with power and fulfillment. I had battled and survived. My wolf companion Tharoc had done the same. My human companion at my side was strong and capable. The weak had been purged.

It was then that I came upon a scene that gave me pause for contemplation and fascination.

In the middle of the dusty road, an angry falcon fought off a flock of those ubiquitous little brown and gray birds, sparrows. The falcon had its tail feathers spread and appeared to have have something clutched in its talons. It was making a lot of noise as the smaller, yet more numerous opponents charged and dove at the majestic creature. I stood and watched, transfixed.

As the combatants moved, it become clear what the falcon had a barely-nested hatchling in its talons and it was busy, between warding off attacks from the tiny flock of the desperate enemy, pecking it to death. The sparrows seemed to be desperately trying to save the little bird. However, even though they were many and the falcon was one, it was much bigger, faster and stronger than all the other birds combined, and it was a matter of moments before it finally succeeded in killing it’s prey.

There are few people who see the beauty of the natural world as much as I do. Few who are able to feel the same kinship and empathy to the majesty of Nature’s offerings as I. Yet, I also understand that nature is without pity and with sympathy, and some - as human beings, with their flawed perceptions - let themselves be overcome with sentiment for nature at their own risk. Essential to life is the taking of other life. Killing and eating is how a creature survives. There is no justice, or injustice, in nature. No morality. It is nature’s way, nothing more or less. Nature's supposed cruelty is a meaningless observation. The fittest are those that survive. The fact the falcon killed a smaller bird is not a moral judgment in favor of the falcon. It is not a judgment at all, it is a truth. The falcom killed the hatchling because it could and nothing was able to prevent it.

Men must realise that power and strength are the mandate of Nature. It is a sign of favour when a strong man is more than a weaker man, a hungry man, a powerless man.

There is an entitlement to dominate, devour and destroy the weak, the hungry, the powerless. This essential truth of what constitutes strongest, fastest, fittest and most deserving among ourselves has led to accusations and charges of cruelty and lack of mercy. It is a ridiculous statement made by weak lawmakers that seek to perpetuate their weakness. The creatures of the natural world do not understand the concept of mercy yet we was free-willed men are expected to embrace the artificial and alien concept? It is a nonsense.

My teachers always took great care to explain the parallels between the Law of Nature and the tenets of the Black Sun.

Do not fail, for failure is weakness.
Fear is a weakness and a weapon of your enemy.
Seek to serve Corath’s will and to spread his influence.
Obey with utmost diligence.
Let hatred and malice feed your fury.
Master oneself that you may master others.
Mercy is weakness.

The parallels are becoming clearer. The more I travel, the more I see how much of his work remains to be done.