The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Meditations of Nyeaeana  (Read 669 times)

AeonBlues

Meditations of Nyeaeana
« on: February 11, 2007, 04:31:08 pm »
I travel north from my tribal lands.  I come to a great wall made of fallen trees.  I scout around wall and found good hunting, but my skinning knife is broken.  I wait several days out side  of wall, watching many races of people go in and out very quickly.  I yell Ha Ha at them, but they keep going.  An elf woman comes by and tells me about this Hint.  She never tells me her name, but she tells me that I can buy a skinning knife in Hint.  She tells me that I would be not be more safe there then anywhere, but I can go in.  She says  I can buy skinning knife for trade coin.  Man in  town tells me to go east and find “merchant”  I ask around for a skinning knife and a dwarf sells one to me for coin I got from a goblin near town wall.  I am hungry, so I go out and hunt deer.  I eat the deer, and come back to hint to trade pelt.  I shake deer pelt, but people seem confused.  A dwarf tells  me that I can take it to a pelt trader in the craft hall.  I ask, “Is this the building where man named craft lives.”  I have see the building marked with his name, so I go there.  He tells me that he needs a rat pelt for his sick mate.  He must think it is her time to die, so I help by getting him a rat pelt.  I check the Inn, but there are no rats there.  I find a place under hint, and I hunt rats.  I would eat wood rat, but not under Hint rat.  There are many many rats, so hunting them is a good thing as they seem out of balance.

Later I saw elf lady again, and I asked her where I could buy a badge for crafting.  She said many things with an angry face, it was hard to understand her quick high elf words.  She was mad at me for trading furs.  I am confused by this.  She said I should feel in my heart that this is wrong.  I eat what I hunt, I hunt to survive.  She told me I should leave the pelts in the wild for the wilds to take.  She also told me that I could make coin in other ways.  Than many people around Hint were offering work.  I met a guard, and went to hunt goblins.  The goblins almost killed me.  I woke up and ran away.

Later, I meditate on her words.  I am a protector of the hunt.  I hunt my prey and leave the rest of the herd alive.  I take the weak so the strong may breed.  When I was with my tribe, I would trade pelts for spear, or hide to wear.  Trading with the pelt man is not so different.  Soon I will work my pelts with my own hands.

Later, out side of Hint, I met a nature priestess called Sara.  She and other hunters joined with me to do work.  I learned many things about hint and Sielwood.  After we finished hunting kobolds and goblins, I went to Seilwood to see more of this great forest.  I hunt deer because I need food to eat.  I meditated at a sacred temple.  I used my spells so I could pass through the woods not to be seen.  I saw dire bore, I saw entrap, I saw giant thing.  I continued deeper  into the woods.  I hunt nothing, because I needed nothing, and I was here to observe.  I did not observe signs of wear wolf.  I did not hear them.  I did not see them until their jaws were at my throat.  At that moment, I wish I would have stayed with my tribe in the lands that I know well.  I awoke  in a spirit world.  I was startled to see a dark elf.  I sensed that I was going back to the wilds, but he was going some where else.  He was leaving the great cycle.

I was back in Hint, at the temple.  I felt weak and dizzy so I climbed a small hill near Sielwood and meditated.  The wear wolfs where such great hunters.  I admire their skill.  I will  have to learn more about them.  I have never seen them hunt before, so I do  not know their ways, or if they over hunt their  territory.  Still, to take the shape of a beast, seems like a great blessing to me.  An elf woman came to the hill and spoke with me.  She told me that there were dark elves in Hint.  She  told me that I should not assume that they were evil.  I told her that I would mediate on dark elves after craft badges and magic banks that move your trade coin all over the world.

AeonBlues

Re: Meditations of Nyeaeana
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2007, 09:15:12 pm »
I deliver mail to fort on Rilara.  I go south, and follow water.  I am seen by a small man with a sword.  He cuts me very quickly.  I mediate on hill, gathering my soul as it returns from the spirit world.  Elf woman Drexia  meets me.  Twice I mediate to bring my soul back from the spirit world, and twice she comes to visit me.  I  wonder if there is meaning to this.

As I speak with her, my soul returns to me.  Something is different.  I focus inward, realizing that I can force my shape to change.   Like wear wolf, but this is a druid power.  I know the  wolf form well, and it is about  my weight, so I change into  a wolf.  Drexia warns me not to change shape near others who might hunt me.  In my wolf form, I can not move.  My body weight is centered differently.  I find it difficult to control my legs.  I pull my self on the ground.  It takes some time and practice, but but soon I move like a wolf, and I feel so good, I howl.

Since then I have spent much time in my animal shapes.  I run, and I prowl.  When I deliver mail again, I go a different way.  I travel as a wolf, with my wolf companion Limp.  We pass over green hills and I see a two cougar.  The cougar sense my power and do not attack us.  I convince one to follow me, and then we hunt it.  I taste its blood, and the fear in that blood.  I am a wolf killing my prey.  Limp and I eat the conger, and I take its pelt back to fur trader in Hint.  He says he wants a bear pelt.  I laugh at him, and tell him that I should skin him and give his pelt to the bear.  The bear is a great and powerful animal that fears nothing.  When I fight goblins, orcs or lizard men, I like the bear spirit the most.  I crush and maul them.  I rend their flesh and bathe my teeth in their blood.

AeonBlues

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2007, 09:16:55 pm »
There is much hunting.  When hunting beneath the earth, it is best to hunt in a pack.  There are many good hunters, and with more practice I have learned even more new shapes!  I can now change my body into a bird even.  One druid lady showed me how she was  able to use bird shape to fly high and far way.  I hope to learn this some day.  I spend a lot of time in all my animal shapes.  The spirit of each animal is different, and each has a good purpose.  I train hard to take what ever shape seems expedient at the time.  The bear, the cheetah, and the boar are all good forms to hunt with.  Recently in the under Hint town I hunt rats in the body of a small cat.  Cute elf woman calls me kitty.  

I use kitty shape to gather herbs in my mouth, and sneak past dangerous guardians of the forest that would try to kill me.   Though, the badger is best for digging things up.  I enjoy resting by lake in form of snake.  The snake has such small brain that it like impossible to dominate or confuse.  I love to run in the body of the wolf and howl at the moons.  No one understands me, and why I must always be changing shape.  I hear hunters talking about how they would like to eat me, or saying they do not understand why I run as a boar.  Their path is not my path, so I don't care what they think.   I hear stories of druids, a Rhizome takes shape of tree.  I want to learn many more shapes.  Every time I change shape, I seem to have more control over my body.  Every time I mediate I seek new shapes, hoping to discover more shapes to become.

AeonBlues

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2007, 07:29:24 pm »
Today I made worg armor.  I hunt worg, craft the spirit of worg.  When I run, I run with the spirit of worg.  From the ogres in Haven to vampire on Dregar, there has been many great hunts.  I have met many good hunters, and many seem to appreciate my skill.  My will is to become a great shape shifter.  I hear of no one who does what I want to do.  Everyone has always told me that I am crazy.  Somehow I have always managed to make my crazy ideas work good.  I realize now that I am not a great enough druid to accomplish the things I want to do with my body.  When I mediate I focus within.  I see every body in my body.  As every drop of blood makes me, I am part of a greater whole.  I focus on my blood  as it flows.  Part is water  and part is tiny bodies.  If I focus hard enough, it becomes like magic with in.  This is in essence how I change the shape of my body.  By changing and redirecting all the little bodies in my body.  This same wisdom of body may be applied to poison... somehow.  So I spend much time mediating, teaching my body how to identify when a poison has entered  my body, and then how to change that poison into water.  I almost have it figured out, but I still need more practice.  I realize that I must also master the shapes I already know.  The wolf shall become dire wolf, and I must be able to change shape more often.  Only after I have completed my journey as a druid, may I start the path of a true shape shifter.  While I will still be a druid, when other druids lean new spells, I will not learn new spells.  I will learn new shapes.  Even now, I feel that my greatest power comes from the shapes I shift into.  I have spoken to wise men, who know many things.  They do not know of anyone that does what I want to do.  They do not speak of anyone that has ever done what I want to do.  Perhaps there is such a person who is a great shape shifter.  If so I must find this person.  I must be patient, or perhaps I lose controls of my body, and the body of what I become controls me.

AeonBlues

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2007, 08:06:52 pm »
I mastered the ability to reject poison in my body.  This is a good thing.  I go hunting with far strider hunt pack Jin, Karana and Xandrian.  We hunt giants in hammerbound peaks.  Giant leader is giant to giants.  He does not fear little Nyeaeana.  I cast hold  monster spell on giant leader and paralyze him!  Ha HA!!

Farstiders seem to like hunting with me, and I like them.  They are a good hunt pack.  We hunt in many other places.  I work good with Jin, as he understands me when I am in animal shapes.  Since I spend most of my time hunting in animal shapes this works good and allows me to communicate information when I am scouting.  Jin sends me ahead to scout areas, and I like using my stealth skills in this way.  Most hunt packs run blind with no scouting.  Stinky dwarfs follow me when I wander ahead to scout, but far striders know what they are doing.  They are good hunters.  I learn many important things hunting with them.  Like not to call Karana a barbarian.  She almost cleave me in two with battle axe to prove that she is not barbarian.  She is elksoul tribe.  I say, “Perhaps you pass me a shovel as this hole I am standing in is not deep enough.”  She passes me a shovel.

I get better at shifting into good shape at right time. I learn not to use bear shape against many creatures, and they hit bear very often.  Bear is good against one creature but runs from swarm of ants. Bore is a better form against many creatures.  Cheetah is my favorite in combat.  Though often I have to change back  into elf shape so that I can cast healing spells on my self and others.  So, I lose cheetah power and use other shapes.  I realize that I no longer think of elf shape as me.  Elf shape is like any other shape, it has it's advantages and disadvantages.  I am what ever shape I am.  I am always Nyeaeana.  The elf is one of many body shapes I use.

I still no have luck finding this Rhyzome druid.  He is leader of all druids and I fear meeting him, because he may not like me.  Many druids just lecture me on the evils of hunting, but I am a hunter. After speaking with them, I understand why so many hunters call me tree hugger.  I do not like the name, as I do not hug trees.  All life is sacred and all life hunts and eats other lives.  Some talk like I should be afraid to step on grass, but I stay true to my self.  I continue to meditate every day.  I focus with in and gain better mastery of my own body.

AeonBlues

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2007, 01:05:12 pm »
Many strange places I go.  I go to desert island and fight balor.  I got to ocean bottom.  I go to strange caverns.  Evil wizard keeps sending outsiders to visit me, but  I keep telling them, “I no have key!”.

My training goes well, as I can now change into animal shapes more often.  This is good as I must take elf shape to cast spells.  Recently I make armor with spirit of panther.  Panther seems to be my totem animal, as panther spirit hunts like my tribe hunts.  Panther spirit makes me more sneaky which is good.  The Toran and Vorax hunters do not like my tribal ways of hunting.  They like to face prey and give prey an “honorable” fight.  This is not my way.  My way is to use stealth and cunning.

I mediate very hard now to learn new shapes to become.  As my eyes turn inwards I see a small dragon curled up in side of me.  He is sleeping as dragons like to do.  I call on him to awake from slumber.  I call his spirit to guide my body.  With great patients I call on this dragon spirit with in me.  Soon, the sleeper awakes.

AeonBlues

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2007, 08:44:47 pm »
I hardly have popper time to meditate recently.  I am being dragged to all corners of world to hunt strange beasts.  My slumber is rudely awakened by wizards that make dreams that seem real.  When I am not hunting I am busy gathering aloe and ginger to make em potions so I no die when hunting.  I join farstrider pack.  Thems is good hunters.  Though him Jin Lun Lee seems to have some lofty ideas, I love to hunt with farstrider pack.  When I join Jin tells me to say in my own words that I will protect good people.  I say that I will protect good people that respect great cycle.  What I no tell Jin is that I would protect evil people as well, if the survival of tribe is at stake.  No tribe should be hunted out of existence, this is my only true moral I hold as sacred.  I only wish em farstriders were able to meet more often.  I think thems sleeps when I hunt, and hunt when I sleeps.

I hunt very often with em G'ork the half orc, and Jal the rude but strangely clever dwarf.  I no think Jin would like them much, but I never have seen them do anything very wrong.  They say some things that hurts my ears, but actions more important.  Jal keeps killing em little animals, even after I move past them, and pacify their aggression.  I tell Jal today that if him kills little animals again, I never cover his skin with stone again.  He didn't say much, but him no stupid, he will want em skin covered with stone more then him wants to kill little bats.  Some times you just have to know what motivates em, to control behavior like trained beast.

I feel now that my path as a spell casting druid is complete.  It is difficult to explain, as I will always be a druid.  I now have dire animal shapes.  I can now cast all my spells with no dusts.  I know in my heart that I will never learn a new druid spell.  Now I step onto the path of the shape shifter.  I must hunt less now, and meditate more.  I see the little dragon in side of me.  I see him more clearly.  Him is starting to wake up.  Soon I will shift into body of little dragon.  Then I will learn many many new shapes to shift into.  Some of these shapes will frighten hunters.  I will have to do much warning and explaining before I take new shapes, but fear is the most common method of diplomacy in nature, so this must be a good thing.

AeonBlues

« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2007, 01:43:35 pm »
Recently I have interesting encounter.  While meditating in Hempstead fields, focusing deeply on my true spirit, and still attempting to learn the shape of little dragon, a leopard entered the fields.  I stand tall and hold my arms out, which is good body language when confronting a wayward predator.  Some fool of an elf attacks him, and leopard seems to vanish.  Then a snake slithers through grass.  Then a bird was resting on hill top.  I join up with a mist druid and a halfling, and we pursue these animals to the north.  On crossroads we meet a halfling who says him no see any animals.  We search around to another part of forest and a deer tells us that he saw stag walk to the north.  We spend much time searching traild and only end up back in the fields.  Then a great eagle flies.  I strongly suspect that this is but one being, a great druid with incredible shape shifting powers.  I must meet this being.

While this was all happening I never took animal shapes.  I did not feel a compelling need to.  In hind sight, if I want to keep up with great eagle, I must use bird shape and follow.  Perhaps I should use badger shape to speak with deer.  Perhaps I should use snake shape to follow snake.  Perhaps cheetah shape to follow leopard.  I am very curious to speak with this being.  Next time our paths cross I will worry less about being confused, and more about taking appropriate shapes to meet such a mysterious being.

AeonBlues

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2007, 03:23:50 pm »
The hunter in me grows restless.  The hunter in me pains my heart as I tell other adventures that I can no hunt with them.  I sit in Hempstead fields deep in meditation.  I open my spirit to all the life around me.  I gain much understanding of my true spirit, and how to control true inner spirit when taking shapes.  I search very hard to master little dragon shape.  It is very complex as is not just shape but also dragon breath.  I will continue mediating and focusing on my inner spirit, my one true shape, until I can master this new form.

When the hunter in me demands too loudly that I must go hunt something, I take bird shape and hunt kobolds and bugbears.  I discover that in bird shape I can peck out their eyes and make them blind.  I then shift into snake shape, and poison them with my venom.  I never thought these shapes were very good hunters before, but through my dedication to be master of many shapes, I have learned how shapes I already have are more useful then I thought.

AeonBlues

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2007, 02:46:38 pm »
My spirit continues to grow stronger.  While I feel much pain from my no hunting, the pain makes  my inner spirit, my one true shape stronger, more patient, more determined.

At times travelers come and interupt my meditations.  Some time in no good way, as they run from koblolds or bugbears, gnolls even that chase them.  Though I mediate deeply, I am keenly aware of all that happens near me.

Some times I am interupted in pleasant ways as druids speak with me and inquire why I meditate so much.  I meet Pallena the human storm spirit druid.  A Mist druid she is.  We share our frustrations about the Katia druids, and how self righteous they are with their dogma.  We speak of how we share our relationships with nature, and how the storm spirit as well as all other nature spirits work to benefit the great whole.  She explains to me how through destruction there is creation, and how life is made stronger as it is forced to be stronger or perish.  She seems to be of opinion that storm spirit is so great that it can destroy all in it's path, but I try to explain that because of balance of  great cycle, she under estimates the power of strong roots to survive a powerful storm.  Also the diversity in numbers makes the forests strong, so that storm spirit will take a few trees, but not entire forest.  We speak of how when Mist brings down lightning on the forest, she makes fires that cleanse the forest of dead hard woods and over grown shrubs.  She pushes back the forests so the meadows may thrive.  Her fires hatch seed beneath burnt trunks so that a new era of tree life can begin.

I speak much with Rick Greenheart, who is a halfling leaf, who no speak common.  Him only speak language of animals.  We speak of my meditations and the journey I am on.  I explain to him that while animal spirit shapes are easy to control, some shapes like drow shape, or drider shape has very strong will.  That is I am no master of my true inner spirit, then these shapes will dominate and control me.  This is why days, weeks, two months now, I have been roosted under this great tree.  Seasons or years even may pass me by, but I am determined.  I feel that my sense of being restless to hunt is breaking free.  That I am some how passing through a barrier.  That soon my spirit will change, and become  that of stone.  I could watch eons pass me by, and still hold my focus and purity of form.

AeonBlues

« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2007, 01:21:39 pm »
Nyeaeana Irylanam: Hello Beli
Beli Tenker: hello
Nyeaeana Irylanam: strange thing just happens
Nyeaeana Irylanam: *sits*
Beli Tenker: What is that?
Beli Tenker: *sits*
Nyeaeana Irylanam: well... I was hiding in woods after picking garlic... and a badger wanders past me
Beli Tenker: ya and that means something?
Nyeaeana Irylanam: I changed into a badger and followed him into other part of woods and him disapears
Nyeaeana Irylanam: then a wearwolf is by lake
Beli Tenker: I have seen the werewolves up there before
Nyeaeana Irylanam: Wearwolf runs off.  I search around and a coupple of wearwolfs spot me, but not same one
Nyeaeana Irylanam: I was not quite prepared but I manage to survive
Beli Tenker: I'm glad ya survived
Nyeaeana Irylanam: and I meet em little goblin man
Nyeaeana Irylanam: him adventurerer
Beli Tenker: Goblin adventurer? I have not seen one of those
Beli Tenker: I do not trust goblins much
Nyeaeana Irylanam: Then an assassin vine crawls by and no stops to attack us
Beli Tenker: That is very odd
Nyeaeana Irylanam: we move to follow and I see another wearwolf that disappears
Beli Tenker: Maybe the woods are changing back to the way they were
Nyeaeana Irylanam: After we hunt some ogres, we end up back by the lake, and em other goblin appears and starts to wolf off.  Enough is enough and I cast a hold spell on him
Beli Tenker: before the assassin vines
Beli Tenker: continue
Nyeaeana Irylanam: I Say, you tell me what is going on
Nyeaeana Irylanam: him says I will tell you what is going on
Nyeaeana Irylanam: I am your brother
Beli Tenker: What?????!!!!!!!
Nyeaeana Irylanam: I say, oh him brother pointing at the other goblin
Beli Tenker: ahhh *sighs*
Nyeaeana Irylanam: him says, I come from where
Nyeaeana Irylanam: Prothro the adventurer goblin says, me not knows him clan
Beli Tenker: aye ..continue
Nyeaeana Irylanam: strange goblin ponders a bit and says, I come from there
Beli Tenker: there is where?
Nyeaeana Irylanam: I say, there by the lake?
Nyeaeana Irylanam: He says, yes there by the lake
Beli Tenker: Which lake?
Nyeaeana Irylanam: Lake in silkwood near wearwolf pack
Beli Tenker: ahh yes
 Beli Tenker: I forgot about that pond
Nyeaeana Irylanam: then he looks at Prontho and says, I have not seen more than one goblin
Nyeaeana Irylanam: him says, I do not know what his is called though
Beli Tenker: *nods*
Nyeaeana Irylanam: I always thought of goblins being survival by excessive breeding
Beli Tenker: aye same here
Nyeaeana Irylanam: so, is very strange that him not know other goblins
Nyeaeana Irylanam: I say, what is your story then, why you here
Nyeaeana Irylanam: He says, I have no stories for you as to why I am here
Nyeaeana Irylanam: Then he leaves
Beli Tenker: That is soo odd
Nyeaeana Irylanam: Him is clever, but I think him is badger.  Him is wearwolf too... assasin vine even... all one being
Nyeaeana Irylanam: Not too long ago, I see lepord in hempstead fields
Beli Tenker: That does make sense..That would also explane why he is alone
Nyeaeana Irylanam: Lepord vanishes and snake is there... then snake no there and bird is there
Nyeaeana Irylanam: We look for bird and find halfling... halfling says he no see anything
Nyeaeana Irylanam: We ask deer, and deer says great stag walked by
Beli Tenker: sounds like a druid playing tricks again
Nyeaeana Irylanam: we follow stag tracks and find a great eagle....
Nyeaeana Irylanam: But is this chance, or him watching  me?
Nyeaeana Irylanam: is him my brother by blood, or spirit?
Beli Tenker: *shakes head* druid stuff is out of my expertise
Nyeaeana Irylanam: Is he testing me, or showing off?
Nyeaeana Irylanam: hmmm
[Beli Tenker: Aye you will have to test and see
Nyeaeana Irylanam: If it is as I suspect, I must learn from him
Beli Tenker: You will not be able to tell..till you have enough proof..That will take time
Nyeaeana Irylanam: **nods*
Beli Tenker: Be patient..that I know
Nyeaeana Irylanam: Yes, patients is propper path, your wisdom shines true
Beli Tenker: *grins*
Nyeaeana Irylanam: well good hunting, I must meditate deeply on this

AeonBlues

« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2007, 08:00:08 pm »
Gudelsky: Yeah yeah meditates
Nyeaeana Irylanam: bah, you have flint?
Gudelsky: I dunno maybe
 Gudelsky uses Flint and Steel
Nyeaeana Irylanam: *shivering*
Gudelsky: Why are you so cold
Gudelsky: *sits*
Nyeaeana Irylanam: long talk in black ice cave
Gudelsky: oh i see
Gudelsky: I miss all the fun all the time
Nyeaeana Irylanam: Sit by the fire and relax.
Nyeaeana Irylanam: Yes, I meet being today in Silk wood... has many shapes, but seems to have lost spirit
Nyeaeana Irylanam: Him wanders place to place, shape to shape with no sense of purpose
Gudelsky: So what he teach you to be a worm then?
[Nyeaeana Irylanam: he teach me nothing
Nyeaeana Irylanam: Well.... perhaps he teach me most important lesson of all
Gudelsky: Dont tell me its believe in yourself
Gudelsky: Thats always the lesson
Nyeaeana Irylanam: Noh... that I must hold strong my inner spirit, so that I do not become lost in shapes
Gudelsky: Thats pretty close to believe in yourself, but I'm glad yer happy with it
Nyeaeana Irylanam: A druid found me in ice came, him was looking for me
Nyeaeana Irylanam: his name Autom leaf
Gudelsky: That's a pretty name
Nyeaeana Irylanam: he looks for master, very wise master of many shapes, who is named em four seasons
Gudelsky: He named the four seasons?
Nyeaeana Irylanam: Noh, is name of wise master
Nyeaeana Irylanam: Uless him not person, but very literal
Nyeaeana Irylanam: **grins at the thought*
Nyeaeana Irylanam: *starts to chuckle a bit*
Gudelsky: You're getting into druid talk.. You know I ain't that smart with druid talk
Nyeaeana Irylanam: Name of wise master is four seasons
Nyeaeana Irylanam: Hi four seasons, is honer to meet you
Gudelsky: What he's here now?
Gudelsky: No wait of course yer gonna say hes everywhere
Nyeaeana Irylanam: noh, it was joking way to explain
Gudelsky: *falls*
Gudelsky: So what's the long and short of it then?
Nyeaeana Irylanam: Druid man...  Autom Leaf says that there are three branches, I must chose one
Nyeaeana Irylanam: if I am to become great shifter of many shapes....
Gudelsky: Or whats the other ones
Nyeaeana Irylanam: He says he will teach me right now is one branch
Nyeaeana Irylanam: I must explain what mysterious being I meet in Silkwood is, another branch
Nyeaeana Irylanam: Or I must find four seasons and learn from him
udelsky: Sheesh that sounds like a lotta work
 Nyeaeana Irylanam: After realizing or strongly suspecting being I met earlier is a shifting druid that lost em soul to many shapes....
Nyeaeana Irylanam: I have doubts I no have before, so I decide I want to meet four seasons and learn from wise master
Nyeaeana Irylanam: I decide that quick path is most dangerous... now I doubt more... now I suspect that being I saw was my spirit... my spirit in a vision...  a warning of what may be
Gudelsky: If you can tell him 'e needs to grow more aloe plants
Nyeaeana Irylanam: I like you, you funny
Gudelsky: I'm sleepy
Nyeaeana Irylanam: we also speak of shapes and spirits, druid things you no care about
 Gudelsky: Well I ain't saying I don't care but...
Gudelsky: Sorry I can't think of a way to finish that
Nyeaeana Irylanam: I hear and observe you tired
Gudelsky: I like magic you just read it an it happens
Gudelsky: No wise spirits to boss you around
Nyeaeana Irylanam: yes, but I meet powerfull wizards that get lost in their own way
Gudelsky: Yeah they's kind of fun sometimes
Nyeaeana Irylanam: Lost to love of own power.  Lost to arrogance.  Lost to overconfidence
Nyeaeana Irylanam: Wild elves have old saying... overconfidence breeds disaster
Gudelsky: Well that aint the magic thats just the people they is
Nyeaeana Irylanam: This is true, magic is a tool like that
Nyeaeana Irylanam: here, I give you little preasent I find
Gudelsky: *yawns*
Gudelsky: Okay I like presents
Gudelsky: Thank you, I like the healin flowers
Gudelsky: Probly gonan give it to his kobold girlfriend
 Nyeaeana Irylanam: *laughs*
Gudelsky: Speakin of which maybe theres some aloes again

AeonBlues

« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2007, 05:38:14 pm »
Nyeaeana Irylanam: lets go by tree
Mitchel Kray: *nods to Nye*
Mitchel Kray: *Looks around*
Nyeaeana Irylanam: I sit on crossroads
Tialle Dianesis: *she lifts her cloak up and sits*
Nyeaeana Irylanam: Now I leave one path and walk freely on new path
Nyeaeana Irylanam: Old path was way of druid spells and shapes
Mitchel Kray: *remains vigil but seems more relaxed than usual*
Nyeaeana Irylanam: New path is of many many shapes
Nyeaeana Irylanam: A very great event happens today
Mitchel Kray: You're taking a new path then.
Tialle Dianesis: Today?
Nyeaeana Irylanam: yes, now I am on path of shape shifter
Nyeaeana Irylanam: yes * to  Tialle *
Nyeaeana Irylanam: recently I have encountered being
Mitchel Kray: Well done for you, chap. I bid you luck on the new path.
Nyeaeana Irylanam: being changes shape and wanders
Mitchel Kray: *listens*
Nyeaeana Irylanam: him is like spirit with no body, or body with no spirit
Tialle Dianesis: *she smiles warmly* I'm sure you'll fine greatness in whatever path you choose Kitty-cat.
Mitchel Kray: I assume you found what some tribes refer to as Totems.
Nyeaeana Irylanam: I meet druid Autom Leaf in ice cave.  Him tell me that great wise shape changer named Four seasons is missing but possibly in these parts
Mitchel Kray: *perks up* Missing, eh..
Tialle Dianesis: *she pulls out a small parchment riddled with random notes* Do you speak of... *she pauses to scan the paper*
Tialle Dianesis: Rhizome?
Nyeaeana Irylanam: *sighs* By dropping bad guess as to the wandering shape changer... noh
Nyeaeana Irylanam: noh Rhizome
Tialle Dianesis: Ah, then who is this being you speak of?
Nyeaeana Irylanam: Erugor comes to me here today while I meditate
Nyeaeana Irylanam: As it turns out, being is four seasons
Nyeaeana Irylanam: Erugor says he met wandering shape changer and traded dagger for coin
Nyeaeana Irylanam: him goes to bank, and coin is gone.. now he has grave yard dust and apples
Nyeaeana Irylanam: This is when I realize that soul and body are not one, that they must be reunited
Mitchel Kray: *Nods*
Tialle Dianesis: Hahah, so this great being played a trick on our orc-ish friend?
 Nyeaeana Irylanam: Apples to south.. so I go to crypts of Vehl and I find a jar, a jar with Four Season's soul in it
Nyeaeana Irylanam: hmmm... I don't think body with no soul plays tricks
Nyeaeana Irylanam: I think body with no soul give a message in only  way it can
Tialle Dianesis: Ohh -she nods-
yeaeana Irylanam: Soh, I bring jar back here and there is a strange tree
Nyeaeana Irylanam: Eugor says tree was here when he met wandering shape changer
Nyeaeana Irylanam: so I open  jar and place beneath tree
Mitchel Kray: *he doesn't seem affected by the rain as he listens closely*
Nyeaeana Irylanam: The two become one and four seasons stands before us
Mitchel Kray: That must have been something to see.
Nyeaeana Irylanam: Four  seasons and I take bird shapes, and he teaches me wisdom of being a shape shifter
Nyeaeana Irylanam: *glowing with satisfaction*
Mitchel Kray: Heh, very nice, Coyote.
Tialle Dianesis: Does this mean he has taken you on as an apprentice?
Mitchel Kray: What kind of shapes do you think you'll take on now?
Nyeaeana Irylanam: many strange shapes
Nyeaeana Irylanam: I am no aprentice... he teaches and moves on...  I am a young bird leaping from nest...
Mitchel Kray: Don't go turning into an Orc...
Nyeaeana Irylanam: Orc would not be the most frightening shape I will learn
Nyeaeana Irylanam: I sense that first shapes are little dragon shapes
Nyeaeana Irylanam: wormling....
Mitchel Kray: I think you'll do well learning by yourself. I'm eager to see what's coming...
Tialle Dianesis: Indeed!
Nyeaeana Irylanam: My inner spirt.. my true shape... will allways be strong and grounded
Mitchel Kray: *Nods*
Tialle Dianesis: *she stands slowly and wipes the grass clinging to her cloak*
Nyeaeana Irylanam: Finaly... I can hunt again *toothy grin*
Tialle Dianesis: *she grins slightly* I can't wait to pay witness to your true strength.
 Mitchel Kray: Finally eh? I was thinking you grew roots to that tree.
Nyeaeana Irylanam: me too
Nyeaeana Irylanam: was worth it though
Mitchel Kray: *Nods*   That it was
Nyeaeana Irylanam: Good hunting to you both
Mitchel Kray: Likewise.
Tialle Dianesis: Thank you for the tale, Nye. I wish you luck on whatever perils you face in obtaining this new power.
Nyeaeana Irylanam: Only peril is keeping my spirit grounded and strong..
Nyeaeana Irylanam: fare well
Mitchel Kray: Farewell.

//  I think it is worth mentioning that DM Mixafix ~ The Stranger, Role Played Four Season's wandering body with 20 PCs, 2 of which offered a trade that was necessary for obtaining a clue.  I would like to thank Mixafix for running a truly unique and intriguingly CDQ, that gave my character a real sense of depth to his PrC.  I would also like to thank all the players that helped me on this journey.  Whether it was interacting with a strange wandering shape changer that lost his soul, or conversing with Nyeaeana during his many long hours of meditation.

AeonBlues

« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2007, 02:12:46 am »
I really love my new shapes.  The dragon shapes, wyrmling really, are not as good at fighting as panther shape, but depending on color, I am immune to elemental attacks.  If a giant is throwing fire balls at me, I shift into red wyrmling shape and I am no burned by fire.  If creepy undead using acid against me, I shift into black wyrmling shape and I am not melted.  Also, the dragons see everything which is very good.

Recently I help guard of Wayfare who called on hunters to hunt em giant named squatting minotaur.  I would not normaly want to be in service of malitia, but this was to aid wolfswod rangers that I like.  We no hunted the giant but we did steal his special staff.  This is good thing as it prevented him from using giant army to devastate towns of Alindor.  When mission was over, one of the rangers that stole stick gave each of us a yew branch.  I will save this sacred yew branch I get from wolfsword ranger for when I can use it as a club.

I learn new shapes recently.  I learn minotaur shape, and wow, was that ax hard to learn.  One thing to shape a claw, but an ax was no easy transformation.  I lean gargoyle shape that has skin of stone.  When ever my diamond skin wears off, I can take gargoyle shape and no get killed.  I also learned harpy shape.  Harpy shape makes song, song confuses enemies but no confuses hunters that I like.

I will keep training hard.  I will learn how to change shape more often and new shapes.  I feel that I made very good decision to become a shape shifter.

AeonBlues

« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2007, 04:13:39 pm »
Years have passed since Jin Lun Lee made me the amulet, one that he could not concentrate.  I searched and searched for a priest or priestess of nature that could concentrate the bloody thing.  I met Valaria, but she said "No, I don't know you well enough." After that I took to wearing the amulet even though it was not concentrated to the spirits of nature.  Much later I met Drogo, but it was not the time or the place for such requests.  I come to realize that there are not many nature priests or priestesses of great power.  In all those years, my path crossed but three.  Recently I met a priestess Mist by the name of Amaduena Tillson.  She concentrated my holly symbol.  The spirits of the storm compliments my predator spirit quite nicely and I am honored.  Though she did not make any demands, I paid homage to the temple of Mist in Leringard, where I donated twenty thousand trade coins for the service.  I hope Mist is appeased.  When it comes to the lady of storms, one is best to error on the side of... respect.

AeonBlues

« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2007, 05:34:29 pm »
*Nyeaeana sends a falcon message to Jin Lun Lee, leader of the Farstrider's and cleric of Folian*

Dear Jin Lun Lee,

My good hearted friends and champions of causes you would support, are getting in trouble because I am in church of Kithairien.

I always agreed with and liked Folian's beliefs and ways as they are *scratch marks* consistent with druid ways.

If you think Folian would take me into his grace, please inform me a good time and place for us to meet and discuss this.

Nyeaeana