The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: E  (Read 56 times)

Spider

• View Profile
    E
    « on: January 03, 2006, 03:01:00 pm »
    Were have I awoken!

I awoke outside a town called Hlint, a town on the continent of Mistone.

There is more variation here then I have ever seen. From dwarfs to Elves, and Halflings to Giants. This place is amazing.

In the first few weeks I tried dear to learn the way of which I was shown by the old man. I seek guidance, and at that time it seemed that there was no other that could show me, apart from him. But he had disappeared.

I met a lady called Addison who I have since become friends with. She is a strong fighter and a good and true friend. If I did not know better I would say that she was half beast, for the power that she releases in battle is immense.

I have met another fighter, she is both strong in mind and in body it would seem. Her name is Isilme, I see what a friend is when I am with her, she has given me a new sense of being. It seems that it was worth going through what I had too, as I could not have wished this much joy upon myself before I met her. She is what I call a true friend.

Isilme and I went to Rilara which is on another continent, I had to deliver a package to a farmer, I did so; however he needed help. He had a problem with what only can be described as possessed scare crows.

I was terrified, these were huge, they tried to play with my mind, I felt an overwhelming fear, however Isilme showed her true colors and cut them down. I was slightly scared. I decided that I would not make her angry, for I do not want to see her bad side.

However what seemed to be the head scare crow came out and called others with it, I saw the look on Isilme’s face before we fell.

Although it would seem like this; in a strange way, was the working of another being.

For this opened another door in my journey...

I had returned to Hlint after my soul was saved, I was on my way back to Rilara to find my resting place, when I met a man called Kavil. He is both brave and kind, but there was more to this man then meets the eye.

To my utter surprise he has the same gift as me; although he has it would seem trained hard, for his talent far exceeds mine. I asked of him to guide me, he was very reluctant and advised me to meet a lady called Alantha.

Kavil helped us back to our graves and we had a long discussion, he is very sweet.

Later that same day I met Alantha, she it would seem is a master at sorcery, and more to the point is of my kin!

She was very apprehensive of me; she wanted to know if I was a slave, if I had a slave. She started to scare me.
    However after explaining my predicament she began to talk to me, I asked for guidance and she says that she may help, but only in time. I understand what she means when she says that she needs to build a trust.

If I had the same opportunities then maybe I would do the same. Although she has taught me one thing, I must be in control of my emotions.

This is so hard, to control what I feel and how I react, however I will learn to control them, and when I do; I will find her and try to show her that I mean no one harm

And so my journey in this unfamiliar place continues, I can only hope that I am on the right route to mastering my powers…

Spider

• View Profile
      RE: Eàmanë's Diary: The journey begins
      « Reply #1 on: January 05, 2006, 01:54:00 pm »
      I have a feeling of more then joy, a feeling of wholeness when I am with Isilme.
      I feel empty when she is not with me. She is both strong yet caring. I have never met anyone like her.

I met Isilme yesterday in Hlint, she seemed nervous and somewhat edgy. I feared that she was hurt, or that someone had upset her. Seeing her upset made me sad. I asked her what was bothering her.

Isilme said that she had some gifts from Kavil, I really like Kavil and I was happy that he had been thinking of me.

But there was still this expression on Isilme’s face that made me feel upset. Though I tried my best not to show it. I was happy to be receiving gifts from my new friend Kavil.

Isilme also had a gift; she gave me a bag, and a most elegant bag it was too. I thanked her, but she said that I was to look in the bag, so I did after feeling a bit silly.

Well all I could say was wow; she had been collecting gems for me with some scrolls that she had found. This was an amazing gift. However I felt unworthy of such a present. I told Isilme that I could not accept such a wondrous gift.

She looked at me, most demandingly in must be said, she told me that I was worth a whole lot more, I looked at her, and again I felt overwhelmed. I could not help but let a tear loose from my eye.

I wiped it away as fast so that no one would notice.

Isilme wanted to talk; I felt that she was going to tell me what the great sadness was that resided in her.

We went to the lake at the south of Hlint, behind the smithy. She looked at me with her caring eyes.

At this point I had felt what was about to come.

Isilme told me that she had fallen for me. At first I was shocked to say the very least.

However after she had said this, she looked more upset then she did previously.

She carried on saying that she really didn’t want to put our friendship at risk, but the feelings she had were just too strong, and that she just had to tell me.

I looked at her, her eyes filling with tears. Her face full of sorrow.

She tried to speak to me, but her voice was broken with nerves, I stopped her.

I gently wiped away a tear from Isilme’s face, and explained to her that I felt empty, incomplete when I was not with her.

I explained to her, that I felt the same.
      It was as if a weight that I did not know I had was lifted off my shoulders. I told her that my feeling towards her were strong to say the least.

She smiled, which in turn made me smile, our bond has become so much stronger.

Later that day, Isilme made a promise,
      She had said that she would give her life to protect mine, which by her sword or her life she would see no harm come to me.

I told her that is very sweet, and yet impossible. I can not allow her to do this, or even try. I would not see Isilme hurt, or in danger because of me.

Although in my mind, I feel the same toward her