The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: I sing the body eclectic  (Read 258 times)

stolen

I sing the body eclectic
« on: October 29, 2007, 04:06:27 am »
// The following will all be sung or spoken in the goblin language
sometimes it will be thoughts

stolen

Re: I sing the body eclectic
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2007, 04:36:19 am »
Janra 9 1424 (Oct 28 07)

Thoughts of freedom, fleeting
just out of grasp
no freedom, the red light paints a picture,
my soul the canvas,
of servitude,
I sing, as a slave, for the warriors
they rend and tear at the flesh
and eat the hearts to consume the spirit
without my song they fall
and of it continues
nearby hlint my only refuge
at night I steal away for respite
listening to song and story
yearning to understand
only to return to my cage at sunrise
Freedom comes closer as my courage grows.

stolen

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2007, 11:52:25 pm »
Brothers in arms I meet in vehl grovel and nonac lovers with nature
but vicious in battle they show me man made caves for the dead
where the dead walk in the dark finding us we feel their bones break
Cam lumbers in the dark and smashes the dead, twice as big as 5 humans
he crashes through the halls of the dead, not to careful to step on nonac
big cam a war machine if his armour not falls off his rage a goblin virtue

stolen

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2007, 01:54:37 am »
War singer runs with goblin horde
and learns the true power of song
He sings for the horde and strength grows and grows
He sings for the foes and brings a dark cloud apon them
to crush their spirit and bring about their end
Grovel turns to cat and bear and snake
and calls down death from above with light and fire
Nonac sneaks to kill in silence unseen and deadly
and song brings us strength and fills our foes with dread
we spill the blood of the zamin his minions all fall before the might of the goblin horde

stolen

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2007, 01:59:08 am »
Now that war singer has learned that song has the power to not only give strength to his allies, but also to weaken his enemies he seeks more knowledge of the power of the harming song.

stolen

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2007, 11:44:04 pm »
the top form of song, songs of death and pain
to blind the foes and let blood run in the rain

war singer today meets farros the warrior skald. the dead attacks and wants to eat war singers soul, but war singer and farros the warrior skald fights them off. Over and over the dead come to takes war singer away and are beaten back by the songs of war singer and farros the warrior skald.
Farros says that war singers songs are good, but war singer knows not the real songs of harm so farros takes war singer to the arena war singers curse song is strong but farros the warrior skald shows thing war singer never imagined in song.

First he sings song of fear...he sings song and war singer can think of nothing except run for his life...war singer never knows fear like the songs of farros.

Next he shows war singer how he makes voice so loud that it shakes war singers brain. The noise is like a dragons roar.

Next he shows war singer the song of death. farros the warrior skald sings a song so terrible that war singer looses will to live and falls dead.

Then farros the warrior skald sings a song and war singers world goes black and silent. war singer stumbles around blind, unhearing, eyes feel like they explode.

and finally he sings song of exhaustion...sings and war singer feel like he is moving through warm mud...every step is like dragging a ogre with each foot
just raising an arm more than war singer can do.

Farros says that he will teach war singer these power songs. War singer will start creating songs trying to find this power that blinds, blasts, and kills the foes of war singer.

stolen

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2007, 07:20:44 pm »
Songs arent bad here in hlint, some of the stories are good. I still wish to learn the art of story telling better, but I will concentrate on what farros the warrior skald has shown me.....
If i keep my helm and clothes on I can go into tavern....everyone thinks I a halfling....needs to try to talk more better common if I is to get to go into human places...so no one thinks I is a goblin and tries to kill me.
*he dons his clothes, gloves and helm and goes to the entrance of the tavern*
hope no one thinks me strange...doesn't want none to talk to me....yes....hello hello...me's just a halfling...pays no attention to me....
*he walks past the greeter with a nod, enters the main room and finds a seat far from anyone elce*
Hmmmhmmhmmmhmhmmmhmmm....pays no attention to war singer....uh oh...who's this coming up....Hmmm?....do i wants a drink?.....war singer better order a drink or else she wonts leaves me alone....
*in his best halfling sounding voice*
"ale"
............good....she goes away.....now i just sits here and listens to bard stories and songs......these songs not like songs farros sings to me......farros songs has great power......war singe.....I must start to learn the songs of farros the warrior skald....of course i wonts use them here....if humans wants to hear my stories and songs that means war singer is becoming good bard....but for battle war sin....I will learn the ways of the skald....I will create my own songs of blinding and fear....

*he sits for most of the night with that one glass of ale in front of him, not drinking, sitting and listening to the songs and stories of the Ragrian, practicing in his mind to talk better common*

stolen

« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2007, 09:41:56 am »
I tries so sing new song of harming. Grovel and nonac and cam goes to fight ogres and i runs into the frey, first i sings to give friends strength and hope...all goes well...then i sings to bring depression and uneasiness to foes...all goes well.
Then *he sighs* i thinks i tries something new. I sings to try to bring fear to foes. I sings about dark elves eating the enslaving the ogres...i sings about they living in cages and being used for foods....getting cooked up alive and the flesh peeled from they bodies and eaten while the is watching...
Ogres not running in fear....
Ogre mage runs over to where cam and me is fighting and shoots us with something so cold that i freezes and the next thing i knows i is back at fort vehl stone....not really knowing what happens.
I guess i tries to find farros before i sings song of fear again

stolen

« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2007, 09:25:26 pm »
*war singer stands in front of a campfire with his goblin horde*

Cam stands tall and forboding
an iron clad warrior his blade singing death to all
while grovel lets nature touch our enemies
lighting up the sky, leaving our foes a smoking empty husk
while nonac, silent as breeze, strikes unseen
he is like the shadows while mangle is like an army of one
raging, wading in the blood of all who stand in our way
tum tum summoned, feasts on the fallen
his fangs finding neck and breaking bone
when the goblin horde comes all flee in fear

Bugbear island
many great human and dwarves fall the goblin horde invades, smart and silent
cam stops the bugbears like impenatrable wall we lures them to death not rushing to battle they come a few at a time, expecting nonac who brings themto be easy to kill.
As they round the corner they hear the song of war singer, and they know dispair. Cam strikes before they see that it is a trap, splitting heads and crushing bones.
Grovel calls Tum tum and fire from the sky. Both bring death to the bug bears.
We travel deeper into the lair of the bug bears, unseen and unheard until it is too late for them. Most die before they know we are there.
The cheifton is guarded but we pick them off, never letting their numbers overwhelm. As his guards fall the cheifton see that the goblin horde is to mighty and dispairs as he fights, finally alone.
His head adorns the wall of the holds guard shack now,
Proof that the goblin horde is a force to be feared.

stolen

« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2007, 06:56:24 pm »
I meet peoples now in hempstead and some of them is ok
I see that not all of them agrees with strict laws and likes freedom
Not scary lady, who as it turns out is scary, is looked for for stealing something, and changing lady try to kill her i think

but scary lady had friends who stop changing lady.

I also grow stronger. I learns new song of harming. Now when i sing to dispair out foes i also brings damage upon them.
I needs to find farros again and begin my training for more powerful songs of harming. then the goblin  horde will be able to walk freely where we want.
If any stand in our way i someday will blind and deafen them.

I will seek out farros again.

stolen

« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2008, 02:45:55 am »
I travels with nonac much, but grovel is in solitude. now nonac and i travels with dark dwarf. we make much war on red light brothers for mistreating war singer before i escape.
I learning from farros now. he teaching me the ways to be warrior skald and kill with my anger and rage. my voice grows stronger every day.

stolen

« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2009, 03:07:08 pm »
*sitting around a campfire near Hlint*

The pack enters the caves nonac silent
grovels nature magic transforms him to fierce killer
I strike with sound drawing from farros training
making the pack strong and giants wander around dazed
grovel strikes with ferocity
nonac unseen kills before giants know what hits them
my song continues and pack show that giants are no match
through the caves we continue killing all and taking treasures
Soon war singer will train for skald and make his teacher farros proud.

anything