The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: O'red's reflections  (Read 59 times)

Masterjack

O'red's reflections
« on: August 12, 2007, 06:42:03 pm »
Well I made my way to Hempshire looking for Beli. I have not found him yet. I talked to a dwarf name Ket who knew him, but had not seen him in a long time.

I have been working on my cooking since I do not have much money, I'll need to make my own food. I have spent most of my time collecting ingredients to cook.

I was one one of my trips when I noticed a group of people just east of Hlint. I did nay know any of them but they kindly asked me to join in a goblin hunt. What dwarf in his right mind would pass up that I tell ya? I learned alot on that trip. I killed my first goblin in that cave.

From there my adventure only grew. We went into this crypt to get some teeth from something called a bodak. I found out that my fists are useless against mummies (I'll need to find out why and how to fix it). I also went hunting Will'o wisps. I guess some mage in Fort last wanted the essence.

People I met so far and know their names.
Ket    ,Dwarf ????
Boltar ,Dwarf Bard
Lara   ,mage?
Sala   ,cleric
Jako   ,Warrior
Laaren,Cleric that can sing well
Krill    ,Warrior
Maria  ,sneaky scout
Mylindra,Cleric who raised me in the goblin caves

Masterjack

Re: O'red's reflections
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2007, 08:14:46 am »
I met some more new people. I also got some new gloves from a fellow monk named Drexia. They cost me 1000 true, bloody expensive I say. I went mining copper with Ellis, she seems to be a nice lass. I learned about an elven Voraxian monk named Krys. Clarissa told me about him. She also knows Beli.

New people he has met

Ellis Crill, Warrior
Khuran (SP), Druid who likes bears
Nye, Druid who likes to shift into a kolbold
Clarissa, Warrior and lead to Beli and Krys
Drexia, Monk and preferred tailor