The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Planning for the underdark (Lia WLDQ)  (Read 180 times)

Chuckles_McChuck

Planning for the underdark (Lia WLDQ)
« on: August 05, 2006, 03:24:25 pm »
((this will be an IC discussion for all those involved or are invited and plan to attend Lia's WLDQ.  If you wish to join, send me a PM.  I wont go over what happened so far in this IC discussion, only what we need to know and plan to go forward in our task, so if you wish to learn about whats happened before you join, talk to either my character or those involved In Game, right now I placed this here, if there is a more appropriate place please move it there))

*Lia sighs as she sits down*

"Way to many distractions.  Though I do hold sympathy for the child and his mother, I really hope no more distractions will come after this, time is cutting short as it is, and we all know what will happen if I fail.  Our group was too small, that is for sure, and so we all know for sure we need more numbers, so we can atleast reach Olist Orbinn."

The big question then comes, how do we enter once were there.  I hold little knowledge of the drow city myself, and know few drow ontop of that *in a slight whisper* though more then I would like.  How are we to enter?"