The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Plenarius Ashaley's Journal  (Read 382 times)

orth

Plenarius Ashaley's Journal
« on: November 08, 2004, 01:12:00 pm »
Entry 117

My spirit has been touched by excess.  Wine. Food. Pleasure.  It is as though Xeen has focused her attentions upon me.  Again.  I'm not sure if I wrote about it, but I remember Her interest towards me before.  What does this mean?  What does the Mother think of this?  

Have You taken notice of my interest in excessive pleasure recently Katia?  Or are You more concerned with the Dark and Tree Fathers and Raven and the steady march of the forests to Mistone?  Are Your blossoms all safe?  What of Eon's plans?  Is this all tied together?

I will seek as many answers as possible.

orth

RE: Plenarius Ashaley's Journal
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2004, 08:06:00 pm »
Entry 122

Entry 126 (cnt'd)

... I think it may just be me.  

A green tree of life lives in my dreams.  An intense serenity of bloom dances in the stillness of my thoughts.  These may very well be my happiest times, and yet most conflicted times.  Strength surges through my veins. My heart is alit with her.  

Her will is to be propelled and heard for Her name above all else is the key.  

How far off the balance can we tip, before we destroy ourselves.

It will be Nature that stops Blood.  Her divinity, Her want, Her allies and my body and soul.  A charge of Nature needs to be taken up.  Great Rhizome I will need to speak to, for he, moreso than anyone knows the peril.  We shall gather the followers and preach Her word.  I will use Her blessings to fight the scourge and restore the cycle.  Hand in hand with the druid of the The Life Giver, we will restore Layonara to Her balance and Her splendor.

Destruction looms over Layonara's head, great fiery meteor storms and faces in the clouds.  I fear so much for the young.  They are so urgent and unstoppable in their minds.  I have resurrected more than twelve this past couple of weeks.  

Are my actions contributing to the imbalance?  

I will have to think strongly about that.

anything