The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Prothro's accounts...................  (Read 166 times)

kaiser ravenloft

• View Profile
    Prothro's accounts...................
    « on: February 04, 2006, 10:30:30 am »
    //finds suitable place on ground to sit,write and think//
    *times to practice common writes more*,Me not angry any mores....Tall folk and all kinds seem to like Prothro!Me travel with a few Tall folk regulars*me thinks thems have much repects*.Me travel with two good warriors names Tatchien and Curtis Simon Orcutt, who helps mes*me admires both sword skills....fit to be Goblin warroir chiefs*.Thems tap in to a side me feel often,*like when me small and sees war parties get repect in clan*, but me confused because me feels that this type warrior lose freedoms.....*but me can't helps but want to be respected like thems*, maybe Prothro seek to join some army to earn much respect.*ahhh...me forgets that Tall folk don't call thems by thems own names all the time....have to remember this*.Me also meets two Tall folk that are very different....names Derrick and a strange fellows who wears fire red armors*me meets him all the times, calls him master to show respect...but he not tell me hims name*.Both these Tall folk have strange side to them me likes too....only not smae as Curtis and Tatchien.*me admires for not same reasons...them think like powerful Goblin tribe leaders....have power with words....seem sneaky and dangerous..like never cross are else*.Dark Tall folk tell mes about him worships somethings called Pyrtechon....says it gives him much respect and power over foes...and me sees him smash good..*he even says that me should follow him more, maybe gives me gifts to follow this Pyrtechon too...me thinks on this but not sure...me sense something bout hims that not sures..maybe follow him to get what good for Prothro*.Me still not sures what me wants...only that me enjoys hunts very much..even take ships to other places to see all by self*that make me very brave Goblin me thinks...if only Dwarf know this*.*me thinks better get move on..feel something trying to track mes*//hurries to put book in pouch,and quickly dissapears in tree-line//

kaiser ravenloft

• View Profile
      RE: Prothro's accounts...................
      « Reply #1 on: February 04, 2006, 10:55:54 am »
      //sorry about the double post of development, unsure of if reply was to continue story or need new topic, let me know if this is wrong//
      //comes to stop fishing needing to practice more writing//
      Me meets more and more folk....meets elf for first times recent.Elf speak like song...but some unsure of mes...but not like Dwarf.Me told by mage that me should practice to writes in common mores and tinker with gems and potion junks....him say might make smarter*me not sure if him lie or not..but me try anyways*,me hopes trying this could help in getting a Elf to teach me their tongue..*not able yet to hide and listen to pick up words*..*me not feel stupid anyways...but difficult to say such Elf words*.Me also meets a Halfling names Alwise...me likes him..him stands up for mes.Me meets more peoples but have trouble remembers names with not looking at their face,*all kind of looks the sames..no tribe markings or such*,but thems help plenty...even take me with to Dragon Isle!Me still very mixed up about feelings in head...me thinks hard on Pyrtechon...but see darkness in stranger who follows...and me also thinks giving up personal freedom to join army somewhere*maybe that crazy thought for Goblin*,but me miss hunts terrible if not could go.Me hears rumor of great army on Dregar...call school of Pranzi or such....bet Tatchien or Curtis like to see thats*me pretends to be scout for them all times on hunts...sneak sneak...but not sure if me could follow all rules...it hard to not give in to clan ways*, *me knows this though...Dwarf not stop and question Pranzi soldier me bets...oh no!*,*also show all farm Goblins me much respect..ha ha..me likes this idea greatly....General Prothro..he he he*,Me have planned a visit to Dregar soon..but have to make special leathers to wear to show good...*hmmm..this wolf hide or white deer bets would impress..yes*.//gazes off at the setting sun,puts book in pouch,and redaies arrow for a passing school of herring//

kaiser ravenloft

• View Profile
        « Reply #2 on: February 04, 2006, 11:17:25 am »
        //at back room of inn house//
        Me sits here insides for a change...not too bad but not like sleeps near lake.Me have been given two good jobs by Derrick to do for good pay....me do good good job for him...maybe he give more*me hopes he spread word around of me doing good for him*.Me thinks of Pyrtechon strangely in craft house....and not knowing change me mace head to a red metal skull!*strange that it also seems to strike better...but me thinks this is in head*.Me sees Curtis agains..and him have some sword...it crackle with lights*me stares at it when he not looking,admiring it so*,me bet all soldiers of Pranzi carry ones too...in me dreams me sees me carrying one..with fire arrows to shoot too!*Can't wait to trek to Dregar soon to see soldier up close*.Me hears rumor of a inn somewheres to post notes on wall to show good job skills....me thinks to post one for scout for hire in exchange for lesson in Elf....*no wait*,or Dwarf...*HAAAAAA*....me sees look on Dwarf face when me speak back to them...oh yes me work hards for that lesson!//thinks for a bit//Dwarf really not bad anymore...one called me thinks Kurgen...actually called me by name..and with respect in his voice!*me amazed by this...and me works ever harder to meet new folks*.Me think dark stranger is to come backs through soon....me wonders if he notice mace head or nots?//starting to doze while seated//Me tailor skills improve by day..me makes something special for me very soon!*very sleepy,enough writes*//places book on stand and falls to sleep//

kaiser ravenloft

• View Profile
          « Reply #3 on: February 05, 2006, 09:05:27 am »
          //inside the dancing oxen inn on Dregar//

Me treks to the isle of Dregar all by meselfs...take several hikes along the countrys sides but can't find ways to Pranzi....this very dangerous country...me sneaks practically the wholes times, and sees many solidiers and even pirates!*ha...but them not sees me*Once me even crepts up to ogre camp and sat and watches thems for a whiles....them stinks terribles!Me finds city on Dregar and likes inn heres called Dacncing Oxen...but meets no ones.Me sees several tigers which me wants to hunts badly..though me needs helps in hunts with such deadly foes.Me finds special rock near lake sides and when mes jabs with chisel me find pearl!Me find fives in totals.....me likes collecting pearls and such much.Me leaves and comes back to Hlint....me disappointed not to have finds way to Pranzi.//closes book, leaves room, and partakes in some drinks//

kaiser ravenloft

• View Profile
            « Reply #4 on: February 05, 2006, 11:05:49 am »
            //inside craft house of Hlint//
            Me so excited me had to sits and writes....me hauls several wolf pelts to the house and me cures them up good.....tans them too. Me pepares me needle and threads and it feels as if a spirits tooks over me hand.....and when me looks at the dummy a nice wolf leather has appeared!Me so proud.....me looks around hoping Tall folk is watching but no one sees*me worries that no ones believes Prothro makes*Me stores in a big safe chest in bank of Hlint till me ready to wear.Me thinks time to do more huntings!

kaiser ravenloft

• View Profile
              « Reply #5 on: February 06, 2006, 02:41:37 pm »
              Me recieve respone to letter me post for a call to any ones need work dones for them....A mage has decided to test me with a small contract..me hopes it leads to more works.Me continues to practice the arts of war me learn from tribe elders..but love to sneak and hide so much that me will concentrates on that mores....me opened a very tough lock the other day in a crypt of a powerful mage...Tyrian and a powerful stranger helps and me finds travel with Tyrian oftens.....me finds ring in crypt and gives to her back in Hlint...she very happy and say it help her with her mage practices.Maybe me calling is to help with lock doors and such when not hunting....sneak indoors is good practice for hunt trips.Me also makes a hood in the shape of a dragon that me dyes red.....me wonders if this look like face of Pyrtechon.Not see dark stranger for a few days but plan to shows of work when do.

kaiser ravenloft

• View Profile
                « Reply #6 on: February 11, 2006, 11:17:13 pm »
                //inside Hlint//

After some good adventures....me thinks the best thing for Prothro is to make an alliance with a couple of key peoples who have different crafts....not smart to pay merc gold just for help when group can benefit all way around. Me plans to include a Mage,Cleric,another Rouge and maybe a few others to joins, and me works on two good members now.All skills would cross..so if adventure nothing go to waste.Me still trying to collects for gold..but grow tired of this....better to give to friend to make something useful for boths than coin.Me skills as tailor improve a good deal as me makes leather armor of a white stag, and several small items such as trapped bags using etter brains.Meets best dwarfs in a whiles on trip...him was introduced by tall folk Zen....name Geddrin and him show much respect...me looks to seek him outs more often.....me talks to Drow mage often even though me not really trust drow....meets in Hlint and he says want to learn Goblin Tongue....and him much smarts.Him really picks up very quicks.....even with his accents..maybe when learns we use this speak in public....not many hears this talks that way..him seem to be good choice as jewelry maker and mage for group.If one thing Prothro learn....be fairs to all and it benefit you in end.

kaiser ravenloft

• View Profile
                  « Reply #7 on: February 17, 2006, 07:26:05 pm »
                  //Rilara hillside//
                  The last few weeks have been goods for the hunts...me takes lion now and cougar...continue to makes tailored goods..make cougar bag and working black bear skin.Fetch work is goods...but thinks never really fits in among tall folk even though make many companions. Me continue to explore all the times....find places to be by self and not sees anyones for days.Me thinks to use land of rilara as home area so can fish and hunt and not be bothered.Me thinks the best is to make trade with all tall folk and not make petty enemies.

kaiser ravenloft

• View Profile
                    « Reply #8 on: February 17, 2006, 07:37:13 pm »
                    //Rilara lakeside//
                    Travels on a quest for temple of vorax.....and mes end up in Dwarf city...and in fronts of the kings no less.Sees cold mountains and giants....much fighting along ways.Me stalks seilwood forest too.....steal silk from under etter nose all the times.Buy nice bronze knife and it work good..me improve on technique of striking to back and neck of foe who not look...sometimes drop thems right on the spot.Me hopes to start makes name as trader among the tall folk..hope to finds better bow to use in hunts.

kaiser ravenloft

• View Profile
                      « Reply #9 on: February 20, 2006, 01:00:17 pm »
                      //Rilara near the wolfswood forest//

*sits on a log and takes the shoulder bag to the front removing a bound book* Me writes down to records the importants date of desicion to seeks out Pranzi city...me hears of a second port in Rilara that would sail to a closer city of Dregar to bes closer to Pranzi.My time amongst tall folks has showed me that me no likes the evils and greed me sees....me live simples, not takes skins unless making for armors or goods, not pick locks unless to smite evils, and such....trading hard cause have to deals with all types....me hears rumor of Pyrtechon followers no respecting the lands, wanting to casts of in fires, me not follows such ideals....me feels desires to scout for army, to find acceptance *looks away from book and thinks of his cast out into slavery from his Goblin clan, and of the tough acceptance of the different races of Mistone*, mes life is meant for mores.Me also find strange sight near hills of Rilara....it was a tall-folk on knees with hims hands and face set on fires, it near clearing of cat-folk, but unsure as who does this evils...me felt duty as scout to report such near a safe area of wagon trains and attach note for the travelers to sees high on a tree.Better get moves on....it seems to be longs and hard journey froms here.

//the goblin adjusts the bag and walks off in higher spirits in the direction of the coast//

kaiser ravenloft

• View Profile
                        « Reply #10 on: February 28, 2006, 09:26:52 am »
                        //inside the city of Pranzi//

Pranzi at last.Me makes me way all the way here. Ride pirate ship to Dregar works as a crew hand with several others. We had good adventures attacked by pirates at sea, and killed a pirate captain on an island that me not remember the name. When me journey was over me was on the south tip of Dregar and makes a small walk to Pranzi.Me spent the betters parts of three days walking around Pranzi as its was a big city.Rumors were spreading around of recruitment drives for the army....and me was very excited to hears.Me caught the first sight of the Pranzi battle flag and dreamed of carying those colors ones day.Me found a good craft house on a hill on Dregar it sits way up on a hill..look like perfect spot to work while on the continent.Me spend most times still on Rilara fishing for the giants catfish in the lakes....thems bigger than me even.Still hunting and making leather goods....me makes and sells armor to a couple of tall-folk, and make a special clothes out of iron nuggets for a tall-folk monk.Me have notice my skill increase over the months and me fires bow twice as fast now....make for killing bigger animals more easy.Me hope to learn nows the wood work skill.....make arrow shafts for me bow..........

//places book down quickly, sharply spotting a huge catfish swimming naer the surface of a small stream//

kaiser ravenloft

• View Profile
                          « Reply #11 on: March 15, 2006, 09:48:24 am »
                          adventures.....

Me meet Tatchien in Hlint and him say of a group that meeting close to uncovers the death of a Wemics.....a lion part man!Good adventures we hads and it still not solved...many good tall folks on that trip.Later that night me travels to Blackford hill to hear talk.....not knows that it change me life later.Tall folk with bird wings sits and speaks for hours about the rumors of times...me listens good and thinks hard of hims messages.....later me get courage to asks hims if it possible for one day a gobo to lead all the clans to the way of good.Him thinks on it and ask me if it meself me speaks of and me mind races of such. Him say nothing impossible but be very hard to undo all blights on mes folk.Me hopes to learn much from all folk round Hlint to use as knows to teach me folks to steps in a news era.Firsts me travels the worlds thens settle to push for lead of all clans...show thems a new lifes awaits for the gobo on the side of good.....not raidings and murders..but trades and proud militarys and kingdoms near tall folks.Me lead me folk with the talk to blood force..."me not come to bow, mes come to conquer...so say Prothro"//daydreaming away, reflecting on leading a massive goblin army versus Blood...with drums pounding and the screech of chiling goblin war cries leading the seige....causing the mercs of Blood to quiver//

kaiser ravenloft

• View Profile
                            « Reply #12 on: March 15, 2006, 10:02:07 am »
                            //outside Krandor//

Oh what good day....spots fellow brother in towns, and first talks in long times in me clan voice...him name was Tolec and him practices shaman powers. Me grabs few things and gives to hims to makes feel comforts in strange land.Him travel with big Orc but not talks gobo so Tolec talks for him to me.Me going to post letters on trees inside city to finds other brothers who makes way to strange lands....maybe wes starts a new clan ups heres.Ha that little bugger Berilu...//Berilu Fiercerock which the two of us have had on going and fun town squabbles// the half pint that me loves to torments sees us speakings and me tells hers that if mores brothers moves to Hlint that me run for mayors..he he he...she turn red in her face and me tells hers first duty me gives to her is sewer patrol. //laughs himself right off a small stump// Berilu the half pint is strange one indeed.....but me not tells her this but me watches her sometimes talks to nature and such while me out huntings....she moves quickly and quiets in woods very goods...very good with bow too...she make good scouts for sure but me not ever tell the little runt any of me thinks of hers.

kaiser ravenloft

• View Profile
                              « Reply #13 on: March 15, 2006, 10:13:50 am »
                              //outside greypeaks//

Returns to nears were me fathers lived once and fight ogres with a good party to find oil...Renji and Balthazar and Tegan and some new faces was coming along.....and that sprite Berilu.....har*spits*.Me figures she doom mission but she do wells..very wells...her aims is true with that bow of hers and she fights like a lil demon.....several times during the wars with ogres me finds that me have gotten besides her and we was firings away....a black hail of arrows! During the rests me grabs her bow and makes her watches as me shows good spots to hit while ogre back is turned..or whiles ogres fights with anothers...she listen goods too. Me sees hers trying to do what me says after lesson firings at ogres back skull and lower legs..she capables in hurrys of learning such death moves. Me thinks she tells of look on face of welcomes but not going to say it...Me will wait for further days to gives her practice locks and traps me keeps in me pack to see if she cans opens thems up...mights she teach me half pint talks in returns?

kaiser ravenloft

• View Profile
                                « Reply #14 on: March 15, 2006, 10:23:08 am »
                                //on the move to Pranzi//

Thems day has finally cames...me hears the army has placed the call for recruits to Pranzi at long lasts....me gets everythings in orders to prove me worthy....shines leather ups and gets oak bow true, and wear panther cape to the recruit desk at east gate. Me travels a day befores to sits outside gate to be first ones to swears in. Me wants this so so bad to gets smarts in military to one day teach other kin folks to use against Blood....it be real hards but me ready for this.

//gathers needed items into a large pack and shuffles of to Port Hampshire to catch the first ship to Rilara for the journey to Pranzi//

kaiser ravenloft

• View Profile
                                  « Reply #15 on: March 17, 2006, 06:45:43 pm »
                                  //outside Pranzi//

Me reports to the east gate as tolds and sees a recruit officer for the army. Him looks like a strong warrior and him ask me questions and writes on paper. Him welcomes me to recruit class and say send bird message comes when time to reports for training.This one of best day of life.Me must practices on salute so ready when training starts.

kaiser ravenloft

• View Profile
                                    « Reply #16 on: April 04, 2006, 10:25:56 pm »
                                    //sitting on a small log by a camp fire, near Bloody Gate, Rilara//

Me adventure times has been goods over the lasts moons....friends me have made with many Dwarfs in town. The dwarf is hard to knows at firsts, and not understands all words them say, but the Dwarf seem to trust like none others folk me have mets......and make good warrior.Me knows the company of many Stormbrow, and Garnet, Geddrin, Zandor,Gloin and many others...not ever thought since first days in Hlint that me knows so many Dwarfs to travels with....travels with fellow short folk never dull! Spends time on Rilara always, and learn of god Kithairien...the winds whisper to mes to hunt big game, and roam abouts the lands, but always looks for the Falcons star above to guides way to safety.Me honor Kithairien by never losings way in wood, and not show fear in the hunt.Thems blessing of the runner god will makes me best gobo scout ever.Not see gobo brother Grubber in many days....hear speak of powerful gobo shaman names Bilvikki....and female whelp seen in town too...not sure if somes claim her yets....have yets to see her meself.Must put outs fire for the nights.....Dwarf Blood merc start patrols soon at darks near me resting place...not mentions also the giants wolf that hunts for food too after darks.

//carefully covers the small fire with dirt, and moves a short distance away under the cover of dense shrubs..and beds down for the night//

anything