The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Sophia: Dark and Blood Tome Translations : Warning Xeenite  (Read 55 times)

minerva

Sophia: Dark and Blood Tome Translations : Warning Xeenite
« on: November 12, 2008, 11:14:35 pm »
Except 1: Dark Tome

The basis of enchantments is to overcome the defenses of the mind. The eyes are but doors one can use to open into the matter beyond. Each has its personality, but all share basic similarities. Knowing such one can prepare threads of the weave to either knit together suggestions or create a veil that blocks the truth.

Excerpt 2: Dark Tome

Illusion on the other hand, seeks to deceive the senses. They are alike, yet different in many ways. The mind is a place of wonder, but the minds of many are weak and make easy fodder for those who seek to control either but enchantment or illusion. Weave the threads carefully and you can compel the subject to behave as you wish.

Excerpt 3: Dark Tome

Within the confines of the mind, seek to weave a path of least resistance. Most can be compelled to believe simply because they either greatly desire your suggestion to be true or the greatly fear it is indeed true. Play on this weakness to bring them under your control. Have strength in your convictions and guard what you do least others of like disposition try to weave within your thoughts as well.

Excerpt 4: Dark Tome

Do not fear the powers of life; the ability to take it or to give it. Use what ever means you have at you disposal to prevail. Walking at the edge of shadow and light, keeping an even balance, will aid your discoveries. The mind of the dead is blank, but that does not mean you cannot learn to impose your will on them to do your bidding. Living or dead, it does not matter. Control is what matters

Excerpt 5: Dark Tome

The mind is malleable at so many levels. Control also comes at each one of these levels. Layers to peel through yield a wealth of knowledge to them who take the time.
 Order or chaos; which might have the upper hand when averting the intrusions? Indeed do all intrusions wish to be averted? Sometimes a controlled flow of the knowledge the seeker thinks they may be after can be the best course of action rather than complete blockade. Once again it is about control. It is always about control

Excerpt 6: Dark Tome

Understanding. What does it mean to understand? Can the weave be understood or is it merely a tool to be used? These are questions only the truly great mages ask of themselves. Others will be content to do, but not to understand.

Excerpt 7: Dark Tome

Evocation; the process of drawing energy from the weave. The novice begins almost innately with small flares of fire or ice at the fingertips, or small sparks that fly through the air. The weave is alive with the energy of life. This pureness of source can be channel to your will. Learning to tame it and call it to your hand will serve you well.

Excerpt 8: Dark Tome

The weave is not the only avenue into the mind. There are others to explore that will enhance both the experience and the desired effect. The alchemical arts hold many secrets. Knowledge stored through the ages can shed light on obscure and forgotten corners. There are many elixirs and potions that can alter perception and consciousness. Most of these are derived from natural versus arcane elements, although some of the plants and fungi are suspiciously unnatural. They are the offspring of arcane experiment and only have the vague appearance of natural. I have found two references that intrigue me greatly. A small footnote of an old Xeenite dissertation on self pleasure mentions a preparation of a dried white dreamer's flowers mixed with honey and burnt as an incense to enhance sensations. A similar plant is mentioned in Aragen healing texts as a potion to ease nightmares. The shining blue stem of the clouded mushroom is also reported to affect will and has an effect that lingers for many days.

Excerpt 9: Dark Tome

If the dark has taught me anything it is that the strong survive on the backs of the weak. That is the natural order of life. Only fools would believe differently and placed in the position of death or servitude or master, few would have their ideals lead them to death. Empires are built on slaves. Be they political or personal empires.
 My Mistress is the mistress of all and only to her do I kneel. I accept her pain as it is given equally with her pleasure. It is both that remind me that I am alive.

Excerpt 10:

The majority of people are incredibly stupid. They will often believe lies for the most inept of reasons. Tell people a lie and it will be believed if in their greatest fear they believe it true. The doubting husband will run through the accused lover not because he believes his wife to be an adulteress but because he is afraid his own lack of virility drives her to a younger lover.

The essence then is to learn the fears of the masses and play upon them to manipulate them as a sheepdog moves the flock.  Desire and fear are wonderful tools when dealing with weak  minds and inferior intellect.  Just as a man may fear his lack of virility he may also embrace a lie because he so wishes it to be true as the real truth might be his worst fear come true.  Does not the Toranite believe his mate to be faithful and true when in fact she is the talk of the town in her wanton dalliances?  The truth that he has fallen thus far too much for him to bear he blindly accepts her lies and ignores the truths that are in front of him.
 Let those of good intentions cause the misery of the world for they cannot see the harm they do in their intent to do good.  The paladin seeks to free the slave but fails to see that upon doing so the slave now becomes homeless and unwanted.  The paladin goes away assured in his good deed and the slave dies among even more wretched conditions than with the slavemaster.

Excerpt 1 :Blood Tome
 You will pay for her sins. Is the banishment I now suffer the payment he exacts? What did she do to him?

Excerpt 2:Blood Tome
 It would seem I am no further in discovering how I must pay for whatever it was she did. I wonder, just what the sin was. Who was that man in the painting? He looks like me, but how can that be? Somehow I must find a way to discover the truth behind their lies. Both of them have lied to me. It is not me who will pay, but them. Perhaps it is Xeen who watches over me. My latest pet must have been a gift from her. Blast the curse that keeps me from fully enjoying him, but patience is something I must learn. I keep the vision of his exquisite body foremost in my mind lest the hideous Orc visage cause me to vomit on the spot. Soon, my pet will be mine in body and in mind. Soon.

Excerpt 3:Blood Tome
 I have started to weave a path in my Pet's mind. It is not quite as simple as father's books would have me believe, but he makes a good test subject. Another vies for his attentions as well. I will attempt to intertwine the weaves of these two to see what will happen. I still wish to see the obsidian of his flesh paired with mine, but pleasures of flesh are so easy to come by. It is the pain of his mind I think I will enjoy the most.

Excerpt 4:Blood Tome
 Ahh it is all working so well. I have my pet where I want him. He does not see the strings I pull as I weave in his mind. He only thought to seek the human view of stability with that troll Sahala. Little did he know the seeds of doubt I planted that night before he left. My deliberate absence from him has weighed heavily so my spies tell me. I shall have to seek him out once more. I had hoped that hideous Orc form would be gone, but alas it is not. I quick glimpse of the power I have to offer him should be enough to hold him again until he regains the form I so much desire. Only then shall I taste him to see if I want more, or discard him back to the fools he surrounds himself with.
 Many frown upon my pursuit of passion. For some it affronts their sensibilities, for others I believe it reminds them of their weaknesses. What fools they are. Most see me as some wanton Xeenite bent on pleasure alone. True, the Mistress's philosophy on pleasure suits my purpose, I do not completely subscribe to her excesses. One must be in control, even in that floating moment of exquisite pleasurable pain of release there is control.
 The one that eludes me is that which is naive of darkness. I thought that knowing the pleasures of his flesh might put me at ease and allow me to move on, but I find myself in a dilemma. His body is indeed exquisite and the inexperience of his touch amusing. Part of me seeks to train him to pleasure me as only I deserve, but another voice in my mind says to leave him be. I think for a time I will withdraw my bodily affections and see what the consequences may be. Besides there are others I seek to know. Others who may indeed prove to be more experienced in the way of the erotic. Other challenges to face.

Excerpt 5:Blood Tome

It would seem the joining urge crept from the commoners to embrace those supposedly Dragon called. It seems that home and heath take precedence above driving *Sinthar* from this land. Fools. But then why should I be surprised? Nothing much I think would surprise me now. *Jharl* is reserved and distant. The passion I thought I might find within him is not there. *Ael* after swearing undying loyalty as vanished with only one chance meeting since. His mother *Vressue* was likely correct ... a fool and an easily swayed fool at that.

Excerpt 6:Blood Tome
 Has he been sent by the goddess to me? He has become a master to my passions. His hands, his lips, they drive me further than I had thought him capable of. The absence of my affections seemed only to spur his desire. For the first time I seek only one. I find my thoughts drifting less and less to others. He has the ability to transform to what I need at the moment... it is most exquisite. I have withheld the other parts of the goddess from him, but perhaps soon he will be ready.

Excerpt 7:Blood Tome
 The pleasure and the pain... it would seem sa laanilv is a willing student in the ways of the Mistress. His desires are my pleasures. He accepts the pain, but then I suppose the blood of the hawk runs strong in him. His only transgression was that of assuming he could master me. I suppose in his eagerness to please and the effects of the wine, it can be forgiven this once. I will have to punish my lover to make sure he does not cross that line again. I wonder how strong the hawk is and how much he can endure before begging his mistress for release?

Excerpt 8: Blood Tome
 The candles burnt low on the dais and the air was full of the scents of the temple. Music and laughter mingled with the groans and screams from deep in the halls of her house. The warrior knelt before me, his head bowed in reverence and obedience and I exalted in his submission. No bindings were need but a word from me to hold him. The kiss of my whip or the kiss of my lips were equal in his desire. His endurance was commendable but in the end, like all he begged me for his release. The gentle touch of my hand made him quiver and buck, the pain of Xeen's pleasure evident on his face. It was a glorious moment. I savored it slowly until he could take no more, and then I allowed him release to join me in her ecstasy.

Excerpt 9 : Blood Tome

-Hana- did chose well for me. She knows my tastes and I think somehow this was a reward for the vineling I delivered to -Xeen's- caring hands. He was exquisite. Young enough to be eager to please his Mistress, yet still raw with the indignation of his subjugation and lot in life. It was a pleasure to remind him who he now serves. As taught I left no marks upon his fair skin, but the marks I left within his mind will long be remembered. His pleading was as heavenly as the anguish on his face when I bade him his release. Her Pleasure, Her Pain. Yes... she chose well.

minerva

Re: Sophia: Dark and Blood Tome Translations : Warning Xeenite
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2009, 02:16:48 am »
Dark tome:

The Truth is deceptive and one must always be on guard for lies. Lies abound while the truth is elusive.
 In magic there is truth when one strives to grasp it. I have followed many eddies in the flow of the Al'Noth and made great strides in these past months. Still there is more. Much more to grasp if one is only worthy enough to reach for it.
 Research has shown me there is other pits that I may draw forth acceptable servants. The stone and metal men I have relied on are stupid and clumsy. There must be better.

Blood Tome

My stag has returned from the Mountains. His return is bittersweet. My souls has yearned for his closeness for there is not other that understands me as he does. He leaves the children in care of the tribe. How the fare he has been closed about.

There have been others that I have chosen to share in Xeen's pleasure. One a ranger that was under the illusion that he no longer craved the passions that make one feel alive. It was not a difficult challenge to break such an illusion. I can see why Xeen has a fondness for rangers. The strength of arm and nimbleness was quite amusing. But he was but a dalliance for it is too bad that he failed me for I could have felt more than a passing affection for him. He is not worthy of me that much has become apparent but it is disappointing just the same. It would seem my trust again is misplaced.

The bittersweet of my love's return is the appearance of a Hound that in his own insecurity has taken to spouting defamations upon me. This upsets love and even though I assure him that it bothers me little what the dirt under my horse's droppings thinks of me , he still finds it offensive. To be truthful I would see this Hound hurt and let him think twice before defaming the virtues of the Mistress. Given the abomination that is his make up one would think it a service to the public at large. I have thought of making a eunuch of him since I believe he is bound and death would not be more than an inconvenience. I have to think of what that would serve. Yes it would please me to no end to watch the look in his eye as my knife approached his genitals. I would take care to seed that remembrance of a pleasurable touch before I removed the bottom of the sack and let them dangle. I would much enjoy his screams.

He is weak.. he would not suffer in silence. He is a screamer or a cusser or he would simply try to pass out. That is something I would not allow. Tied he would be such that the buckling of his knees would hold him upright. There is little blood with this approach. The skin of the sack has little in the way of blood supply if one is careful. It is the tunics that cover the glands that have the sensitive tissues. A bit of playful manipulation should make him beg for mercy. Of course there would be none. As I said him being bound would make his death rather unfortunate so care would have to be taken at this stage not have too much blood loss. The great vessels enter from the top of the gland while the essence seems to be held in another tube. This much I have gathered from my research on the giants. One can stop the bleeding on a field dressing with pressure but as I have learned from my work with leather and silk , the silk could be used to obstruct the tube carrying the blood. The white stretchy substance that runs along side I believe is the feeling to the area. I wonder if he loses consciousness if I run my fingers over the cut ends as I take his glands from his body?

What one might ask to do with the blade when the hilt is no longer? A true eunuch has the sword removed. I would have to practice this more on giants or perhaps a few drunkards off the docks. I wonder if Lexander would have a subject that he would sell for such a purpose? I think one would have to use the silk to tie before cutting. A ring at the base is quite effective for keeping the organ hard as long as it is needed when used for other purposes. It only seems to soften once the blood is gone. I have cut a few of these open to find the inside is like that of a sea sponge. I will have to do a few live ones to see where the blood comes from. I assume the tube needed to pass water would have to be protected as again I wish him to live past this experience. Him dying from lack of being able to pass his water, while painful would not be as satisfying. A few trial runs with the satyrs or the giants or perhaps even a dark elf male. That would be truly delicious. I could ensnare the mind of one of those I found in the swamps of Tilmar and practice on him.. then send him back to his fellows. No. That would not work as I would not know the outcome of his water. I think my best bet lies in finding a subject I can study for the whole procedure. I will make some inquiries.

minerva

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2009, 08:21:57 pm »
Dark Tome Del Series:

This strange piece of crystal I hold seems to have bound within in the some type of restorative energy. To call it positive would imply a divine source and I do not think this is the work of any god or goddess that I know. I only wish that it could somehow protect me from the visions that creep into my sleep. Perhaps studying it more will help or at least further my knowledge into these radiations of the Al'Noth.

The closer we get to the twin crystal the more I can feel its aura through mine. They are doing something to it. I can feel it in my body. In a moment my skin aged as it reached out to me. The priestess countered its effects but age.. is to be fought...

Once again I have proven that magic is only an augment to the intellect of those that wish to use the mind. The bard was easy to manipulate. It was plain to see that the others were not thinkers. They use brute strength to solve their problems, so anticipating their actions was rather easy. To use the shard to my advantage. To harness the aura and make it my own. I will need to understand these Dark Elven notes but I will master them. The possibilities are tantalizing.

Blood Tome : Del Series

Fetish, it is an unusual thing. It its purist definition it is a sexual fixation of something not genital or an overwhelming preoccupation. How does one take a jump from that to something to be ashamed of or to hide. It certainly bodes me well this preoccupation as I can use it to gain an advantage in my dealings but the fact still confuses me. I guess some still cling to prudish shame of their bodies and their desires. Even I have had to exercise some measure of control to satisfy some societal norm.
 My captain finds arousal in my ability to humiliate him and treat him as he treats his lowest of sailors. He finds release when I use him hard and for my own gratification first. I cannot say I find this arrangement unpleasant.

My Mistress teaches to find and search for pleasure where ever it may be found and to encourage others to do the same. I must admit my preference is for the touch of a man's hand on my flesh and to feel him fill and touch my very core. I cannot ignore either that sometime I also yearn for the softer touch of a female hand and the understanding of a womans body that only another woman can fully know. There are some that find the thought of a man inside them repulsive. I think this one of Beryl is one of these. She seems androgynous to the male, not that there is any great keepers. The bard is easy on the eye but there is in him a weakness of character that taints his being. The orc is repulsive but a useful fighter. The dark elf I will see dead as soon as I am able.

This odd custom of going without foot ware in Bilkan makes me think once again of fetishes and how far some will go for them. I visited a local shrine to my Mistress here and was amused to see the locals and their fascination with feet. Some of the women actually have their feet bound in childhood such that the resulting orifice will be a pleasure center for their future mate or make them more true in a brothel. Interesting the pain to endure with crippled feet to be the object of such a fetish. Xeen be praised in her wisdom for seeing all pleasures, even this one.

minerva

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2009, 08:22:55 pm »
Dark Tome:

Mechanical servants do not seem to be the answer. They have advantages in their lack of life but they also have no intellect to speak of. The mind continues to fascinate me, and as I have little to guide me I have taken to studying the mind of those simple creatures that I can capture. First my experiments were on the simple chickens and farm animals that would go astray in front of the house. No one notices the lack of a chicken when the town is razed by gnolls from the mines. I looked at the minds of these creature and found such a tiny structure that I had to look bigger. I assumed that a giant's head would suffice but it seems that these creatures lack of intellect might be related to retarded growth as their cranial contents appeared atrophied in relation to those I removed from slain mercenaries and the occasional drunk. To date I have removed the cranial contents and preserved at least a dozen samples of gnolls, goblins, ogres, giants, as well as a few cats (large and small), wolves, birds and snakes.

I have recently added four elves, two of which were dark ones slain in the Rift. I have a gnome and a halfling as well. The mercenary camp at the borders of the town makes for good hunting. I was surprised on one of my expeditions to hold a female under a spell of unmoving. She was ripe with a whelp. It was a magnificent opportunity for research. I not only got to dissect her cranial contents but I got a see the development of the whelps as well. At least it looked like a whelp. Only about hand in size it was mostly head. I shall have to seek out females ripe and continue my dissections along these lines. I wonder if the development could be enhanced in some way? Perhaps I need to find a better place to research than the kitchen of our home.

If I could gain some land and perhaps a handful or two of breeders I might be able to conduct some experiments in a more controlled atmosphere. I will have to look into this.

anything