The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: The Investigation of Ragrian's Rumor...  (Read 282 times)

Qui_Z

• Followers of Lucinda
    • View Profile
The Investigation of Ragrian's Rumor...
« on: June 23, 2004, 12:41:00 pm »
http://64.127.106.66/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=3010&posts=1
    Maddison, Llunieninque and Rhizome listen to Ragrian's tale. It seems odd and intriguing. The three of them set out to Kheldell where Ragrian says this sailor lives. Rhizome runs off back to Hlint before entering Kehldell, and Llu decides to go get some corn, leaving Maddison alone.
    Approaching one of the docks, Maddison finds a sailor tying up his boat.
  Exuse me sir, may I have a word? I'm in need of some help.
   Sure lass, what do you need?
  In Hlint, I have heard a strange tale. A tale about a ship sailing to Port Hampshire from Kheldell, experiencing something odd. They are turned into zombies, and then they turn back to normal.
  The sailor shivers.  " Aye. Its not a rumor. I was on that ship"
  Could you please tell me the story?
  Well, we were on the ship, to Hampshire...when we reach those three little Islands by Forwarm...it happened. *He shivers again* We make that trip for 10 years. This is the last time! I'm not getting turned into a zombie again!
  How did it start?
  For some...it took longer. But one by one we were all turned to Zombies, numb..and cold...rotting flesh.
  Did you do anything to insult the Sea Gods?
  Nay....we give praise and offerings before we set out.... That old wives tale about the forsaken islands is coming true.
  What tale would that be?
  Anyone that sets foot on them becomes undead.
  I see....did you see anything strange on the islands?
  It was the middle of the day, we did not set foot on them.
  Well....there is said to be a rare metal on one of them, do you think there is a chance someone is trying to scare sailors of so they have time to search for this metal?
  *The sailor shivers again* More likely whatever is on the Forsaken Islands has spread. I need some sleep, or at least am going to try....still haveing dreams about those Zombies. Goodnight lass.
  Goodnight....Aeridin bless.

anything