The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: the journal of an adventurer: Drim Teas  (Read 59 times)

MasterOfMuppets

• View Profile
    the journal of an adventurer: Drim Teas
    « on: July 31, 2006, 07:55:44 am »
    Today after several run ins with rats, an angry orc, and a particularily nasty skunk. I met a nice cleric by the name of Iain who selflessly agreed to help me return hlint's tax records. After we made it to the bottom of the dungeon he fearlessly fought the rat man by my side.
    He then helped me get to the entrance of the undercity and from there on i thanked him and once again continued to search for more adventure. I respect Iain's selflessness and i hope i can show my appriciation to him.

more to come soon....

MasterOfMuppets

• View Profile
      RE: the journal of an adventurer: Drim Teas
      « Reply #1 on: August 01, 2006, 11:01:10 am »
      After hunting several goblin sqouts for the hlint guard i continued to look for jobs. As i was seeking a joob in the wild surfe inn i was approached by the hlint undertaker who offered me a job to go to the catacombs to hunt a lesser darksoul and take its essence. I should have known it sounded too easy from the moment I was told about the mission. After succesfully sneaking through the first floor of the dungeon i was surprised how large it was.after navigating the second floor i quickly found myself in a large chamber with a pedestal in the center, and as told the lesser darksoul was there. after a fierce battle and several returns to the bindstone i finally slew him. going to back to the tavern i thought that he would better pay me well for all the trouble i had to go through. He gave me 200 gold which i felt was the minimum sum considering the amount of trouble i went through.  I will continue to record my progress when i feel it is necessary.