The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: The Life Of Quantum  (Read 1672 times)

Grid Blader

RE: The Life Of Quantum
« Reply #40 on: December 06, 2005, 12:21:00 pm »
I feel that I cannot waste anymore time. I must ask Anna to marry me.  There is no telling how much longer I will be alive.  You only live once.

Grid Blader

« Reply #41 on: December 06, 2005, 12:23:00 pm »
I did it. I ask my Anna to marry me today.  She laughed untill she relized I was serious about it.  Then she cryed for happeness, and told me yes.  I am so happy right now.  We held each other and kissed.  I hope Anna does not feel like I am rushing her.

Grid Blader

« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2005, 12:26:00 pm »
I asked Anna to move into the house.  She will sleep in my bed, I will sleep on the couch in the living room.  I can not let her pay for a room at the Inn while we are saving for a new house and for our wedding. I can not help but smile when I am around her, and my friends have noticed how much happier I am with her, then I was before with out her.

Grid Blader

« Reply #43 on: December 06, 2005, 12:28:00 pm »
Today I must talk to her.  I have felt death again.  The Soul Mother did not come for me, but I can feel her breathing down my neck.  Anna has to know..  I can not keep it from her..

Grid Blader

« Reply #44 on: December 06, 2005, 04:23:00 pm »
I was walking in the Battle Fens looking for undead.  I never knew the swamps could be so peacefull.  

Grid Blader

« Reply #45 on: December 22, 2005, 11:28:00 pm »
Was in the Dire Wood Mines today.  Was just going about my way collecting Topaz to make dust out of them for my spell stoneskin.  I turned around because I heard a noise.  Staring back at me were a few ogres that had been turned into undead monsters.  I was able to defeat them, but there were many of them and just one of me.  It took alot out of me.

Grid Blader

« Reply #46 on: December 22, 2005, 11:31:00 pm »
Humm what am I to do?  I have heard rumors that my powerful Uncle Givens has joined Bloods forces, a neceromancer.  If it really is him, what am I to do?

Grid Blader

« Reply #47 on: December 22, 2005, 11:33:00 pm »
Cole and I have started a new business.  We will sell only the materials that people need to craft..

Grid Blader

« Reply #48 on: January 01, 2006, 12:25:00 am »
Was standing out side of Hlint today talking to my friend's.  When a Halfling ran up to us and told us of Bandit attack in Blackford.  That is all we had to hear and we were off.  Once there a supply wagon had been attacked and two men layed dead.  I was able to raise them by the grace of Toran.  

Once they were up and talking did I learn there were two other guards that were with them.  The only thing I could think of was they were taken prisoner. The two men I helped told me of a group of bandits that call themselfs Brigand.  As a group we followed them in to the forrest.

Apon entering the forest we were able to find one of the missing men.  The man was a little scared because a pack of hungery wolf's chased him down and was going to eat him when we were able to stop them.  After the man calmed down he to us he over heard them talking about buying the a town.

We travled on looking for the second man, we ran in to a guard that told us he over heard some talk of the Brigand trying to take the portals at Morkains towers.  We ran to the portals in time to stop them.  We found the missing man, he was tied up.  

We stoped them for now, but who knows for how long......

//good little quest Mix

Grid Blader

« Reply #49 on: January 01, 2006, 02:50:00 pm »
Meet Windhawk a Aliance Scout in Fort Velensk today.  The group I was with left on one of the new boats called the M.A.S. Recollection of War.  It is a nice ship, I can see all the donation are being put to good use.  The captian's name was Milking his first officer was Samin.

Are order were to sail from Velensk to the Islands of Roldem.  We were to get a count of bloods forces and report them back to Windhawk.  First Island was Calisha.  

Went as good as expected.  Only Vin died.  We were blocked of from reaching the city of Tibum.  So some of the group polmorphed in to undead and were able to reach the city and take a count of the forces there.  I was a little disapointed when I learned how many undead were there and I did not get a chance to wipe a few out.

The second Island was Alibor.  The second Island went the same way, untill the ship tryed to pick us up.  Bloods forces attacked, but we were able to turn them back just long enogh for us to board the ship.

I think the ship took a little pounding but it performed exclent.  We were able to report to Windhawk the information he need.  So all inn all I say it was a good day.

//Another good quest Milo

Grid Blader

Re: The Life Of Quantum
« Reply #50 on: January 28, 2006, 12:46:21 pm »
Today we went hunting in Battle Finn swamps.  Got throw the lizzards but the trolls got me.  

Grid Blader

« Reply #51 on: January 28, 2006, 12:49:02 pm »
Found a few friend I have not seen in a long time today.  It seams Kobal is in charge of getting rid of some Blood Pool.  Dont know were we are going yet but once there I am sure we will be able to destory the the pool.  It was a good thing I just made all those potions of healing the other day I used half of them.

The undead were tough, but the group was able to do it.  We closed the Blood Pool.  Some of the group were shouting for joy but I know there is more work to be done.  There are a few more Blood Pools out there and they need to be closed.  I can not help fill alittle bit of pride in what we were able to do.  

//Great, had lots of fun...  Kobal's ecdq

Grid Blader

« Reply #52 on: January 28, 2006, 12:54:12 pm »
Got on a boat today and took off to the Island of Calisha to final take back the island from Blood.  We split in to three groups and stormed the island.  We had great success and we were able to turn Bloods forces back.  We have finally take back something from Bloods forces.  I do belive this was a big turning point in the war.  Time will only tell.  Sin the palidian of Toran, was a great leader of are small but powerfull group.  

//Operation Blood Fall  Great quest Milo

Grid Blader

« Reply #53 on: January 28, 2006, 12:55:56 pm »
Well I though Anna might be with child yesterday.  I was wrong.  She had a glow on her face, and she look fabolus.  I just though....  Well never mind I am just hoping...

Grid Blader

« Reply #54 on: February 04, 2006, 12:11:20 am »
I was in Fort Hope today when a girl about 15 years old came running in.  She was scared, and crying that the evil woman was back.  I looked around and noticed that she was a ghost her name was Abriel.  She had an outfit that the cleric of Rofirein would wear.  She told us of a story.

She was to deliver a Tomb.  When they entered the Battle Fens swamp her party she was with was attacked by a man named Braggart he lead a group of Bandits named Duskrage.  Her and the group were slaughtered for the tomb she carried.  This Braggart carried a sword that with one hit would turn people into undead under his control.  I dont think she was turned undead because of the faith she had in Rofirein.  Braggart was only able to bind her soul to his sword.  She asked us to get back the book, and return her body to her mother.

Once in Battle Fens we found her body.  No Tomb.  So we returned her body to her mother, but one of the party noticed that something was wrong with her legs, they almost seamed like they tryed to come back a life.  

The party set out to find Braggart in Direwoods, we cleaned out one side of the woods and was getting ready to clear the other side when we happened across a bandit.  He was scared and confussed.  Telling us an awfull story about what Braggart had become.  He was no longer human.  It seams an outsider gave him a sword that was cursed.  The outsider told him the only way to be rid of this sword was to read a certion book but did not tell him which one.  The bandit/pirate also told us of his hide out.  He went to jail and will pay for the the crime of murder.

So it seams he ordered his men to take any old text book, or tombs they could find.  Nothing has worked so far for him.  I think the outsider is playing with him and the only way to cure him would to be get a book of Demonology from the Great Libary.  There has to be an Incatation I can do to relase his soul from the blade.  I think if we try to defeat him with out doing this, he will just come back stronger each time.

I am affarid that sword may hurt one of us.  It is a powerfull blade, used for evil.  I just hope I am right about the book.  I have promised to get her body back to her mother inwitch the party did, to return the tomb, and bring justice to the fallen.  I am hoping that I can bring poor Abriel back to life after we are able to release her soul from the sword, please Toran give me strength.

//Great Quest Promises To Keep

Grid Blader

« Reply #55 on: February 05, 2006, 08:17:00 pm »
I have heard of some rummors floating around about an uprise of undead.  Well I think it is time for me to start beating the bush again for information.  I have figured out that rummors have some merit.  They start out as the truth and over time they change here and change there, but it is my job to find the truth in them..
I hope Givens is not behind this.

Grid Blader

« Reply #56 on: February 14, 2006, 07:31:10 pm »
We were able to do it!!!  After a long search in the Great Library, we found the informatins on the sword that was given to Barggart by some demon.  With the research we found a way to protect ourselves from effects of the sword.  We then travled to meet Braggart.  We met him head long in the battle field.

I do think the sword has turned him to some kind of vampire.  Almost destroyed he was forced to retreat to his coffin.  With our quick thinking, Cole smashed the coffin into small pieces.  We heard a loud scream come when the first mighty blow was struck to the coffin.  

The sword layed on the ground.  I prayed to Toran to give me strength to control the sword long enough to get it back to the Rofirein Temple where the head priest could cast holy fire onto the sword destroying it forever!  Cole held the tomb for safe keepings.  

I felt that if the sword was destroyed, Abriel could be raised back to life.  My feelings were right, once the sword was destroyed and the Tomb was replaced into Rofirein hands, Abriel walked again.  

We were able to keep our promise to the little girl.  I fear that this was only the start of problems to come from this demon.  

//Promises To Keep the end for now

Grid Blader

« Reply #57 on: February 26, 2006, 05:25:39 pm »
I was on my way home when a strange feeling came over me.  One of darkness and sadness.  I have felt this before.  I wonder, nah it can not be that.  There is no way he can be spying on me, is there.  I must find my Uncal Givens soon.  I have asked the Head of the Shinning to send a few of are men to keep an eye on my mother.  He might try to strike there to get me to come to him.

Grid Blader

« Reply #58 on: February 26, 2006, 05:43:26 pm »
I answered a call to meet in the Pranzis Hotel to talk about a mater that might effect the world!  There were a lot of people the answered this call.  The large room we were in felt small and cramped with so many people inside of it.  My fear of large crowd's of people all most got the best of me.  

From what I understand a group of adventures found some kind of Gem that keeps souls in it.  Witch gave me a bad feeling on the spot.  There was a Lich still in one.  A good lich of all things.  Did not know there was such a thing.  

Anyway the group learned that there were three such gems.  In each gem there must be a soul.  One good, one nutural, one evil.  Then they must be put in to a certion sword.  Once in this sword the sword will be very powerfull.  It might help with the war against Blood.  I dont know about this.  The gems will ture the sword evil, nutural, or good.  If evil is able to get a hold of the gems and get control of the sword watch out we are in trouble.

I thing these gems must be destoryed and the sword destoryed forever.  I dont trust the group that found the gems.  I think what every the sword aligment is, it will turn the weilders agigment to match its.  The group thinks that it can handle what every come it way but it will not beable to I fear.

Bris found a letter on a dead Mailman.  It told us that the gem was being shiped on a ship.  We learned the ship recked and the gem may be lost at the bottom of the ocean.  Once we reached were we were told that the ship went down, Bris started the search by turning herself in to a shark and diving in to the shark infested waters.  Bris and Ozy were always in the for front.  Someday I hope to be as smart and brave as them.

//plot quest Soul Search  Mixfix

Grid Blader

« Reply #59 on: February 26, 2006, 06:04:01 pm »
I was walking in Fort Llast after visiting the temple.  When I heard a group of adventures talking about some demon.  I stoped to talk, when I noticed Sir Michealis, Daren, Jil, Glenn, Twixel, Ael and his wife some of my best friends.  They invited me to join them.  We had to stop this demon from breaking lose and rain evil on the world.  I agreed.  That is when Daren started talking about this orb he carry's.  

Ozy showed up.  He is every wear.  Good thing he did because he old use that this orb would be able to trap the demon inside of it.  Filling it with darkness.  Then we could cast devine magic of light , overfilling the orb and blowing it up destorying the demon with it.  One little problem, it will make a big boom.  Destroying alot, and killing everyone near it.

Ozy sugested that maybe after traping the demon inside we throw it in side one of the volcano's in firesteep.  If we plan it right, nobody will get hurt.  Sound like a plan to me.

We set off tto the mines.  The darkness, the saddness, I felt a peace down there.  The undead were plentiful, making me happy.  The other got sick from the darkness.  I was able to help them feel beter with a remove disease.  I fear it will not last long though.  

We made are way to the demon.  It took all of us to distract the demon while Daren traped it in the orb.  Looking at the chains witch held this demon, I noticed they were made of pure light.   We are now on are way to firesteep.  It will be such a battle to get to the volcano.  I was informed on the way there is a lich now after this orb.  With the power of the demon traped inside the lich will be after us with all it might now, that I am sure of.

//quest From the Deths- the shadow Thickens  Ne~er

anything