The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: The Travels of Marshall Sane  (Read 222 times)

Marswipp

The Travels of Marshall Sane
« on: August 15, 2005, 06:27:00 pm »
The dragon was nice enough to give me three hundred gold in exchange for some of the items I had.

Damned Damned defeated me, three or four times. (Do not remember clearly...)

I met a very nice person, Jil. She gave me a boat ticket and enough gold to get another boat ticket, so I can go back home to get my bastard swords.

I really wish I had a map... I would like to find a dock that can get me back home. I'll try to remember to ask around.

Damn; I'm tired.... If I do not quit writing, I might fall asleep; just to wake up sore.
Playing D&D 3.5e, D&D 5e, Pathfinder, and exploring Starfinder through a VTT

Marswipp

RE: The Travels of Marshall Sane
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2005, 06:08:00 am »
After a long while studying, I believe I am ready to start trying to speak Under-common.

Time to start studying Elvish. (I think my learning would be faster if I found someone to help me learn.)

Marswipp

RE: The Travels of Marshall Sane
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2005, 01:05:00 pm »
I have been studying Elvish for almost three fourths of a year, now; I am about half-way done...

Marswipp

Re: The Travels of Marshall Sane
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2006, 09:16:37 pm »
Hmm, studying languages is harder than I thought; I cannot seem to pronounce the words correctly.

Marswipp

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2006, 05:24:56 pm »
I think it's time I went home... I might be able to find someone there who can teach me more about the languages I'm intrested in. Besides, the adventurer's life does not seem to suit me the way I thought; although, I will continue my training.

Marswipp

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2006, 06:34:44 pm »
I have returned to Point Harbor. I am thinking about settling just outside of town, but am unsure of how to protect my ox...