The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: The Way He Is...  (Read 185 times)

Nuzatch

• Followers of Aragen
    • Followers of Lucinda
    • View Profile
The Way He Is...
« on: October 28, 2004, 01:30:00 am »
This is a quick kind of overview of Wulferein Schtoltheim, or Grimwulf, as we know him.  I hope people read this as it might give some insight as to why he is how he is.  A couple people today took offense and there was none meant.

Grimwulf only had a family until he was 8 years old, at which point he left.  His dad was a drunkard, and his mother wasn't exactly a woman or great virtue either.  They more or less ignored Wulferein unless it was of use to them not to.  So he grew up alone.  That is until he was 8 years old and decided to put this behind.  It was a very mature decision on his part.  

He quickly learned that he could get by with whit and charm, and is usually the first to poke fun of something.  It's not so much to belittle a person as a defense mechanism to avert attention to whatever short-comings he may have.  It's also due to the fact that he's very friendly, and would consider a person a dear friend only moments after meeting them.  Not to mention he's too care-free to worry about whether someone likes him or not.

Random Info:

Grimwulf carries two swords, Cheri and Kerri, as he calls them.  They have been his best friends these many, lonely years getting him through hard times, and bringing him good times out of the bad.  He can be heard talking to them every now and then, and usually makes them out to be mischevious.  

Overall Grimwulf is a very outspoken yet caring individual.  Any that would stand and talk with him, or journey alongside him are considered friends.  Though he may seem a bit abrasive from time to time, it's what makes him fun to be around.  

///I was calling Dione a Jester earlier because of his clothes, and then informed him that he was welcome to journey into the crypts with me, haha. ///