The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: To heal a forest - Triba Gues  (Read 205 times)

Pankoki

To heal a forest - Triba Gues
« on: June 01, 2004, 05:35:00 am »
*word spreads around throughout the different communites and the many friends Triba has*

Friends, many times have we come to each others help for many different things. Now it is my time to ask for your companionship on the things that have been set upon me.

Great forces, greater than those that make us be, have given me a task, which I took with no remorse or regret, to heal that which has been said to be beyond repair.

The Broken Forest, near the vicinity of Far Reach, is in dire need of a healing hand, and although it is upon my best wishes to offer every ounce of my essence to do so, it is an impossible task to do by myself.

For that, and many other reasons, I ask for your assistance. However it can be possibly given. I advise you, this won't be an easy task, undead have riddled the forest for centuries, and because of that they have become strong. I ask of you to help me search for clues to the how and why these undead invade the forest, and more importantly, how to give them eternal rest.

I thank you friends for all the help you may provide.

//See the calendar for more info, its the Ranger's Will quest, like Rhiz said, contact me in a roleplayed manner to take a part in this. And post below any thoughts that may be able to help on this. Thanks!

Guardian 452

RE: To heal a forest - Triba Gues
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2004, 08:50:00 am »
Triba, you have just  now answered the call of the woods how could I turn my back on you now.  I will do all I can to be at your side no matter what.

Enzo Reynolt

Ranger of the Longstrider

//Can't please everyone all the time.... And I think Triba is Central like me.. Molding to the DM's schedule here, and if you notice on the calendar one session starts at noon PST.

Eight-Bit

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2004, 09:26:00 am »
My peoples struggle against the Undead may be shared here. I shall offer all of my talents, power, and life if need be to this most noble of causes. I shall find you in town to speak more of this.

-Llunieninque Artuile'rosse.

ZeroVega

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2004, 09:48:00 am »
Triba, you and I have already talked about this but I wish to give you my reasurance. I will help in anyway I can. It is a great thing you are trying to do and I would be honored to help.
                      Halson,
  //Gonna have to sneek out of bed after my parents are sleeping for this one. ;)

BzK

• View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: June 01, 2004, 10:45:00 am »
    *a bird hears talk of this and flies to Rego to tell him about it, sitting on a nearby branch*

Triba, I'm proud of you.  I never thought you'd become one who walks with nature.  I wish I could help you now, but things are very busy keeping poachers away from the animals here.  This is my calling.  I do wish you luck though, my friend.  May the Wolf Brother watch over you.

- Rego

*he motions to the bird and curls up the letter, the bird takes it and flies away*

Yosemite Sam

• View Profile
      « Reply #5 on: June 01, 2004, 06:17:00 pm »
      Ah, little vixen.  Of course I will be there.  My bow is always ready to help my friends.

Rhizome

• Druids
        • Followers of Aeridin
        • View Profile
      « Reply #6 on: June 02, 2004, 05:57:00 pm »
      You see a monkey with an orange tipped tail and wide white drooping moustache bounding from branch to branch in a tree nearby.  When you meet glances, the monkey gestures for Triba to move closer.  When you get close enough, the monkey skips across a few branches and twirls to land on your shoulder.  It squeaks and pants softly in your ear.
        "It's nice to be able to talk to you, Ranger," and he shows only part of his canines in a monkey's play face.  "Rhizome sent me to speak with you.  To tell you the truth, I jumped at the opportunity," and he jumps slightly from your shoulder and squeaks in amusement at his pun.  "Druids are so stuffy.  Anyway, Rhizome wants to help with your mission.  He's spent much time looking for a way to uncurse that twisted tangle of trees.  He may be as dim as a gorilla, but he's gotta know something by now and would jump at the opportunity to help." 
        Then he squeaks unintelligibly and gives Triba a peck on the cheek.  His long whiskers tickle her chin and neck as he springs back into the trees and leaps off out of sight.

ohffdog

• View Profile
        « Reply #7 on: June 03, 2004, 07:54:00 pm »
        Undead you say...  I Isabella Marie will answer this call for help.  Please count on my assistance.

Regards,
        Isabella