The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Veeto's Account book and Journal  (Read 165 times)

LynnJuniper

Veeto's Account book and Journal
« on: September 28, 2007, 11:10:47 am »
[SIZE=16]Veeto’s Account Book

[/SIZE]

[SIZE=16]This Small black book is embroidered on the front with a silver etch of  three joining swirls. The letters V and L are largely embroidered on the front as well. On the spine is written “Veeto & LeFarge Enterprises”.  The book also has a pocket on either edge, which contains a variety of documents, mostly contracts and signatures on the opening side, and original transcripts of letters and Forum Postings from the trade hall posting on the back side. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=16]

Active Transactions
[/SIZE]
   [SIZE=16]Name: [/SIZE][SIZE=16]Storold Doesscha[/SIZE][SIZE=16]
Order (In Boxes):
1.  [/SIZE]
     [SIZE=16]Cranberries: 8: 8000 True[/SIZE][SIZE=16]
2.  [/SIZE]
  [SIZE=16]Eggs:2: 7000 True[/SIZE][SIZE=16]
3.  [/SIZE]
  [SIZE=16]Skullcap:2: 2500[/SIZE][SIZE=16]
4.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=16]  Milk:70(bottles):3500[/SIZE][SIZE=16]
5.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=16]  Sage:2:3750[/SIZE][SIZE=16]
Total:    24,750 True
Deliver  to:   directions sprawled here
Pay Method: [/SIZE]
        [SIZE=16]True[/SIZE][SIZE=16]
Amount Paid: [/SIZE]
  [SIZE=16]0[/SIZE][SIZE=16]
Amount Owed: 24750
Order Complete: No. [1 box cranberries done]
X __Storold Doesscha__
Transaction #: [/SIZE]
        [SIZE=16]1[/SIZE][SIZE=16]
Veeto

[SIZE=13]Name: [/SIZE][SIZE=13]'Q'
Order (In Boxes):
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
1) Purple Mushrooms: 2: 3000 True
2) Ginseng Root: 2: 4000 True
Total: 7,000 True
Pay Method: True
Amount Paid: 0
Amount Owed: 7,000 True
Order Complete: No
X  _____Q_____
Transaction #2
LeFarge

[SIZE=16]
Completed Transitions

[/SIZE]

[SIZE=16]Current Loans

[/SIZE]

[SIZE=16]Former Loans

[/SIZE]

[SIZE=16]Veeto’s TO DO LIST

[/SIZE]

[SIZE=16]1. [/SIZE][SIZE=16]3 boxes Cranberries

[/SIZE]

[SIZE=16]2.[/SIZE][SIZE=16]  1 Box Eggs

[/SIZE]

[SIZE=16]3.[/SIZE][SIZE=16]  1 Box SkullCap
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=16]
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=16]7. 1 Box Ginseng

[SIZE=13]
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE][/FONT]

[SIZE=13]LeFarge’s TO DO LIST

[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13]1. [/SIZE][SIZE=13]3 boxes Cranberries

[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13]2  .[/SIZE][SIZE=13]1 Box Eggs

[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13]
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13]7. 1 box ginseng
[/SIZE]

LynnJuniper

Re: Veeto's Account book and Journal
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2007, 11:11:55 am »
Written in a pocket sized black book

Hempstead is most interesting, I will give it that, and I forsee great business among the adventurers here. It seems as if all adventurers double over as some grand crafter. I will use that to our atvantage. I have not been able to collaborate with Jenson lately. I fear he is wasting what small funds we have away in the Scamp (Local Tavern) or emptying some guild hall’s coffers of it’s arcane scrolls. Which reminds me, I have a present for him.

The adventurers are generally helpful in helping me obtain what I want, thank the hound for that, so There is no need to use unnecessary procedures just yet. I can remain perfectly friendly so long as I have a reason to. Why jeopardize getting what I want? I do not yet have a plan for what will happen if it all goes wrong.

I do somewhat look forward to Jenson’s next big idea. He hasn’t brought one to me lately, although this idea of posing as an enterprise was quite good, Poor soul just doesn’t know how to  initiate anything he thinks up. Though he has me. And that is enough.

I have made some business associates, a strange snake like man of the deserts: Star Philosopher I call him, I find his name somewhat hard to pronounce. There is also a Firehaired elf which  is expendable at best, and a man I believe Refered to as Cassius; who proves helpful in shoving swords into fiend’s faces. I think we can find a permanent work as enforcer to V&L enterprises when and if we extend our reaches that far.

Until then

V.

LynnJuniper

Storold's Contract
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2007, 09:43:30 pm »
   One Storold Doesscha has hereby agreed on the first hour of the twenty-ninth day of the ninth month to pospone payment recievement in full from ones Veeto and LeFarge on one room of the Twin Dragon Inn located in Leringard until such a time payment can be made possible to the tavern In accordance to the order of goods previously made [See Transaction #1*], but not before the end of the period of the first rent (//one RL month)). At such a time the payment for the quarter will be made in full, and every quarter there after ((meaning the payment for Each RL week made x4 at the end of the RL month)) Ones Veeto and LeFarge have the right to collect in full on any order completed as the order is complete, with an order defined as one full set of any one good promised in the transaction (#1. Veeto)

Signed:____Velmira Veeto_____
     _____Legretto LeFarge_____
  _____Storold Doesscha___      

Signing Witnessed by:____Mylindra Doesscha  

LynnJuniper

Re: Veeto's Account book and Journal
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2008, 12:58:18 pm »
Back...

They sent me back, back here. I do not wish to speak of where I was, only that it was terrible. I know not how long I was there, but things seem to be different. Drastically different. Where-ever I was...the depths of those pits , they seemed to have swallowed me for at least a decade, if not more.

But they sent me back, back here. My powers seem to be back in tact, The Hound hears my prayers here once more. That is a relief, I was growing worried in that time, the time that felt like months.

decades...Decades..Bloody Decades

But I'm back here now...
And the work waits..

anything