The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Warning to those of Faith  (Read 357 times)

Dezza

Warning to those of Faith
« on: August 27, 2004, 03:40:00 am »
Beware, The Wolf in Sheeps clothing has returned and descended upon the world. A creature of darkest night, a demon from the darkest pits of hell. A creature that has through fell sorcery managed to steal the body of an Astral Deva. Myself and some fellow adventurers failed to stop it last time and it has returned once more.
Beware those of the Faith, beware as this creature clothes itself in the guise of the God you most cherish and will cloud your mind and make you do things that you think are good and just. But in reality you are doing its work and sowing its evil. Beware....from Tarradon Duvall.

trillex

• Followers of Katia
    • View Profile
RE: Warning to those of Faith
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2004, 05:53:00 am »
I was born a demon killer and I will die a demon killer. My sword is at your disposal.

Sadon Nightrift

Eight-Bit

RE: Warning to those of Faith
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2004, 06:55:00 am »
*there is a strange and backwards drawing of a man with a longsword in his hands and X's for eyes in a pool of blood, with a goofy looking creature with horns and wings looming over him. It has a smily face. Underneath is a small letter*

Berk, ya gotta be in th' know 'bout these thin's...how 'bout ye earn a worm or two with ol' Key 'bout th' Lower Planes so ye don't get yeself skinned? 'least for ye get any more o' them up here...

- KEY