The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Location Thread: Other  (Read 1183 times)

Rowana

Location Thread: Other
« on: October 05, 2016, 01:10:21 am »
//This thread tracks the goings on in the world at large. Tori is presently active here. Please only post in this thread if your character is not in a listed location in this forum presently. When your character departs or enters, please make the join/departure clear with IC post. Because this thread encompasses so much more area, it's possible to break off into another location at the GM's discression.//This is an IC thread, please try to keep all posts IC.

Chuckles_McChuck

Lia spends the majority of
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2016, 12:40:41 pm »

Lia spends the majority of her time in Center and its surrounding areas as she attempts to get her feet wet again.  Although her priority is to impart awareness of the attack and sinking of the Lucinda’s Star, she invests her time doing odd jobs to re-familiarize herself with the life and gain some Truth in the process.  In doing this she listens carefully to any rumors that enters the area where she can rinse and repeat this process.

Chuckles_McChuck

After listening to all the
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2016, 10:26:55 pm »

After listening to all the rumors concerning the wasting death from merchants and sailors in the inns, Lia cannot help but concern herself with one detail.

“Yo sah the regent hof Hurm himself swore teh destroh those responsible hand names were mentioned.  Could yo name those names?”

Rowana

Despite a few odd looks in
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2016, 11:26:45 pm »

Despite a few odd looks in her direction, Lia gets a list of names, fifteen in total. None of them sound paticularly familiar to her. They all have sort of a pirate's rign to them. "Lemont the Dark," "Jerrod the Crass" and so on.

Chuckles_McChuck

Lia writes down all the names
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2016, 12:34:44 pm »

Lia writes down all the names mentioned as she continues her questioning.  If the names are correct she knows she can get the most information from these individuals if she runs into them, but realises they might not be overly free to reveal themselves.

She then considers the quickest way to get to one of these locations to see the situation for herself.  Due to her previous trade she knows she can usually get a ship from Leringard to Hurm, however, with a plague in the midst, Hurm might have already closed its docks from anyone entering or leaving.  So she concludes the best route is the portal to Dalanthar then head south to Bitterridge to assess the situation and aqcuire more information.

She prepares for the journey and soon heads to Bitterridge.

Acacea

In Spellgard, Neema finally
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2017, 12:07:16 am »

In Spellgard, Neema finally hears talk of plague. Having found more freedom in her daily life than either her time in the Presage or working with Durik, she divides her time between temple duties and prayers, scribing and alchemy, and assisting as she once did with the burning or treatment for re-use of the dead. Thoughts of the rumors remain in the back of her mind while she busies herself, her thoughts finally find shape when reflecting on a body become ash. She pens a note for Clari. 

Blessings, sister, and thank you for all that you do.

I wondered if you knew how fared the plague-zones, if the risen have yet become a problem? I am not sure of what use I could be as I am, but in truth I half fear the living more than the dead these days. While death is not something I myself am in a hurry to experience, I have bound my soul to the stones. If there is a way my gifts, studies, or quill might be of use, please advise me. 

~Neema

anything