The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: 137 Lelion 5 rental rooms and 1 storage room  (Read 199 times)

Exodus Stonecutter

• Followers of Rofirein
    • View Profile
137 Lelion 5 rental rooms and 1 storage room
« on: March 02, 2007, 12:00:13 pm »
Recently Tyrian and i paid for a remodel on 137 Lelion  everything looks great we are having a issue with some of the rooms not letting you use all the space. You can see it in the tilset and we was wondering if someone could help us out

Thanks, Mylindra

Dm's that are aware of the Issue:  Pan and Geryon

Pankoki

RE: 137 Lelion 5 rental rooms and 1 storage room
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2007, 04:27:15 pm »
Alright those rooms have a tileset bug that would require a lot more digging to solve and some model editing (which is not going to happen anytime in the close future). So there's two things that I can do for you, number one is to change those rooms and give you some other type of blank, but this will reduce the amount of rooms you have. Number two is to put small transitions from one side of the room to the other. Hakish, I know, but the models wont be edited anytime soon I'm afraid.
  So up to you guys.

merlin34baseball

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2007, 05:20:35 pm »
Hello,
  I personally would like to keep the rooms the size they are now, so a small transition would be fine with me, as long as sometime down the road (no hurry at all, just eventually) this was fixed.
  Or when you say blanks could the rooms just be divided into two 1x1 rooms? Then we could just use the back one as their sleeping room and the front one the crate room?
  Thanks,
  Merlin34baseball

Pankoki

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2007, 06:58:35 pm »
I can do the 1x1 rooms I believe without any trouble, there are five rooms I think, do you want to do them to all five?

Exodus Stonecutter

• Followers of Rofirein
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2007, 11:40:28 pm »
i think i could fix this without losing any rooms but...i would have to work on the Erf again which all that needs to be done is a diffrent type of room to be placed in besides what is there . I could do this if its ok and send it to you  and there is 5 rental rooms and a storage room that all are the same type issue.

merlin34baseball

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2007, 11:43:14 pm »
As far as I'm concerned splitting the rooms would be fine as long as the doors out stayed the same, making it kind of a suite.  There is one storage room by the three large bedrooms that would need it to.  So I make sure we understand each other:  What your going to do is cut the 1x2 rooms in half so there would be a doorway in the middle instead of the transition idea you had earlier, but keep the same main door out of each intact, correct?  If so thats just fine, then they will just have two connected small rooms instead of one larger one.

Please let me know if what I wrote doesn't make sense...
  Thank you for the help.

EDIT: Just saw that Exo posted right before me

merlin34baseball

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2007, 08:32:56 am »
Hello,
  Just a quick question. Any idea when this might be fixed? I have five renters who are homeless now and have been asking me when they will be able to move back in. I understand you all are swamped but could you give me a guesstimate so I can pass on the info? And is there any problem with at least placeing the crates for them in the half of the rooms that work so they can at least unload their packs?
  Thanks,
  Merlin34baseball

Pankoki

Re: 137 Lelion 5 rental rooms and 1 storage room
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2007, 01:04:12 am »
Heh... third time is the charm or something. Let's hope we fixed it now for you guys. Hopefully fixed in the next update.

anything