The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: 150 Krandor  (Read 263 times)

Hellblazer

150 Krandor
« on: July 15, 2006, 12:21:23 pm »
Justain was helping Tyrian by giving her a key to his house, then he left leaving her the be thehouse manager. Now Tyrian  gave me a key a few days ago and she moved out leaving me or Ash to be the house manager ( not sure if Ash willow has moved or not) until justin comes back. I went to go in the house and it gave me a mesage that the name plate of the house said Justain ... and that my key did not fit anymore.  The second time I tried again and the door opened.
    I just want to be sure that the house will not be put on the market (if it was planned) before any of you tells me, Elgon and Ash so we can get all our stuff out of the house.

Talan Va'lash

RE: 150 Krandor
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2006, 01:46:13 pm »
Could you please use punctuation and put blank lines between paragraphs?

Your post is very difficult to read, which will lessen the chances of people acctually reading it.

Hellblazer

Re: 150 Krandor
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2006, 02:10:56 pm »
aye sorry i wrote it quite fast. Edited

Dorganath

RE: 150 Krandor
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2006, 02:51:00 pm »
Let me see if I understand this properly....because it's still a bit confusing.
  You guys were trading the master house key back and forth? The nameplate does not change just because you swap keys. House ownership gets changed in the database.
  The key not fitting message is a known bug, but it generally is not accurate if one possesses a valid key to a particular house.
  If you are requesting that the ownership of this house gets changed to a different individual, you'll need request that in the Grievances forum.

Hellblazer

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2006, 03:20:57 pm »
No, no, im not talking of the ownership.  Just that the house is not put on sale with out stuff in it.  basicaly from what I understood is that Justain has not been on line for a while and Tyrian was using his house since he gave her a key.  She gave one to ash a while back, then to me a few days ago so we could use it.  Now Tyrian has moved into her own house and I am not sure if Ash moved out or not.  I do not want the ownsership of the house the only thing I ask is to be warned if you have to put the house on the market because of the absence of Justain. Since me and Elgon Merick are using the house, to keep the ownership that Justain has, valid until he is back. We have put a lot of gods and our chest in it and wish not to lose anything.  
  I though you had put the house on back on sale when I saw that message, this is why I have posted this.

Dorganath

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2006, 03:49:00 pm »
If the house was on the market, you could not open the door.

Hellblazer

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2006, 03:54:59 pm »
ok thanks

anything