The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: 173 Blackford Castle - No Door Dialog  (Read 322 times)

Talan Va'lash

173 Blackford Castle - No Door Dialog
« on: January 19, 2010, 01:07:25 am »
I walked right into 173 blackford castle today thinking it was an NPC shop or something. There was no PC housing door dialog. I entered a stable area and from there went to a housing section with chests and items in them. It looked like it was set up to be a shop.

It seems like it's a bug that I could get in to the house to root through chests.

Dorganath

Re: 173 Blackford Castle - No Door Dialog
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2010, 01:51:27 am »
The stable area was an intentional remodel. If the owner put chests in there, that's his problem. ;)

There shouldn't be any direct way to get into the main part of the house though.

Nehetsrev

Re: 173 Blackford Castle - No Door Dialog
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2010, 08:01:02 am »
Yep, the stable/basement-shop area of 173 Blackford (Amgine Lanif's home) is intentionally set up to be a shop.  Since the new chest logging shows who put in or took out items from the chests and other container objects, running a shop in that way seems a relatively safe operation.

That said, Amgine hasn't been running his glass and crystal shop all that actively of late, since he's often very busy with other things and doesn't spend as much time digging sand as he used to.

I am considering re-opening the shop in the near future, but would like to find a couple characters to be contracted to dig sand and supply coal to help me out a bit.  Amgine pays well for such supplies, in case anyone is interested.  Though I'll also need to find customers willing to buy glass/crystal regularly again too.  It'd make no sense to hire workers if there's no demand that requires a supply, after all.

anything