The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: A paladin and his horse (again)  (Read 858 times)

orth

A paladin and his horse (again)
« on: March 17, 2017, 07:25:25 pm »
Bug ReportDescription: Jo Poetr is having an issue with his warhorse not responding again due to "You can only have one warhorse at a time" message again.Location: There is an unresponsive warhorse in Center.Verified:Reproducable:Yes, have had this issue before.  I've been very careful to release his warhorse to the wild this time after each use.  I did crash once and that might be the cause of this instance.  I believe a DM had to release something last time to fix.  Server has rebooted since. (it's been about 4 weeks now)

davidhoff

Griff has tried to feed and
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2016, 10:11:35 am »

Griff has tried to feed and water the unresponsive warhorse in Center.  It appears beyond lonely for its Master.

Dorganath

This will require an in-game
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2016, 11:39:40 pm »

This will require an in-game action by a GM to clear. Any GM should be able to do it.

Let us know when you're likely to be on or try and see if I'm available on IRC if you don't have any luck. As a warning, my personal availability is going to be pretty sparse for the next week or so, but there are others who could help you.

cbnicholson

I'll have Jo ig for a while
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2016, 04:42:15 pm »

I'll have Jo ig for a while tonight. 3:30 pm central - 5 central.

"Give a man a mask and he will show you his true face." 

Oscar Wilde

Dorganath

I wasn't even home until 7pm
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2016, 10:49:02 pm »

I wasn't even home until 7pm CST tonight.

Tomorrow (Tuesday 15-Nov), I may have some time between 7pm and 10pm CST. If not then, I won't have any other availability until Sunday night at the earliest.

cbnicholson

I should be able to do that. 
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2016, 09:39:48 pm »

I should be able to do that.  Thank you, Dorg.

Jo is logged in now for a time.

Sorted out.  Thank you.

"Give a man a mask and he will show you his true face." 

Oscar Wilde

Dorganath

Warhorse issues resolved.
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2016, 09:40:39 pm »

Warhorse issues resolved.