The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: No xp  (Read 338 times)

thedagda

No xp
« on: April 07, 2009, 06:56:11 pm »
Description: Hedessa Tanario was receiving no xp at all for any kills.  It didn't matter who landed the killing blow, whether it was her or not, she still received nothing.  Tried this grouped with others and solo, both cases she was not gaining xp.

Spider Cave (no xp for any of the spiders)

Verified:

Reproducable: Yep, replicated with every kill.

ShiffDrgnhrt

Re: No xp
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2009, 07:00:54 pm »
Have you tried resting?  I know that seems like a common mistake, by I had to rest after a while before Tyra got any XP after the update.  If you died recently with her, like before the update that might also be part of the problem.  No guarrantees though  :\

Dorganath

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2009, 07:26:55 pm »
This is probably the case, based on what I see in the database.

I've adjusted your database slightly, so the next time you rest, you should be all fixed up.

thedagda

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2009, 03:20:12 pm »
Still no xp being gained.  I tried resting Hedessa again, but nothing.

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2009, 05:42:50 pm »
I'm sure Dorg would know better then me, but for the sake of trying, try just staying IG for a while, don't rest, maybe even stay afk while you watch TV or something, then come back and rest again.  Maybe the new Rest Timer/Reflection Timer is causing you trouble...  *shrugs*

Dorganath

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2009, 06:47:28 pm »
Ask a GM in-game to "fix" Hedessa as if she had negative reflections.  That should force things through the sequence.  I think there's a flag on your Gem of Rememberance that's thinking you're still reflecting.

anything