The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Calander seems bugged to me  (Read 153 times)

AeonBlues

Calander seems bugged to me
« on: April 04, 2007, 02:45:14 am »
I am looking at a DM event that I feel I should be at, as my character was there for the impromptu.  Talan set his event time in the calender and with all the confusion, I decided to set my forum options to GMT, as opposed to PST which is where I live, just to double check the time mechanism.

In prosscess, I noticed that the callender produced 2 different sign up rosters for the same event.

This is what I see when I look at the event, with options set to PDT which is where I am at.

Talan Va'lash    
Request Reminder for this Event
04-06-07 12:00 AM to 03:00 AM
Sorry for the silly title.

Short quest to wrap up last night's impromptu.

Open to those who were on last night's impromptu and those that get involved ICly.

This quest will not go over two hours (that means it'll probably be 3)

Edit: This quest is moved because I couldn't do it late enough on the day in question to accomodate the players. RSVP'd Yes: 1

* AeonBlues

RSVP'd Maybe: 1

* ycleption

This is what I see when I look at the event, with options set to GMT.

Talan Va'lash    
Request Reminder for this Event
04-06-07 08:00 AM to 11:00 AM
Sorry for the silly title.

Short quest to wrap up last night's impromptu.

Open to those who were on last night's impromptu and those that get involved ICly.

This quest will not go over two hours (that means it'll probably be 3)

Edit: This quest is moved because I couldn't do it late enough on the day in question to accomodate the players. RSVP'd Yes: 4

* Interia_Discordius
    * Taislin
    * Timmy0420
    * Witch Hunter

Oh and never mind the fact that I might be showing up an hour early to this event as the PDT to GMT is showing an 8 hour difference when I make the double check.  Another hour meditating in hempstead fields won't, or shouldn't, kill my character any way.

AeonBlues