The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Casting balls  (Read 342 times)

Witch Hunter

Casting balls
« on: March 21, 2007, 03:07:10 pm »
For some odd reason when I wear my armor the casting ball (the visual effect of the casting proccess) appears on my chest instead of in the hands...
When I'm naked this does not occur.

heres an example:

Acacea

Re: Casting balls
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2007, 06:18:41 pm »
I vaguely remember this happening to me before, but I can't remember why or what fixed it...I know, I'm helpful today, but you're not alone!

Witch Hunter

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2007, 06:22:11 pm »
It's horrible, it is!

D Blaze

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2007, 06:47:11 pm »
It's your neck model, you have altered your clothes to include the side pouch, this, along with a few other neck and belt models too, alter the point of focus around your body, this is most easily noticed when customizing your clothes, and you have a light source active...you will see it shift to somewhere else on your person.

Edit: The belt models include the swords on your hip.
The point of focus for all characters is slightly in front of, and above, your character (as you said, you see this when casting where the spell effect appears), but these models shift it to be centered on you, and lower, right inside your torso.

this is only my guess based on observation, change your neck model and test again, I should be right.  Hope it helps.

Witch Hunter

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2007, 06:48:53 pm »
I remodled the armor to include a different neck (one of the basic bioware ones) and the ball stayed within me.

anything