The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Champions - Missing Requirements  (Read 323 times)

Acacea

Champions - Missing Requirements
« on: October 05, 2006, 08:06:13 pm »
The LORE pages for the Champion classes are incorrect and missing required information.  All Champions and Unholy Champions must be the same alignment as their deities. This is CE for Corath and Pyrtechon, LG for Vorax and Toran, as opposed to "Any evil" and "Any non-evil."  All Champions and Unholy Champions must have Weapon Focus in their deities' favored weapons.   Toran: Longsword.  Vorax: Battleaxe, Dwarven Waraxe or Greataxe.  Corath: Shortsword.  Pyrtechron: Greatsword.    I think the classes themselves could use some customization and tweaking, but these are the current requirements as is, and they are missing from LORE. Thanks.    (Edited for Pietechon)

EdTheKet

Re: Champions - Missing Requirements
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2006, 02:31:45 pm »
Thanks. Customization and tweaking of the classes themselves will be done for the next Handbook.

Acacea

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2006, 11:15:00 am »
So does that mean that the current requirements will not be added to LORE because when the handbook is released, those requirements will change?

Talan Va'lash

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2006, 10:07:43 pm »
Acacea - 10/15/2006  12:15 PM

So does that mean that the current requirements will not be added to LORE because when the handbook is released, those requirements will change?

No no, that means they'll be added to lore as soon as I get out my poking stick and poke somebody to do it. hehe. or do it myself.

Boxcar

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2007, 08:54:46 pm »
Talan forgot to mention that his poking stick worked. The pages for the Champions/Unholy Champions have been updated to with the missing class requirements.