The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Character has been reset to level 1?  (Read 363 times)

orth

Character has been reset to level 1?
« on: March 07, 2015, 10:54:00 am »
I didn't know where exactly tp post this, so please bear that in mind andf redirect it if necessary.I logged on a few minutes ago and went to play one of my characters called Eleandilethessa Quil'lyn and as soon as I logged in, I noticed right away that she wasn't wearing her monk's clothing. When I looked at her inventory, she had only the basic stuff you get as a level 1, and this was confirmed when I looked at her character view and saw that she was, indeed, level 1. She is level 30, and I would like her back please? I am hoping her server character has become mixed up with her first character creation somehow.All of my other characters are as expected so it seems to have happened to only this one. Help please?

orth

It does indeed appear that
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2015, 10:38:29 am »

It does indeed appear that you created her more than once with the same name. All along Bioware was resorting to the new creation but now the new server likes the old one.

Anyway I've removed the old creation from your vault so you should see the proper one now.

Xaltotun

Brilliant and thanks Orth.
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2015, 09:14:14 am »

Brilliant and thanks Orth. I've since logged in and she's back in all her wonderful glory :).... well, she's back as she should be.

Cheers

~ Xal

anything