The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Death Void  (Read 1700 times)

Eloyn

• Followers of Az'atta
    • Followers of Mist
    • View Profile
Death Void
« on: May 06, 2005, 04:37:00 pm »
I was in death void, said moving to the server, then I got booted from server.  I logged on and now am stuck in the void..

ZeroVega

RE: Death Void
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2005, 04:45:00 pm »
So you were bound on server A. Died on server A. Went to void on server A. You were booted from server A. Logged back on to server A. And are still stuck in the void on server A? Or is there another server in that equation?

Eloyn

• Followers of Az'atta
    • Followers of Mist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2005, 04:46:00 pm »
That is exactly it.

ZeroVega

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2005, 04:47:00 pm »
Gee, I hate to be blunt but, you're stuck dude... :o

Eloyn

• Followers of Az'atta
    • Followers of Mist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2005, 04:49:00 pm »
I know I am :P Need a dm to port me out..

Aryn Ravenlocke

• Followers of Vorax
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2005, 04:53:00 pm »
This is done.

YT

Talan Va'lash

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2005, 04:54:00 pm »
You were supposed to log on to "server B"  Where you were bound after you were booted.

Eloyn

• Followers of Az'atta
    • Followers of Mist
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2005, 04:57:00 pm »
I was bound on same server as I died.

Talan Va'lash

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2005, 05:15:00 pm »
oh, I didnt think you got sent to the void if you were bound on the same server.

My mistake.

Edit:  Also it seems odd that you got booted if you were bound on the same server.  Did I miss something in one of Orth's posts?  or is this a seperate bug?

Leanthar

« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2005, 05:32:00 pm »
The system thought he was bound on a different server and thusly was booted.  That is the actual bug part if he was indeed bound on the same server.

orth

« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2005, 09:16:00 pm »
Which character was this? According to your character file Roshnak is bound in Pranzis.

Eloyn

• Followers of Az'atta
    • Followers of Mist
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2005, 09:39:00 pm »
What!?!?! Roshnak is bound in Hlint.  I've only been to east once and never bound there, and that was a long time ago....so its not possible.  As well I died yesterday and ended in Hlint and I never changed it...
    EDIT: Ok so it wasn't yesterday, the last time I died there was no port to the void part in yet...so I just went straight to my bindstone and had no problems...Now I went to void and hell has happened :P

IceDragonDuvessa

« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2005, 09:40:00 pm »
Pranzis is on central

Eloyn

• Followers of Az'atta
    • Followers of Mist
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2005, 09:51:00 pm »
Bahahahaha well is that so? Well sadly I have not been to central more than about 3 times for a total of luckily an hour on that continent...But still I didn't bind there

orth

« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2005, 10:10:00 pm »
Well considering your last death before tonight was on Central, it sounds like you have been there and might have possibly bound in Pranzis... are you certain you are not forgetting?

Roshnak  | Forest of Mists | Forest Giant Feller of the Broken Glade Clan |  2005-04-14 10:38:56

Deacon

« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2005, 10:55:00 pm »
I got stuck in the Void as well.  I was moved by ixdvgn but I was on West and I was using Llith so his bind spot was in Hlint.

Eloyn

• Followers of Az'atta
    • Followers of Mist
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2005, 11:22:00 pm »
sorry but that is wrong....I was killed on west inside the high moors by lizardfolk men....Thats it no more questions, there was a glitch I was bound in Hlint thats it...I said I was on west when I died and I meant it...

orth

« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2005, 01:53:00 am »
Let me quote what I said the first time:

Well considering your last death before tonight was on Central, it sounds like you have been there and might have possibly bound in Pranzis... are you certain you are not forgetting?

Notice the "before tonight" part?

When did you bind in Hlint? Once again According to your character file Roshnak is bound in Pranzis. I don't know how this could have possibly happened unless you bound there at one time.  So I need to find the problem, you see, is their a problem with certain bindstones not working? did the time you bind in Hlint happen right before a crash etc.

And I don't really care for your "no more questions" comment.  Here I am trying to freakin' work things out, and get to the bottom of the problem.  I'm telling you things I know, I'm hoping you can help me with things you might be able to tell me.  I don't particularly accept "quirks" as closure.

Leanthar

« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2005, 06:40:00 am »
Eloyn, we are trying to fix a possible issue.  The 'no more questions' nonsense need to stop.  We need cooperation not that sort of statement to fix issues.

Eloyn

• Followers of Az'atta
    • Followers of Mist
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2005, 09:28:00 am »
sorry it was a long day.  Well the thing is though, if I did bind in Pranzis wouldn't it have ported me there?  So I'm sorta confused.. It may be that the bug is it's not porting?  That would make sence if I was bound there, wouldn't it? Or do players have to join the other server once they are booted from this one?

anything