The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Game crash in final level - dungeon of the eye  (Read 582 times)

Xaltotun

Game crash in final level - dungeon of the eye
« on: February 06, 2010, 04:42:27 am »
I am not sure if this is a graphics bug or not, but I was in a party of 7 people and when we just entered the final level of the dungeon of the eye, off the Path to the Ire Mountains, over half of the players crashed out of the game.

I would have thought it bad luck, but as we arrived at the exit to leave the final level, about half of us crashed again.

The rest of the levels were okay, so we thought it a little strange that so many crashed on the entrance/exit of the last level.

The following users thanked this post: Cinnabar, Zoogmunch, Kenderfriend

Kenderfriend

Re: Game crash in final level - dungeon of the eye
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2010, 05:27:27 am »
It wasn't just half of us, I was watching carefully heh, the first time everyone except Ygraine crashed, and the second time everyone except me crashed.

Though I think the server might have just been laggy/needing a restart or something.

Zoogmunch

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2010, 06:44:09 am »
yes, everyone around was crashing.   I'm just hoping it was nothing to do with teh Cleric of Rofirein casting wards...........................as that was me.

Ravemore

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2010, 01:05:32 pm »
It was probably the casting... I was in that final level not too long ago and we cleared it with no problems..

HooD!uM

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2010, 08:59:41 pm »
i have witnessed this before in the Forest of fog caves also..one we all crashed i tried gettin back on and keep crashing me, i had to totally reboot my pc to get back on...

anything