The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Greater Wildshape IV  (Read 448 times)

AeonBlues

Greater Wildshape IV
« on: July 11, 2008, 02:28:34 pm »
I have posted this bug before and got no response.  As there are now at least 3 shifters in the game world and probably a several more then that, I am trying again...

Description: The medusa shape comes equipped with a mahogany long bow.  :D  The problem is that there are no arrows equipped.  Equipping arrows before shifting does not help as all equipped items are temporarily removed when shifting.  I recommend either modifying the bow to have an "infinite arrow" enchantment of some kind or to remove bow entirely.

Note:  This bow is not consistent with Lore, nor does it exist when shifter is played in single player modules.

Verified:

Reproducable: Yes

jrizz

Re: Greater Wildshape IV
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2008, 02:36:57 pm »
can you equip arrows after you shift?

AeonBlues

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2008, 03:06:26 pm »
No.  I tried that, but as with every shape, no items may be equipped while in shape.  All items in inventory, except self use potions, high light red.

jrizz

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2008, 03:18:12 pm »
Well it seems that it is only visual as the attack for the shape is:

Claw/Claw 1d6+4/1d6+4 (20/x2)
Bite 1d4+4 (20/x2)
OnHit: Poison (DC=20) 1d2 Str (Medium Spider Venom)

AeonBlues

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2008, 01:46:43 am »
LOL.

Hold the press.  I just figured this issue out.  I never tried this shape while my character was NOT equipping his club.  When no weapon is equipped before shape change, then the bow does infact have unlimited ammo: basic arrow as amo.  

I suppose this is to prevent unlimited arrows that are elemental enchanted which would be like a WL reward.

Aeon

anything