The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: GWS II Harpy Captivating song not working  (Read 246 times)

AeonBlues

GWS II Harpy Captivating song not working
« on: April 29, 2007, 02:43:54 pm »
First I want to say that I tried really hard to figure out if I was doing something wrong on my end.  I searched the web with many different key words, and have found no bugs related to this issue.  I have also tried different equipment combinations to see if there is some issue with that.

Description: My harpy shape's captivate song is mostly non functional.  When I first got the shape I tried it out on some ogres and some kobolds and it worked just fine.  Then tried it on giants on Dregar, no effect.  By no effect I mean that the monsters are not rolling a saving throw.  All the creature types I've been experimenting on have no immunities to mind spells BTW.  On west last night I tried it on some gnolls with no effect.  I then unequipped my club, and tried it again and it did work.  I think ahhh, that must be it.  But then I try it again on giants on Dregar and some ant men... no effect.  I have tried swapping out my gloves, no effect.  I am still not 100% that this is a bug, so any suggestions or input for my experimentations would be great.

Verified: http://www.layonara.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=110923

Reproducible: Rarely functions.

AeonBlues

anything