The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: hidden ox crouchin tracker.  (Read 227 times)

HooD!uM

hidden ox crouchin tracker.
« on: August 28, 2005, 03:57:00 am »
ok, when i logg into the game it says my ox is stabled..but when i goto the stable the boy isnt there..but when i get a tracker to find it, it says its in the crafthouse in Hlint where i left it last. so i go there and i cannot find it at all.

Filatus

RE: hidden ox crouchin tracker.
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2005, 03:26:00 pm »

I'd like to bump this one since I have the same problem. As soon as I log out and relog the ox has dissapeared. On entry I get the message the ox is stabled, but the trackers still point to the place where I left him. This means that my character can not store items on his ox and will have to buy a new one each time.

My character usually rents halfgiants nowadays, since they are cheaper. But I still miss the option for extra storing. The bank chest is not sufficient for large quantities.

I guess these problems also go for HooD!uM.

HooD!uM

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2005, 04:23:00 am »
Bump.

EdTheKet

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2005, 01:30:00 pm »
Isn't there the option to have it brought to you?

HooD!uM

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2005, 07:34:00 pm »
there is, but this is twice now. and i honestly dont want to spend 1000gp each time.

HooD!uM

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2005, 10:19:00 am »
ok i used the option to deliver my ox to me, cost me 1000gp. When i relogged is was gone again. So i bought a new one. tied it down and logged. And still when i relogg in it dissapears and i get the message saying its stabled, but its not so theres no stable boy when i enter the stables.

steverimmer

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2005, 03:57:00 pm »
This has happened to Bilvikki several times now but only on the central server.  On west its been ok upto now.  Not sure whats causing it but its a real nuisance.

HooD!uM

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2005, 06:58:00 pm »
normally i wouldnt complain but i use it to store any metals i find since i cannot mine for metals myself.

HooD!uM

« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2005, 03:44:00 am »
just wondering how this bug is going? :)

Dorganath

« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2005, 07:50:00 am »
My apologies HooD!uM.  I keep getting started on this and then getting sidetracked.
  I need to know one other piece of information before I can seek out your particular issue. Which of your characters is having this problem?

Dorganath

« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2005, 05:06:00 pm »
Filatus, I'm assuming this ox is for Daeron Stormcloud, correct? It does not appear that Janus has a ox.  Please confirm.
  Also, your ox appears to be located in Hlint, Eastside, just a little West of the windmill. Could you please double-check this location and make sure the ox is/is not where the database reports it to be?

Dorganath

« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2005, 05:15:00 pm »
HooD!uM:
  The database reports the following oxen and locations for your characters.  Please let me know which character is in question and also please check the location I give you to see whether or not your ox is where it's shown.
  Also, in the future, please indicate which character is concerned regarding issues such as this.
  Darthon Stonemaul - Ox tied in the Hlint Xin Smithy Faile - Ox tied in Hlint, Eastside right out in front of the ox merchant corrale

HooD!uM

« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2005, 08:17:00 pm »
ahh yes, sorry..it is Faile im regarding to..and yes thats where i left the ox..but i cannot see it..

Dorganath

« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2005, 05:21:00 pm »
Bumping to let you know I haven't forgotten...
  I'd like to try and arrange some time when we can both be on to see if we can find your ox.  Failing that, I may just delete your ox from the database and have you get a fresh one, then watch what happens.
  I'm in the US Central time zone, and my general availability is evenings during the week and most times on weekends.  Let me know.
  Sorry this is taking so long.  Thanks for your patience.

Rhino

• View Profile
    « Reply #14 on: October 20, 2005, 11:44:00 pm »
    It seems that I still have this problem as well.
    My ox just refuses to stay tied down on central. It's just fine on west but as soon as I take it to central and tie it down, it has disappeared when I log back on.

If you find a solution please let me know what to do!

-Naglor

Edit: Added link to my original bug report...
    http://www.layonaraonline.com/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=16537&posts=12

orth

« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2005, 11:38:00 am »
    This should be now fixed.   Please report if otherwise.

anything