The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Honey Smoked Salmon Missing? - TO BE ACTIONED  (Read 112 times)

Gulnyr

Honey Smoked Salmon Missing? - TO BE ACTIONED
« on: April 08, 2007, 05:33:20 pm »
Description: According to the 3.00.4 update list, Honey Smoked Salmon was added recently as a new food type.  According to the original idea for the recipe by Carillon and a follow-up by Pen N Popper before inclusion, it should be found on the Baker's Oven.  It is not listed there in any sub-menu, nor on any other kitchen CNR bench.

Location: Any Baker's Oven.  Specifically, Castle Mask, Hlint, Krandor, Leringard Arms, and Port Hempstead kitchens were checked.

Verified:

Reproducible: Yes.  Honey Smoked Salmon is never available on the Baker's Oven.

Dorganath

Re: Honey Smoked Salmon Missing?
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2007, 05:57:29 pm »
Yep, this is correct.  I added the items but not the recipe, mostly because due to other issues it was not possible for me to properly test the completed recipe in a sufficient way before the 3.00.4 release.  Since it's pretty easy to add recipes to the database, I opted for getting the palette items in place so that once I got things tested properly, it would be a quick-and-easy thing to activate.

So the food items are "in", but the final recipe is not yet availabe.  It was intended to be so, but some last-minute and very important issues arose that needed the time and attention.

Gulnyr

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2007, 06:26:54 pm »
Thanks.  I thought something like that might be possible, which is why there's a question mark on the thread title.

Blackguy

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2007, 04:23:15 am »
Description: According to the 3.00.4 update list, Honey Smoked Salmon was added recently as a new food type. According to the original idea for the recipe by Carillon and a follow-up by Pen N Popper before inclusion, it should be found on the Baker's Oven. It is not listed there in any sub-menu, nor on any other kitchen CNR bench.

Location: Any Baker's Oven. Specifically, Castle Mask, Hlint, Krandor, Leringard Arms, and Port Hempstead kitchens were checked.

Verified: Yes, its been verified by Dorganath

Reproducible: Yes. Honey Smoked Salmon is never available on the Baker's Oven.

anything