The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Nature's Flow isn't working.  (Read 271 times)

Ioskeha

Nature's Flow isn't working.
« on: March 06, 2007, 01:21:24 am »
When I try casting the spell I get a message that there are no natural resources here to channel your flow.  I did try casting it in a few different areas.

Falonthas

Re: Nature's Flow isn't working.
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2007, 05:19:44 am »
i got it a few times too but it happens when your in places marked artificial
as lng as their is something green growing it works

Leanthar

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2007, 06:10:07 am »
@Ioskeha and Falonthas,

If you are in a topside area (forest, grasslands etc.) and this happens please post the name of the area in this thread. We can go through and make sure it is marked as natural. Moving over to V3 we are bound to have a few areas like this. So just post thier names (make sure you have the name correct please) in this thread and we will get them fixed up.

Falonthas

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2007, 06:42:58 am »
ok np the only places i found thusfar were mountain with no greenery at all like in the brechs

osxmallard

RE: Nature's Flow isn't working.
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2007, 08:08:05 am »
Natures Flow does not work at the new Xora's Tower.

Leanthar

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2007, 08:25:22 am »
@falonthas, you need to specifically state the areas. We are not going to search down the areas. :) If you find one post the name of the area not "like mountains", that doesn't work.

Ioskeha

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2007, 09:10:54 am »
osxmallard already said Xora's Tower.  Firesteap this spell doesn't work either.  If I can I'll go though and give this spell a real good test.  Going to be a bit hard though.  I only have 1 7th level slot.

Leanthar

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2007, 09:29:13 am »
Firesteep doesn't cover it. Please give us the specific area, if it is 'just firesteep' tell us which one it is from the ship and such. We have a few hundred areas in every module and we need specific area names.

Ioskeha

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2007, 09:54:46 am »
I'll have to go back through and test it.  I know two maps on Firesteap don't work.  I just didn't bother to remember the names of the maps.

Leanthar

« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2007, 10:01:41 am »
All areas reported thus far have been fixed for next version (both Xora Exteriors and all of the firesteep exteriors are fixed in next update).