The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Housing bug - locks reset  (Read 455 times)

orth

Housing bug - locks reset
« on: March 27, 2015, 06:16:30 pm »
Noticed that a house I have keys for (178 Haven) , locks have been reset, key is useless.  Asked the owner (miradel) and he stated he had not reset them. Katrien's house key and Foundation keys are also useless. Edit again - the keys say useless but they do actually work.

Serissa

All Ferrit's keys were
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2015, 09:06:52 pm »

All Ferrit's keys were identified as useless, but they may still work.  She threw one away and had to get another just like it from the store owner.

orth

There is a bug (fixed now for
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2015, 10:00:18 pm »

There is a bug (fixed now for next update) in the key saying it's useless when it's used but the door should still probably say "The door is locked but you have a key." if you're carrying the proper key. If it gives you the option to open the door then you have the proper key. Be patient and wait for the door to open when you attempt.

Guardian 452

I've noticed this...
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2015, 07:15:10 am »

I've noticed this... sometimes when you choose open the door there is a significant amount of time passes before the door opens up. Sometimes its right away, other times it takes maybe 5 seconds or longer from the time I choose open, untill the door swings open. Its not the same as in the past when you first loaded a house the whole server doesnt spike (lag) It just takes a bit for the door to open is all.

G-452

anything