The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Lower crypt key ~ Krandor  (Read 273 times)

AeonBlues

Lower crypt key ~ Krandor
« on: April 17, 2007, 01:08:24 pm »
Description: The lower crypt key is not disappearing from our inventories when we leave the crypt.  The ones in Storans do, so I was kind of expecting this.  Was I suppose to put the key back where I found it?

Verified:

Reproducible: I assume so, as another character in the party had a copy of said key as a permanent part of his inventory.

AeonBlues

Blackguy

Re: Lower crypt key ~ Krandor
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2007, 01:42:27 pm »
Bug Report

Description
: The lower crypt key is not disappearing from our inventories when we leave the crypt. The ones in Storans do, so I was kind of expecting this. Was I suppose to put the key back where I found it?

Verified: Yes, I've noticed this aswell

Reproducable: I assume so, as another character in the party had a copy of said key as a permanent part of his inventory.

Dorganath

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2007, 01:47:04 pm »
@Nibor: There is a script that should go onto the AT when exiting the lower crypts.  I'll have to look it up though, because I'm not sure which one it is.

Dorganath

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2007, 07:58:12 pm »
Correction...the script is placed correctly, it's just got a minor bug in it.  I'll send you the updated script with my other changes.

Talan Va'lash

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2007, 09:45:31 pm »
Doh, this is probably my fault... tag typo?

Dorganath

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2007, 10:51:00 pm »
Seems like it yep.  There was a difference between the key that is created for that door and the ones that are removed.  

No biggie. I've tweaked the code already and it's ready to  go to Nibor once I get everything else packed up.

gilshem ironstone

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2008, 11:32:25 am »
Description: Krandor Lower Crypt Key is not removed if killed and sent to a bindstone.

Verified:

Reproduceable: I assume so, although I do not want to try it ;)

P.S. Sorry to open an old wound.

anything