The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Movement Decreased  (Read 107 times)

Movement Decreased
« on: August 17, 2005, 07:06:00 pm »
Ok long story short I was bound @ castle raxwell during a GM lead quest when compleated the quest wos ported to west sever into port hampshire. Now on my way to hlint i died outside the rangers vail sielwood and where did i get sent yep to raxwell central server. ok i waited out my stone all 14 pauses and got myseld full recovered and exploried the country side. When i started my return via Karthy wham bam thankyou mam here it is on landing in Karthy my movemt was dramaticly decreased i use DM and Shout ch to try to contact someone no luck. so this is what i figured i had to return to my grave what acording to the binding stone in Karthy is still there even if i waited it out in raxell. so for an hour i slowly make my way back to my stone and tada  i get everything back *me happy* then when i get to the safe rest place outside hlint i rest and now my movement is back to being decreased. check to binding stone in hlint it said i was fine and no grave then went to the healer near north gate paind my 100g and she said im fine. oh yea all this time i am calling for a DM/GM *me not happy* can't do anything in world to slow to get around safely so logged out.
  Please Fix bug and my character
  BopthoR

Vyris

RE: Movement Decreased
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2005, 07:09:00 pm »
did you perhaps hit stealth mode by mistake? It's happened to me before.

vyris

Zhofe

• Followers of Ilsare
    • Followers of Toran
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2005, 07:10:00 pm »
try hitting on and off the stealth and detect buttons, and make sure you aren't carrying too much.

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2005, 08:35:00 pm »
Ok its is fixed i did nothing but the server was down for 30min so maybe the GM did

EdTheKet

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2005, 04:22:00 pm »
It's probably the logging in and out that fixed it.
  Also, when you get no reply in the GM channel, you're better off posting here right away, because chances are that there isn't a GM on :)

anything