The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Deity issue  (Read 55 times)

lunchboxkilla

Deity issue
« on: August 16, 2005, 02:46:00 pm »
It seems hat Az'atta and lucinda are nto at good standing... Long time ago Celgar rased a follower and took a 5000XP hit with a soul stone on body(Keep the XP I gained it back through a few quests) and in recent events AOE Spells like healing circle, prayer and bless do not affect them at all. I looked at their standign in the manual and on the fourms and they both say Allied.

EdTheKet

RE: Deity issue
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2005, 02:53:00 pm »
Status as Lucinda/Az'atta being allied both ways confirmed, somebody please check the deity relations in the database, thanks.

Pankoki

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2005, 02:58:00 pm »
This was fixed a few weeks ago by orth and its working perfectly fine.

lunchboxkilla

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2005, 07:24:00 pm »
It's still not working I have tried to heal a Az'atta player with healing circle and does not hit him.

Pankoki

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2005, 07:37:00 pm »
Where you in party? Last week I ran a quest in which there was a cleric of lucinda and a person who followed Azatta and it works just fine. They were in party though and you need to be in party for healing circle or mass heal to work.

Pankoki

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2005, 07:46:00 pm »
Tested it in-game. Its working fine. I think you were not in party or not close enough. No idea honestly. But I tried Lucinda/Corath and it didn't heal (both mass heal and healing circle) and then Lucinda/Azatta and it worked fine.

Leanthar

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2005, 07:48:00 pm »
Thanks Pan.

anything