The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Persistent chest with items Lost.  (Read 263 times)

Lance Stargazer

Persistent chest with items Lost.
« on: April 16, 2009, 10:44:52 am »
Persistent chest empty. Items Lost.

Description: the last Last Storage chest i put on Iellwen home is one of the rooms. Before the update, i was doing some sorting of the chest, and used that chest to put all Lance former equipment, said to be ( at least the things i remember ) his Platty armor, an iron shield with cold resist 2, A bloodfell sword, a last defense greatsword with fire 2 enhacement and some rings.

Today I wanted to restart with the sorting to find that the chest is empty. Only Iellwen and Lance has access to the house, and i have got confirmed that those items were not moved by her. Unfortunately i Cannot remember at this moment when was that chest set, but If you need i could try to find the logs... Which I am sure is taht it was before the update.

Location: 243, Prantz, Haft Lake District. (the chest is in the room near the portal )

Reproducable: Probably, Maybe other playes have the same problemsbut have not noticed it.

LordCove

Re: Persistent chest with items Lost.
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2009, 12:39:32 am »
Noticed the same here.

Chest missing items from two chests. One was the last chest I put down... the other was the 1st however.

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2009, 03:25:15 pm »
Any news onto this?

orth

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2009, 04:08:21 pm »
The Bioware DB that existed before I made the transfer has no records of this furniture having anything in it.

So either the crate was stuck open or someone else took the items.

orth

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2009, 12:21:34 am »
Hi guys,

I found the problem that happened to you guys and Mastiff and one more person.

Lance, I restored your items into the crate.

Lord Cove your items are restored but I messed up a little bit, I returned one into the right crate, but the other I accidentally put the items into the chest near the red dragon rug.  I'll let you sort out to reorganize them.  Let me know if you have any problems because they are now too full.  I don't think there will be one, you should be able to remove the stuff fine.

Leanthar

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2009, 08:57:51 am »
Good job Orth, nicely done.

Jilseponie Wyndon

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2009, 11:12:12 am »
Not sure if this is associated or not ... but I have an armoire that emptied out as well.  As to when ... I noticed it empty after the update.  Just a Wedding Dress and a couple other dresses I cycle through for a change of scenery.  Maybe an old armor *Shrugs*, but either way no great Loss.  171 Blackford.  Its a different server .. so I figured I better mention it.

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2009, 04:36:02 pm »
Thanks orth. Items checked and Apreciated the effort

anything