The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Capt. in Hlint quest: lizard head  (Read 226 times)

freemen2

Capt. in Hlint quest: lizard head
« on: May 09, 2005, 11:25:00 pm »
K after moult weeks finally managed to get that bugger.  T'was beautifull and only poor Fr. Logan died. (think the poor lad is stuck in The Void, whatever that is?!?)  Anyways T'was me, Asher, Connor, Trip, Silvra and Fr. Logan and I don't know what created the bug but when we went back to return the head to Garret he goes and talks to us like we were all still pups, even me and Connor in Party, or just me by myself.
I think we all had the quest before the level change, maybe not Sil, but I think she did.  Forgot to ask her.
So what's up?

Dorganath

RE: Capt. in Hlint quest: lizard head
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2005, 05:33:00 am »
I wonder if the quest is looking at the first class level rather than the total character levels, because Path and Connor are both multi-classed, though each with total character levels in excess of 10.

Pretty frustrating really....and it didn't help our opinions of Garent in the slightest. ;)

FlameStrike

• Followers of Toran
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2005, 06:48:00 am »
Syn was at lvl 16 when he finished that quest with some others, and Garent hasn't changed his opinion about him either... maybe he's too proud to admit we were skilled, or perhaps he hates drow too darn much to even thank them for the job. ^_^

orth

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2005, 02:30:00 pm »
Fixed in next update.