The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: PvP bug?  (Read 219 times)

Zoogmunch

PvP bug?
« on: January 10, 2011, 01:15:34 pm »
Bug Report

Description: Sent Zahid a tell asking what he was up to and as he being depresed in game i suggest Rhaakt would cut his throat if he didnt mind. went across and exchanged pleasantries and then demands in order to lead into a fight. We did the PvP widget thing and it said for us to start. I changed him to dislike but the bit after stayed as "friendly". I readied a level 1 burnig hands spell and he readied finger of death ( great balance there!) and then poof!  nothing/nada/zip. I threw frost at him and he cast some whopping spells at my little chap. None of it worked so i said I'd let him off this time.

Verified:  happy to try and slit other goodies throats in game if needed. send me a list.

Reproducable: Havent tried again yet. still in shock from being being blessed by a tree hugger.

p.s, dont tell Nihear, i'm supposed to keeping a low profile!

Rhaakt/ Zoogmunch

gilshem ironstone

Re: PvP bug?
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2011, 01:29:16 pm »
Dont quote me but I think PvP is disabled in towns like Center, even through the widget.  You will have to take it outside the city limits!

Dorganath

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2011, 03:28:35 pm »
Quote from: gilshem ironstone
Dont quote me but I think PvP is disabled in towns like Center, even through the widget.  You will have to take it outside the city limits!

*quotes you*

This is correct.  Center is a No-PvP zone. You should get a message in the game window that this is the case upon entering Center.

xsweetpeaxs

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2011, 05:15:37 pm »
*grumbles* that's why the campfire in Center is missing! *lugs her salmon elsewhere*

anything