The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Release of 132 Leringard for sale  (Read 336 times)

Xaltotun

Release of 132 Leringard for sale
« on: August 19, 2012, 09:18:40 am »
Description: Eleandilethessa Quil'lyn clicked on the door to 132 Leringard with a view to selling the property after she had emptied it of everything except a Trash Can that would not delete itself, and selected the option to sell. She was given 58,500 in trues for the sale. When she clicked back on the door, it still says it belongs to her, except she has no key to access it any more (see under Reproducable for more on this).

Can you please release this house for sale and also remove 117,000 trues from her bank account (to cover the amount received for the 2nd and 3rd keys she used), or I can remove it and give it to a gm if that is preferable. Thanks.

Verified: No third party was around to witness this and screenshot not relevant.

Reproducable: She clicked on the door a second time and got the same range of choices as the key holding owner gets. I entered the house and confirmed there were no items remaining - the place was indeed empty.  I reclicked the front door and took the option to sell a second time and received another 58,500. I then rummaged through the last remaining items I had gathered before the sale and found a third key (the first two presumably having been removed as per the script chat).

I repeated the sale for a third time and received another 58,500 and lost the final key. However, when I click on the door again, it says she owns the house, but now has no key to enter.

Dorganath

Re: Release of 132 Leringard for sale
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2012, 11:17:17 am »
Done.

Xaltotun

Re: Release of 132 Leringard for sale
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2012, 02:33:29 pm »
Much obliged, fantastic thanks.