The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Respawn and Portrait problems  (Read 58 times)

Erasmus

• View Profile
    Respawn and Portrait problems
    « on: July 04, 2007, 10:22:15 pm »
    New to the game, so I hope this isn't my doing.  I keep respawning in Hlint, although I bound my soul in Port Hamstead or wherever it was I first started.  I managed to get back a couple of times because someone stumbled across me and helped me get back.  In addition, my portrait has disappeared.  Can someone help me?

Thanks!

Lord of the Forest

Re: Respawn and Portrait problems
    « Reply #1 on: July 05, 2007, 09:34:24 am »
    Hi,

After you died you were ported to Hlint as it was the starting back in V2. This issue is well known and guess it will be fixed in the next area. To make sure you don't get ported to Hlint on death please bind to the bindstone in Port Hempstead or where ever you want to respawn.

About the portrait you can poke a GM on the GM channel as they can set your portrait back, just hand them the portraitname and it will be done. If you don't know the name of the portrait you are using you can check them in the "portrait"-folder in your nwn directory.

To get hold of a GM you can try our irc channel where usually a few GMs are lurking around and will log in to help you (given if they are not busy within RL)

I hope that helps.

-Inny

anything