The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Shifting Ac  (Read 403 times)

HooD!uM

Shifting Ac
« on: October 10, 2005, 12:20:00 am »
hello again...I keep loosing Ac everytime my character Faile shapeshifts..only way to regain it is to relogg..and everytime i shift i loose more and more AC

Falreign

RE: Shifting Ac
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2005, 12:59:00 am »
Strange, yeah I had some things like that happen with my bear warrior. Try shifting to normal form before becoming something else and reequiping all items with enhancements like +1 AC or +1 Wis etc and then shift it should fix it. If not than it is a different problem sorry.

HooD!uM

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2005, 02:12:00 am »
tried all them, still the same.

HooD!uM

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2005, 07:36:00 am »
Oh id like to say..it only started today...

HooD!uM

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2005, 07:57:00 am »
OK...i just did a test..cause Faile is wearing Panther studded Ar i swapped to my hill hound outfit and she keeps the normal Ac..i think the Panther armour may be bugged.

Filatus

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2005, 07:58:00 am »

If you die in shifted form you can lose your dex bonus I believe. That can only be solved by relogging.

The rest can be done by reequiping your items.

HooD!uM

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2005, 08:12:00 am »
what i meant was..wearing the panther studded armour she looses her Ac evertime she shifts and keeps loosing it i got to -15Ac..dosent matter if i unequipt it..it stays till i relog..so i wore the hill hound armour did the same..and thats fine..

Rhizome

• Druids
    • Followers of Aeridin
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2005, 02:58:00 pm »
I've had this difficulty with other armors.  Orth and I investigated it thoroughly a number of times and we concluded that it was in fact the armor.  So I'm with you there.
  Does panther armor have an AC bonus versus a particular damage type?  I think what did it for the legendary bear armor was the +3 but +4 v. slashing.
  Rhizome

Talan Va'lash

« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2005, 08:10:00 pm »
The panther studded armor has +1 AC +2 AC vs Piercing.

It seems like it has trouble melding an AC bonus vs damage type into your shifted form.  I'm wondering if this would happen if you put on the armor that works and put on the knuckle bone necklace from jasmine, since its an AC bonus vs racial type.

-TV

Edit: edited to finish the post, accidentally posted before I was done ;)

orth

« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2005, 02:15:00 pm »
This should finally be fixed in next update.