The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Smoked Jerky  (Read 289 times)

xsweetpeaxs

Smoked Jerky
« on: September 24, 2010, 06:13:53 am »
Hi, I was in Hlint using the Inn's kitchen to make Smoked Jerky: 2 sage leaf, 2 raw deer meat, 2 salt, and 1 branch of hickory. I used the Baker's oven on the left. I made two. It showed that I acquired two Smoked Jerky, but I can't seem to find it in my inventory. I've tried relogging, resting, going through transitions; still no success. >:/

I'm quite sad. Kylie's been nonchalantly nagging at Milo to get her those branches of hickory and now she doesn't have any jerky for him. I'm tempted to pick a feat just to chop woods for cooking. Sigh. :( I don't think it's the Baker's oven that's bugged because I was able to make corn bread in the same oven.

Thank you, I'll try that recipe again when I get my hands on more hickory.

thedagda

Re: Smoked Jerky
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2010, 07:16:14 am »
If I remember correctly the icon for it is the same as tinder, and can be easily overlooked.  I had the same experience when I made Jerky the first time.

You may have received it and it's just hiding in your inventory :)

xsweetpeaxs

Re: Smoked Jerky
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2010, 03:57:56 pm »
LOL I'm so sorry. It is in my inventory. I have tinder in there as well so I thought I must've bought more and don't remember. Thank you. This isn't a bug then, just an odd icon for smoked jerky.. Hehehe. *face is red*

anything