The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Text Bug in Latest Layonara Update  (Read 458 times)

Nehetsrev

Text Bug in Latest Layonara Update
« on: June 06, 2008, 12:20:55 pm »

The image posted above shows two examples of a 'text bug' I've been encountering since the most recent update of Layonara.  If you look you'll notice where "< c >" or other such text is appearing in certain lines of text.  When I tried re-naming a crag bag of mine using the quill, it also added such at both the start and end of the new title.

Weeblie

Re: Text Bug in Latest Layonara Update
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2008, 12:27:04 pm »
It has to do with the text coloring system and will be fixed as soon as one can catch Dorg. :)

Nehetsrev

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2008, 02:41:22 pm »
Great!  I'm glad it's somethign that ought to be easilly fixable, or at least was easy to find.

;)

Jilseponie Wyndon

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2008, 11:23:23 am »
According to an earlier post ... the new updates were not in effect yet but we were to go ahead and download now to avoid the rush.  Is it possible that if you have done this already and the update is not in yet, that this could be causing these problems?

Lord of the Forest

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2008, 11:58:03 am »
Without the new files I was not able to log in so I somehow doubt it.

Weeblie

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2008, 12:06:47 pm »
This is, with a 99% certainity, a server side problem. :)

Nehetsrev

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2008, 03:29:50 pm »
Quote from: Jilseponie Wyndon
According to an earlier post ... the new updates were not in effect yet but we were to go ahead and download now to avoid the rush.  Is it possible that if you have done this already and the update is not in yet, that this could be causing these problems?

A good thought too, but you're a bit behind in your news.  The update has been applied to the server already, and it was after it was applied that the bug began occurring.  I had downloaded the new files at first opportunity before the update had been applied, and the game still ran perfectly for me at that time even with the new files in place on my system, before the servers were updated.

Dorganath

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2008, 04:46:04 pm »
Script problem...should be corrected in a reasonably short period of time.

Dorganath

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2008, 05:35:30 am »
This has now been corrected.

anything